Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Um, so my color for my next session isn't Green, Blue, Orange, or Pink. It's...red.

How do you even get a color like that?

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

God!! When are they (Nintendo / Gamefreak) are revealing the final codes...hello Gen. 6 have been reveal!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I need to know how rare it is to encounter Togepi. I have like 3 SpiritTombs, but no Togepi. And 4 Smoochums.
    im having the the same problem with Smoochum have around 25 Togepis

Did anyone else not know that shooting clouds when they're bigger will yield more orbs? I had no idea until I read it online- the professor didn't mention it until I'd caught Landorus.

I've gotten back into this a bit. I stopped for awhile after catching Tornadus, so I could figure out how to back up my card so I could 'SR' for good legends, but now I've gone ahead and caught all 3 legends so I can 'SR' all 3 at once.

I'm wondering about the backing up part. I completely copied the card's contents onto my computer so far. Now, I've got a B2 and a W2. I'm planning on transfering everything to B2, then copying the backed up data onto the card to do my 'SR'ing on W2. This will work, right? I'm assuming it will, but wanted to check before I screwed it up.

Also, how far along in the game do you need to be to transfer stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Um, so my color for my next session isn't Green, Blue, Orange, or Pink. It's...red.

How do you even get a color like that?
    Hmm...well I noticed the color of cloud next to the dowsing extension is red. Were you using that mode, perhaps? Or maybe red is when the number of different colors is tied.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Also, how far along in the game do you need to be to transfer stuff?
    Post-first Gym.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I've gotten back into this a bit. I stopped for awhile after catching Tornadus, so I could figure out how to back up my card so I could 'SR' for good legends, but now I've gone ahead and caught all 3 legends so I can 'SR' all 3 at once.

I'm wondering about the backing up part. I completely copied the card's contents onto my computer so far. Now, I've got a B2 and a W2. I'm planning on transfering everything to B2, then copying the backed up data onto the card to do my 'SR'ing on W2. This will work, right? I'm assuming it will, but wanted to check before I screwed it up.
    From what I've read, yes. I can't imagine why it wouldn't work. You won't lose anything from giving it a shot, at least, as long as you've backed up your SD card.

Okay, so to get Landorus you need 3,000 orbs. Does that include orbs you've spent?

Yes. The game doesn't give you a running tally until after you've caught Landorus, but that 3,000 figure does include orbs you've obtained and spent.

So, for example, if you collected 2,000 orbs without ever spending one and then spent every last one of them, taking your total down to 0, you'd still only need to collect 1,000 more orbs (as opposed to needing to recollect the 2,000 you just spent as well).

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Thanks! Now I can have hopes!

Ok, can someone tell me the best way to get pokemon/items out of the storm clouds, instead of just orbs? I've tried shooting them only when they're yellow, only when they're gray, going back and forth between the two, shooting a pink cloud before shooting each storm cloud, and other stuff, but nothing seems to get consistant results. What's the best way? Or is it totally random?

Also, does the time spent capturing the pokemon effect the item earned when using the Eureka extensions? That is, does a faster time yield a better item?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Ok, can someone tell me the best way to get pokemon/items out of the storm clouds, instead of just orbs? I've tried shooting them only when they're yellow, only when they're gray, going back and forth between the two, shooting a pink cloud before shooting each storm cloud, and other stuff, but nothing seems to get consistant results. What's the best way? Or is it totally random?

Also, does the time spent capturing the pokemon effect the item earned when using the Eureka extensions? That is, does a faster time yield a better item?
    Shoot when yellow, and use the Pokemon or item expansions.

Edit: I'm not sure about the times, but you can use those bottom screen items (except time recharge is useless for that), to get better times, but I have a question about that.

Here is the question:

When one tries to best one's time for the Therian Formes, does the dragnet item become in any way useful. I know the vortex is pretty much the way to go, but perhaps you can "corner" the Therian Forme if they come out of your camera range, or does vortex work for that too?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I think it's a bit rubbish how on a DS game it has something that can only be accessed with a 3DS. Gonna need one for 6th Gen though so gonna take the plunge soon.

Hi guys. I have Black 2 and have transferred all three Therian forms to it. I'm going to purchase White 2 soon and would like to have the Therians on it too. I only have one 3DS with Dream Radar on it. So do I have to delete and redownload Dream Radar to get the Therians on White 2?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceVoyager View Post
    Hi guys. I have Black 2 and have transferred all three Therian forms to it. I'm going to purchase White 2 soon and would like to have the Therians on it too. I only have one 3DS with Dream Radar on it. So do I have to delete and redownload Dream Radar to get the Therians on White 2?
    hmmm, im really not sure, i would google it.

Ive had dream radar for a long time, but i just recently got B2 so i just got the motivation to actually play it, while it is a mini-game, it is pretty good. So far i only have tordadus, but im really close to getting thundorus,
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Okay i just got Tornadus Therion form. Its nature is rash with Quick Tempered as its little status.
    So what will the best way to train this be?

(Update) Got all therion forms, plus also got a Sacred Ash which i didnt even know was available in the radar!
    Last edited by B-Rabbit; 10th June 2013 at 10:28 AM.

How long does it take to get all 3? I figured I might as well get it and started today.

So far got the Kami Trio, and recently gotten Ho-oh. Its amusing that I have one of the most powerful Pokemon out there at the mighty level of...ten
    Shinies: Bird + creation trios(Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt: 400 SR

It takes a while, as the game actually has to charge until you can use it. It's annoying, yes, but if you've saved up 3DS points or whatever it's called, you can skip the waiting time.

Worst idea ever.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Any word on if the Dream Radar will get updated with X/Y pokemon?
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    Any word on if the Dream Radar will get updated with X/Y pokemon?
    i really hope so, it'd be easier/more fun that people would be able to use pokemon that people prefer though the choice is rather limited compared to dream world but regardless, useful
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

I just caught Tornadus yesterday in my dream radar :3
    It's now on my white 2.

Currently PlayingPokemon X

(The trainer card is my white 2 friend code)
    X Friend Code: 0946 3362 6498
    Friend safari: Fairy type with Swirlix and Dedenne and Floette (yellow)

Wondering if anyone can help me out with this. Is it possible to reset for the Pokemon you get from Dream Radar? I'm planning on getting the genies and would like to have some with usable natures/IVs. Thanks.
    Pokemon White FC: 3310-4170-9752
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2752 8940 7653
    3DS FC: 0989-1728-2889 (Rock Type Friend Safari with Shuckle, Boldore, and Magcargo)

I bought Dream Radar with my copy of Black 2 one week ago today, and have now completed it.

Swablu x10
    Shuckle x8
    Drifloon x5
    Igglybuff x4 (One that I caught at level 20 is currently in my team as a level 50 Wigglytuff)
    Sigilyph x3
    Bronzor x2
    Staryu x2
    Ralts
    Tornadus
    Thundurus
    Landorus
    Lugia
    Palkia

Levels range from 10-40.
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 9:45 AM.
    Current Pokémon X Team (Updated daily):

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame Team:

I got Thundurus a few days ago, and today a Igglybuff and a Shuckle :3
    Currently PlayingPokemon X

(The trainer card is my white 2 friend code)
    X Friend Code: 0946 3362 6498
    Friend safari: Fairy type with Swirlix and Dedenne and Floette (yellow)

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast