Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1 View Post
    I know that this has already been mentioned but I didn't really understand.
    If I send a therian poke to my black 2 game and then reset the game, would I be able to send another of the same therian from the dream radar?
    Not normally, no, though you can backup your SD card before you transfer, transfer, then overwrite the post-Therian transfer SD card files, allowing you to send the Therians to different BW2 files as much as you like.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 13th October 2012 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I just got Togepi with my orb color being Green.
    Yep. Got two Togepi in a row with green. At least I have a box of Spiritomb that are very popular in the GTS
    Christian and proud of it

I have mostly beeing finding Swablus and Riolu like crazy, and hardly much else on the pink stages. Just got Orange yesterday and now I have four Staryu. =p One Porygon too I was tempted to try to get earlier to use in B2W2 but already using a stunfisk (because why not) from dream world.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Ralts and Rotom now captured, just Smoochum and Staryu left...

Edit: Just got Smoochum. Any advice on what color to attempt for Staryu? I have been cycling through all four today and haven't had any luck.
    Last edited by DanteKoriyu; 14th October 2012 at 9:35 AM.

@The eleventh, Thanks! Mow I just need to figure out how to do that before my black 2 arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteKoriyu View Post
    Ralts and Rotom now captured, just Smoochum and Staryu left...

Edit: Just got Smoochum. Any advice on what color to attempt for Staryu? I have been cycling through all four today and haven't had any luck.
    I want to say I got my Staryu out of Pink, but I can't 100% remember

I am liking this application, though it is quite monotonous. My Beam is at Level 3, as is my Visoscope, while my Energy Pack is at Level 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1 View Post
    @The eleventh, Thanks! Mow I just need to figure out how to do that before my black 2 arrives.
    Copy the SD card's files to your computer.

I focused on upgrading my Visoscope to max first, that way I could have more clouds after waking up or using Play Coins to gather more dream orbs quicker. Then I upgraded my Beam to make captures quicker, and now I'm upgrading the Energy Pack with my spare orbs...

EDIT: Finally found a Staryu on an orange orb search. Also, while I was waiting for the clouds to build up for that round, I managed to encounter a shiny Litwick in Celestial Tower in Black 2. Woot!
    Last edited by DanteKoriyu; 14th October 2012 at 9:51 PM.

I'm enjoying playing this, although I haven't played that much because it was available for download on Friday for me. Funny thing keeps happening, I always find the everything behind. I should stop playing this while sitting down.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

8 Riolu caught on Dream Radar! All 8 Female. No way I'm that lucky. <_< lol

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

If anyone is looking for Sigilyph, try doing a green orb search. That's how I found mine.

Yeah, it's beginning to seem unlikely that many regular gender ratios apply in the Dream Radar, isn't it, Aura Flare Riolu?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Not normally, no, though you can backup your SD card before you transfer, transfer, then overwrite the post-Therian transfer SD card files, allowing you to send the Therians to different BW2 files as much as you like.
    I've already transfered the first two Therians and have almost unlocked the Landorus level. Does this mean that I've already missed my opportunity for a second Tornadus/Thundurus?
    Last edited by Ememew; 15th October 2012 at 4:23 PM.
    Oh, look! I wrote a fanfic! Weak (One-Shot. Rated G). Can Iris convince Bianca that she can't just avoid her problems?

And another one: Mischief (One-Shot. Rated G). A little fun for October.

Can anyone borrow me a Landors-T so I can get Reflecting Mirror then I'll give it right back, please, please, please.
    My Dream World Females:

IGN: Jessica
    3DS FC: 1392-4558-3743

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    I've already transfered the first two Therians and have almost unlocked the Landorus level. Does this mean that I've already missed my opportunity for a second Tornadus/Thundurus?
    Yup.

Remember, though, you can still only send one set of Kamis to each BW2 file; this doesn't allow you to send an infinite amount to the same file (though that is true for standard Pokémon).

Yup.

Remember, though, you can still only send one set of Kamis to each BW2 file; this doesn't allow you to send an infinite amount to the same file (though that is true for standard Pokémon).
    Grrr . . . Oh well. I can still get two Landorus and just transform regular Tornadus/Thunderus with the mirror I can get from it, I guess. (I think the main site said that it was possible to transform the others as long as you have the right Landorus).

Yeah, I already knew the second part. Thanks for the help.
    Oh, look! I wrote a fanfic! Weak (One-Shot. Rated G). Can Iris convince Bianca that she can't just avoid her problems?

And another one: Mischief (One-Shot. Rated G). A little fun for October.

Despite obtaining over 2500 Dream Orbs, I've yet to unlock Eureka Extension β. Do I have to complete the alpha level first?

Despite obtaining over 2500 Dream Orbs, I've yet to unlock Eureka Extension β. Do I have to complete the alpha level first?
    Yeah, I believe you do. If I remember correctly, it's part of the "story" where she realizes it was Therian Tornadus and she thinks Thundurus and Landorus must be around too, causing he to do more research on the extensions...

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricBassClef View Post
    If anyone is looking for Sigilyph, try doing a green orb search. That's how I found mine.

Yeah, it's beginning to seem unlikely that many regular gender ratios apply in the Dream Radar, isn't it, Aura Flare Riolu?
    What do you mean by Green Orb search? I don't understand what people mean when they mention they do X color orb search.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    What do you mean by Green Orb search? I don't understand what people mean when they mention they do X color orb search.
    I'd like to know about this too. I just hit the orbs randomly.
    Or does the last orb you hit defines the Pokemon you find in the clouds?

An explanation would be great.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Its the color you hit the most of during each search, I believe. The colors control the Pokemon and items you find the next time you play an Extension, though I'm not sure to what extent since I ended up finding almost all of them on the basic Pink Orb level. You can tell what color the next level will be by looking at the top right of the touch screen where it shows how many orbs you have collected after you clear all the clouds.

In the event that you want a specific color orb for a search, you can go back in with just one cloud and shoot whatever color orb you desire...

Ok, I've got a question with those more versed in the Dream Radar - is it required to transfer Therian Tornadus to a game before the game will give you the next extension? I've gotten far more than what is said to be required to unlock even Landorus' extension (I've max upgraded my scope, plus a few other upgrades), but it won't give me any new extensions, even after playing a couple times to see if that would trigger it.

You shouldn't have to transfer Tornadus, I didn't... have you actually captured it, or are you waiting to play it until you have all three? You may have to capture each one before the next extension is unlocked. If you already have it captured/ready for transfer, but haven't sent it, then I don't know why you're having this problem... lol

Whoops, yeah I lost my first draft of that post that had mentioned I had captured Tornadus. I guess I'll just have to keep playing and trying to get it to unlock then :/

I have orange orbs floating around now, but I can't seem to find any orange orb pokemon aside from Staryu. What the cuss? I've gotten a Leaf Stone and a Thunder Stone, which is nice, but why am I only running into the stupid starfish? Does it depend on how many orange orbs I zap?

I found a Porygon in Orange.

Just caught Landorus-T, now I used all my old DS games to get the 5 DW Legends :3

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast