- Thundurus
    - Igglypuff.
    - Riolu
    - Swablu (tons of them)
    - Munna
    - Bronzor
    - Shuckle
    - Drifloon

Still trying to get Ralts and other pokemon. It is hard to get lots of orange orbs when each pink cloud scatters into mostly pink orbs, I have to wait a bit for these things to turn orange and by then I might already lost them... :-/

I swear to god, if anyone wants a female Shuckle with Contrary, I have a LOT of them: I can't find a single male!
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomseed View Post
    Pokemon I caught so far:

- Tornadus
    - Thundurus
    - Igglypuff.
    - Riolu
    - Swablu (tons of them)
    - Munna
    - Bronzor
    - Shuckle
    - Drifloon

Still trying to get Ralts and other pokemon. It is hard to get lots of orange orbs when each pink cloud scatters into mostly pink orbs, I have to wait a bit for these things to turn orange and by then I might already lost them... :-/
    The way I do it is once I'm done a search, I immediately start a new search with 1 cloud, there's usually only 1 or 2 orbs that come up, so it's much easier to select a certain color.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I don't get how I am supposed to use the codes to unlock the secret 3 pokemon, Slowpoke, Beldum, and Hoothoot. If I have already captured Tornadus and Thundurus, and I hella-fudged on the first two?
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

I think you need to finish the game first and catch the last one then the game give you access to other legends if you have the 4 generation game insered + the code.
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

Missing DW :

Hidden grotto missing :

Special DW i have

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    The way I do it is once I'm done a search, I immediately start a new search with 1 cloud, there's usually only 1 or 2 orbs that come up, so it's much easier to select a certain color.
    Thanks for the tip, I finally manage to catch the other pokemon. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FusRoDah View Post
    I don't get how I am supposed to use the codes to unlock the secret 3 pokemon, Slowpoke, Beldum, and Hoothoot. If I have already captured Tornadus and Thundurus, and I hella-fudged on the first two?

@Mr.FusRoDah. Here is the link with the info...

http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/modes.shtml

After defeating Landorus, there are various Key Presses you can make on the main menu. When you do this, a special area will open up where you can obtain a single special Pokémon. These areas can be repeated at will, costing no orbs.
    So, you need to catch Landorus first, after that, you can use your codes to open up the special extensions.

Some little extra info that might be of interest to you. I have been trying out those special extensions and I found out that those extensions contain only yellow clouds. However it looks like there is just one Pokemon in there.

I hope I help you out Mr.FusRoDah. Good luck hunting.

- Doomseed
    Last edited by Doomseed; 14th December 2012 at 8:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomseed View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I finally manage to catch the other pokemon. :-D
    No problem, I got the tip from someone else

So, you need to catch Landorus first, after that, you can use your codes to open up the special extensions.

Some little extra info that might be of interest to you. I have been trying out those special extensions and I found out that those extensions contain only yellow clouds. However it looks like there is just one Pokemon in there.

I hope I help you out Mr.FusRoDah. Good luck hunting.

- Doomseed
    Actually, you can activate those special extensions anytime. I was able to catch Slowpoke, Beldum and Hoothoot before I even got Tornadus. The 4th Gen insertion only activates after capturing Landorus.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    I swear to god, if anyone wants a female Shuckle with Contrary, I have a LOT of them: I can't find a single male!
    funny fact I got a female Timid Alert to Sounds Contrary Shuckle im thinking of a special Sweeper set LOL

I do think the ending theme could have been a bit better, and that you wouldn't need a password to catch specific Pokemon.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I feel dumb for not thinking to get a female DW ability Riolu before unlocking all of the other Pokemon.

I almost never run into Riolu now, and they seem even rarer in the Dream World.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I feel dumb for not thinking to get a female DW ability Riolu before unlocking all of the other Pokemon.

I almost never run into Riolu now, and they seem even rarer in the Dream World.
    Not sure why you wouldn't take the opportunity to get one when you basically paid 2.99 for that and some other stuff.

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but I was wondering if the Dream Radar is really worth purchasing to complement my Black 2, I mean at 2.99 it seems like a no brainer but I wasn't sure, thanks.
    Black 2 friend code: 2065-7310-3529
    Black friend code: 0390-2794-7640
    3DS friend code: 0774-4855-2711

Quote Originally Posted by Entreri10 View Post
    Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but I was wondering if the Dream Radar is really worth purchasing to complement my Black 2, I mean at 2.99 it seems like a no brainer but I wasn't sure, thanks.
    It is definitely worth it, considering you can get pokemon with their hidden abilities, plus Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus, which are not available in-game.

Im mindly surprised i got something else rather than a Igglybuff/Riolu:/

I got a few questions. I caught the first cloud successfully but if I fail on the others do I get more tries?
    Also when do I start seeing new pokemon instead of herds of Munna?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I got a few questions. I caught the first cloud successfully but if I fail on the others do I get more tries?
    Also when do I start seeing new pokemon instead of herds of Munna?
    I'm not sure what you mean by "first cloud" are you talking about the grayish ones?

You should be getting other Pokemon besides Munna, are you collecting orbs that are not pink? Even so you should be getting Riolu, and Swablu.

I have only encountered a Sigilyph, everything else I have received are items. Did the first upgrade to the scope and still nothing but orbs and items.
    Pretty disappointed so far. Just plan on moving with the 3DS a lot and getting those play coins.

I tried the Beldum Extension and caught that no problem, but I did the Slowpoke Extension and it killed me.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

i have the following Staryu Porygon Igglybuff Togepi Shuckle Swablu Drifloon Bronzor Spiritomb Riolu Rotom Munna Sigilyph. so if you have an extra Ralts and or Smoochum and would like any of them please pm me and i will try to get to you about asap.
    Let's Rock! I'll Defeat you.
    Game name is FOX for all of them also make sure to have name with all caps
    3ds fc 283605931463

Weren't they supposed to release other courses with other Pokemon besides the three extra password courses we got? :/

And the legendary courses.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerMiner View Post
    Weren't they supposed to release other courses with other Pokemon besides the three extra password courses we got? :/

And the legendary courses.
    I'm wondering if something just got lost in translation and they never said 7 distinct passwords

This may have been answered in this thread already but I've looked around and can't find anything. Can someone tell me for sure how many times you can get the game specific legendaries (not the kami trio)? I'm assuming only once as GF never make anything easy but I was hoping that wasn't the case.

To explain, both my friend and I have the Dream Radar and I have HG and P whilst he has SS, D and Pl. So if I use P with my 3DS and get Palkia, could he then use P with his 3DS and get a Palkia on his game as well? Or would it lock him out? Is it one Pokemon per 3DS or per cartridge or if the 3DS and cartridge link or not? Any ideas?

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

Quote Originally Posted by doodlecloud View Post
    This may have been answered in this thread already but I've looked around and can't find anything. Can someone tell me for sure how many times you can get the game specific legendaries (not the kami trio)? I'm assuming only once as GF never make anything easy but I was hoping that wasn't the case.

To explain, both my friend and I have the Dream Radar and I have HG and P whilst he has SS, D and Pl. So if I use P with my 3DS and get Palkia, could he then use P with his 3DS and get a Palkia on his game as well? Or would it lock him out? Is it one Pokemon per 3DS or per cartridge or if the 3DS and cartridge link or not? Any ideas?
    You and your friend should be able to get Palkia, so as long as it's a different 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    You and your friend should be able to get Palkia, so as long as it's a different 3DS.
    Really? Awesome! I was pretty sure they would've blocked it somehow....will be picking me up some extra legendaries then, thanks.

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

I need to know how rare it is to encounter Togepi. I have like 3 SpiritTombs, but no Togepi. And 4 Smoochums.

I really need to get back into this game, I still haven't gotten Landorus's Therian form. An playing around in the other areas should really help me fill my pokedex somewhat too.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast