Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

So far, besides the legends, I've found: Swablu, Drifloon, Riolu, Munna , Sigilyph, Shuckle, Porygon, Bronzor, Togepi
    Still need: Igglybuff. Staryu, Ralts, Smoochum, Spiritomb, Rotom

I don't want to pay to play the Rescue Extension yet, so I'll just make due with luck until I finish upgrading my beam.

I've got Tornadus. All I've found so far are Riolu and Drifloon...

And I think I've come to the conclusion that all Dream Radar Pokemon are always Female (Unless they're 100% Male ratio or Genderless) because all 3 Riolu and all 3 Drifloons I got are Female and Riolu have a 87.5%/12.5% Male/Female Ratio...

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    And I think I've come to the conclusion that all Dream Radar Pokemon are always Female (Unless they're 100% Male ratio or Genderless)
    They're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    They're not.
    Yeah just found that out. The Swablu I just got was Male...But man...I must of been extremely lucky to get 3 Female Riolus. Unless the Dream Radar Pokemon are more likely to be female or something. Or the Male/Female Ratios aren't the same as the games. It could be 50/50 for each of them...

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Just wanted to add this in- I just unlocked Thunderus last night and caught him. Played once I woke up today and afterwards the Prof told me I had 2,735 dream orbs collected. Meaning for some reason I didnt unlock Thunderus until about 2,500. I dont know if there is some other requirement or what, but just thought Id throw that out there.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Tried some of it, not too bad so far! Finding too many Swablu and Riolu for my liking (I like Riolu, just not *that* much =p), but it is fairly fun for a cheap game download, and hey, bonus legendaries and bunch of DW ability pokes + items! Like a less cool Pokewalker. =p

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Found Staryu in a Pink Orb level. Main site says Orange only.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

How come my Pokemon are still level 10 even though I beat the second gym. Shouldn't they be level 15 (5+10)?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    How come my Pokemon are still level 10 even though I beat the second gym. Shouldn't they be level 15 (5+10)?
    Since it doesn't go to 45, the first level up is probably after gym 3 (Then it would go 10, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40)

I have a question, since DR is part of BW2 as Pokewalker was for HG/SS, won't that mean that we will have some sort of events or even updates in the near future?
    Well, besides having access to Gen IV Legends and the sort, I was thinking about Kanto-Sinnoh starters with hidden abilities... or even a chance at finding a shiny or getting a shiny from DR.

Quote Originally Posted by TomoEGoto View Post
    I have a question, since DR is part of BW2 as Pokewalker was for HG/SS, won't that mean that we will have some sort of events or even updates in the near future?
    Well, besides having access to Gen IV Legends and the sort, I was thinking about Kanto-Sinnoh starters with hidden abilities... or even a chance at finding a shiny or getting a shiny from DR.
    Well there are events for it. Those 7 region-locked passwords (we know 3 of Japans: Beldum, Hoothoot, and Slowpoke)

But yeah I'm hoping for actual updates and such. I won't hold my breath for it, though

So, how does one go about getting the Kamis? Do they randomly appear during levels, or can you decide when you want to encounter them? I've captured two Swablu and a Munna so far.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    So, how does one go about getting the Kamis? Do they randomly appear during levels, or can you decide when you want to encounter them? I've captured two Swablu and a Munna so far.
    Once you reach a lifetime total (meaning you don't need to save them up) of 400 orbs (Tornadus), 1500 orbs (Thundurus) and 3000 orbs (Landorus) you'll unlock the corresponding Eureka Parts (alpha, beta, gamma). The only thing in them is the single kami.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Once you reach a lifetime total (meaning you don't need to save them up) of 400 orbs (Tornadus), 1500 orbs (Thundurus) and 3000 orbs (Landorus) you'll unlock the corresponding Eureka Parts (alpha, beta, gamma). The only thing in them is the single kami.
    Oh, cool, so I don't need to worry about running into them at undesirable moments.

I've developed the hypothesis that the item fighting orbs take the guise of a Pokemon on that type of orb level. The Fire Stone did not move like a pendulum like it did last time, when I found it alongside Togepi.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Found an Igglybuff on a pink level, when main site says it's found in blue level. Thought it might have been a fluke, until I found three more in pink level.
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

I have over 9,000 orbs already (lifetime), and I've got at least 4 of every Pokemon, excluding every legendary of which I've caught them all, and I have yet to find Togepi. After figuring out I could choose which orb color level I want (just shooting the one cloud that's always there until I hit a majority of blue orbs), I just keep doing the blue levels. I'm only ever finding Smoochum and Spiritomb. Mayhaps I'm looking for Togepi on the wrong orb color level? At least I'm getting progressively better at my aim.
    Christian and proud of it

I just got Togepi with my orb color being Green.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorusquee View Post
    Found an Igglybuff on a pink level, when main site says it's found in blue level. Thought it might have been a fluke, until I found three more in pink level.
    I can confirm that this is the case for my game as well. I haven't even unlocked the blue orbs yet!

I just got Togepi with my orb color being Green.
    And I got one this morning with my orb color being pink, which is the same color I've had every search for the past two days and obtained almost all my Pokemon in (I'm only missing Staryu, Ralts, Smoochum and Rotom now). I'm beginning to wonder if the color doesn't actually dictate which Pokemon you can find, but just makes certain ones easier to obtain...

Quote Originally Posted by DanteKoriyu View Post
    And I got one this morning with my orb color being pink, which is the same color I've had every search for the past two days and obtained almost all my Pokemon in (I'm only missing Staryu, Ralts, Smoochum and Rotom now). I'm beginning to wonder if the color doesn't actually dictate which Pokemon you can find, but just makes certain ones easier to obtain...
    I'm also curious if different games just plain skew towards having different things be common. Like Swablus especially where common for me (STILL ARE, TO AN EXTENT) but some people can barely find any. I've seen at least two people just completely unable to pull any Ralts but I've gotten like 5 by this point.
    Meanwhile others have tons of <x> Pokemon that I struggle to get

But it's so difficult to tell since rarity is always relative

I'm also curious if different games just plain skew towards having different things be common. Like Swablus especially where common for me (STILL ARE, TO AN EXTENT) but some people can barely find any. I've seen at least two people just completely unable to pull any Ralts but I've gotten like 5 by this point.
    Meanwhile others have tons of <x> Pokemon that I struggle to get

But it's so difficult to tell since rarity is always relative
    I almost always have the pink orbs for searches, and I've still found almost all the Pokemon. But, Porygon, Bronzor, Swablu and recently Igglybuff have become my most common encounters by far. I have to wonder how many factors there could be to determine which Pokemon you encounter. Ultimately, it probably does just boil down to luck (mine = bad) on what you get, but I also wonder if it may be more than just the orb color that contributes? Perhaps which game is inserted could sway the encounter ratios a bit or something? *shrug*

All I know is that while I could take my time and just hope I eventually find Staryu, Ralts and Smoochum, I'm tired of looking for Rotom (I wanted him for the start of my Black 2 run, but that ship set sail long ago). And he is supposedly a pink orb Pokemon too...shame. lol

Maybe if we're lucky some official BW2 guide will have an indepth section on dream radar, detailing rarities and such

Got a timit Therian Tornados today, but was wondering, if we trade Therian Landorus to another game, would that game still get the Reveal Glass or not? Wondering incase if in the future I decide to restart.
    Stray Pet freind code 4940-6848-4685

I know that this has already been mentioned but I didn't really understand.
    If I send a therian poke to my black 2 game and then reset the game, would I be able to send another of the same therian from the dream radar?

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast