Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

How long do we have to wait til there is enough clouds to catch another pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    How long do we have to wait til there is enough clouds to catch another pokemon?
    It takes 5 minutes for clouds to appear, regular clouds will not have Pokemon. Dark shaded clouds will or the brownish type as I should be saying.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quick hypothetical question: If I've done the whole dream radar thing and the therian forms are on my black 2 all safe and happy, what are the chances they are going to be forward tranferrable? IE is this going to be spiky eared pichu all over again? I know they can't be traded to other games now just like SEP but how about in the future when a new game comes out? I dont want to go through catching and training them if they're just going to end up being stuck forever on black 2......

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Quote Originally Posted by elorasheppard View Post
    Quick hypothetical question: If I've done the whole dream radar thing and the therian forms are on my black 2 all safe and happy, what are the chances they are going to be forward tranferrable? IE is this going to be spiky eared pichu all over again? I know they can't be traded to other games now just like SEP but how about in the future when a new game comes out? I dont want to go through catching and training them if they're just going to end up being stuck forever on black 2......
    Spiky-Eared Pichu wasn't an actual form(e), it was just a promotional sprite, more-or-less. I'm 99% certain that the Therian Formes will carry on over to future games. Same with Keldeo's Resolute Form, since all of these are actual, changeable form(e)s.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by elorasheppard View Post
    Considering they are actual formes rather than basically a special version of it, I would assume they will be. Especially since they are interchangeable.

I must say, I'm loving the Dream Radar. Already managed to get Tornadus, as well as several other Pokemon. My best one, aside from of course Tornadus, is a Female Riolu. I had wanted one solely for my Black 2 Nuzlocke, and wasn't expecting it to be female. I'm now tempted to have another go at it and see what I can pick up.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quick question if you have two 3DS systems do you two paid for Dream Radar twice or once if you have an account on the nintendo shop?
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Quick question if you have two 3DS systems do you two paid for Dream Radar twice or once if you have an account on the nintendo shop?
    For the time being, your e-shop account is directly linked to your 3DS. So if you had 2 3DSes, you will need to buy it separately.

I believe they've talked about implementing an account system, but no word on when (probably after Wii U)

so do the codes for the japanese version of the dream radar work?\

edit does your 3ds have to be in sleep mode to regenerate clouds?
    Last edited by Xynno; 7th October 2012 at 8:18 PM.
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

Quote Originally Posted by Xynno View Post
    so do the codes for the japanese version of the dream radar work?\

edit does your 3ds have to be in sleep mode to regenerate clouds?
    1. Probably, but I believe you have to beat Landorus.

2. No you don't. I just have mine off.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Already caught Riolu and Munna. Just need to go to GameStop and get my white 2 now.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Already caught Riolu and Munna. Just need to go to GameStop and get my white 2 now.
    Are Riolu and Munna the first Pokemon you obtain? Because it's starting to look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Are Riolu and Munna the first Pokemon you obtain? Because it's starting to look that way.
    Munna and Sigilyph were first for me. Here were my captures from the regular levels (in order):

Munna, Sigilyph, Munna, Drifloon, Sigilyph, Sigilyph, Swablu, Swablu, Riolu, Shuckle

I've gotten Munna, Riolu and Drifloon. I upgraded the beam power and number of clouds once each.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I'm pretty sure Munna will always be the first Pokemon you get

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm pretty sure Munna will always be the first Pokemon you get
    That's what I said earlier, Munna is tutorial, so it makes sense.

Has anyone gotten an item besides Revive?

2 blue shards

I could send pokemon from american dream radar to my japanese black 2.

All you have to do insert your japanese cartridge on your american 3DS, the game can't be played, but you can enter on dream radar and ask to send data, and later you can play the game on a DS or on a Japanese DSi/3DS.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

I've gotten some Red Shards, a Blue Shard, and a Leppa Berry.

Is it just me, or do the Pokemon in the Rescue Parts seem like they're mostly of one species? I've gotten two Swablu and two Shuckle while playing in that mode. I have a feeling its just a matter of luck, but I still have noticed that.

Kind of just a question for curiosity's sake, but what has everyone gotten so far? I've gotten:
    2 Munna
    1 Sigilyph
    3 Swablu
    1 Riolu
    2 Shuckle
    Tornadus
    1 Igglybuff
    2 Red Shards
    1 Blue Shard
    1 Leppa Berry
    1 Revive

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

In no particular orde: 2 Munna, 2 Riolu, Swablu, Sigilyph, Tornadus, 2 Revive, 2 Blue Shards

I'm still using the Sigilyph for the time being~

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    I could send pokemon from american dream radar to my japanese black 2.

All you have to do insert your japanese cartridge on your american 3DS, the game can't be played, but you can enter on dream radar and ask to send data, and later you can play the game on a DS or on a Japanese DSi/3DS.
    Is the name of the pokemon in Japanese or English?

I have only gotten a Munna, a Swablu (wanna transfer that one later for sure), and a Blue Shard. Thank you, GameFreak for being a video game-limiting parent and making me wait 45 minutes before I can have the full amount of dream clouds again... But not really. It's kind of annoying, actually.

How early did everyone else start playing this to have so many Pokemon already? I feel terribly far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth_Strife View Post
    How early did everyone else start playing this to have so many Pokemon already? I feel terribly far behind.
    I downloaded the game the moment I woke up this morning.

My game plan is to upgrade the 3 things, the maximum of clouds and the other two stuff.

So far i only get the mandatory munna and a swablu unfortunately. Fortunately, I caught Tornadus an hour ago.

Got therian forme Tornadus this morning. Not too sure, but I'm guessing Thundurus is the next one to catch? The professor just said that time (or reality) just distorted... or something like that.

Question: Right now I have ~400 Orbs, have caught Tornadus and all that.
    Now if I were to buy a 100 point upgrade, would I have to gain an additional 200 (eg: Have had 600 dream orbs total) or 300 (600 orbs on hand) before Thundurus shows up?

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast