Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by MarioGamer159 View Post
    Wondering if anyone can help me out with this. Is it possible to reset for the Pokemon you get from Dream Radar? I'm planning on getting the genies and would like to have some with usable natures/IVs. Thanks.
    Sort of, although I haven't done it yet myself. My understanding is that, to do it, you get whatever it is you want to reset for, then back up your SD card onto a computer. You then receive the pokemon on your game. If you don't care for the pokemon you overwrite your SD card with the backup file and try again. The thing is you have to start a new game for each time you try again, so it's more involved then doing a normal SR (you can only transfer after getting the first badge, by the way). I'd recommend getting all 3 at the same time so you can 'SR' them all at once.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I'm a bit late too this... So any help would be wonderful,
    if I purchase the updrage things with my dream orbs, do they not count towards me getting say Tornadus? For example I have 20 points and I buy something worth 10 points, I know I'll now have 10 points to spend, but will the other 10 still count towards the number of points I need for Tornadus? Or do I need to continually have 200 points in my bank at one time?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    I'm a bit late too this... So any help would be wonderful,
    if I purchase the updrage things with my dream orbs, do they not count towards me getting say Tornadus? For example I have 20 points and I buy something worth 10 points, I know I'll now have 10 points to spend, but will the other 10 still count towards the number of points I need for Tornadus? Or do I need to continually have 200 points in my bank at one time?
    The progress towards unlocking the Therian stages remains accumulative regardless of whether or not you spend the Dream Orbs to upgrade your catcher.

EDIT, noticing another comment above: PDR data can be transferred before getting the Basic Badge, by the way. I was able to get it as soon as I recieved the starter in White 2, though all the Pokemon (including the legendaries!) are Lv5 if you decide to transfer them that early.
    Last edited by Austratus; 27th December 2013 at 6:12 PM.
    Claims | Bergmite, Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩRαS | Adventure awaits.
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Help, I have 3000 orbs but landorus isn't appearing!

Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    Any word on if the Dream Radar will get updated with X/Y pokemon?
    I wouldn't count on it. Game Freak is more interested in pushing Bank and Transfer

Hi I'm trying to get the 4th gen legendaries, (and Ho-oh + Lugia) by putting the cartridge into my 3DS, but it's not working. I have caught all 3 legendaries on the Dream Radar and sent them over to Black 2, and I've put my SoulSilver game into the 3DS and it's not doing anything on the radar.
    Current project: SRing for shiny Kyurem

3DS FC = 3609-1023-5338
    Black 2 FC = 3225 4662 9776
    Black FC = 5329 0826 2961
    Heartgold FC = 0088 8759 0750
    Platinum FC = 4942 5200 5477
    Diamond FC = 3737 8723 4265

My shinies:

All of my shinies are legit, UT and cloned

Would like some help, and hoping this is the right thread.
    Trying to push my way through to getting the three from Dream Radar, however, I'm having a SERIOUS problem with Landorus.

I have the Y extention to get him to show up, however, whenever he appears, after flying across the screen, it causes a crash and I have to restart my 3ds.

Wondering if anyone's had that problem or if there's some kind of fix to it as I would hate to lose the progress I have made so far, but i'd like to get these three legendaries so I can transfer them over afterwards.

can anyone help me with this : my 3ds with dream radar got the date of 2011 when transfering landorus, thundurus and tornadus, they appear to be caught in that date, dream radar was released in 2012, question is: Does that affect their legalty when they are in pokemon bank?

How do we use this function in the game after it has been shut up, remodel and reimplemented for x and y?

Dream Radar is unrelated to the Dream World. There's nothing about it to "shut up [or] remodel." It doesn't link to anything outside of Black 2/White 2.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

i means shut down*

Which doesn't change the answer any. If your 3DS and Black 2/White 2 game are still working ten years from now you'll still be able to play Dream Radar. There's no external component upon which it's forced to depend.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

To be absolutely clear: Dream Radar is its own entity. It isn't connected at all to any sort of server, or online at all, and despite the name was never linked to the Global Link's Dream World.

The entire nintendo network and all servers everywhere could collapse tomorrow and so long as you downloaded it, it will work fine.

are there any other games like Pokemon Dream Radar where i can look for stuff in my house? I love Pokemon Dream Radar but each time i do it i have to wait to do it again so i was just wondering if there are any games like it.

Hi there, newcomer to the forum here (and to pokemon in general, at 34 years old I guess I'm pretty late to the series)

My there are a lot of pages to this thread, I have just read the last few and not found an answer to the question I am about to ask.

Anyway, I have just bought Pokemon X (18hrs in), and black 2. I'm considering getting the Dream Radar, but I do have a question.

Please bare in mind I know that Dream Radar is not compatible with pokemon x/y, but I do know that you can catch pokemon and transfer them to Black 2. So my question is:

If I catch pokemon with dream radar and transfer them to Black 2, will I then be able to transfer them from Black 2 to X/Y using poke transfer bank?

Has anyone tried?

I know you can transfer pokemon from Black/White 1 and 2 to the bank then into X/Y, so would just like to know if it is possible to transfer the ones from the radar from black/white 2 to the bank and then into X/Y that way?

It's a bit of a trip for them to take, but I thought it may be possible since they are being transferred from Black 2 to the bank then X after being captured and transferred to Black 2 from dream radar.... Yes, I even confuse myself.

Cheers

I finally decided to buy Dream Radar on Tuesday. Today, Friday, I have gotten all three legendaries. I'll be honest though - my brother was really interested in the game so I kept letting him play, and in the end he pretty much did half the work for me (including capturing Landorus). I'm looking forward to getting the legendaries by inserting my SoulSilver and Platinum, and my brother's HeartGold.

Quote Originally Posted by pokebiscuit View Post
    If I catch pokemon with dream radar and transfer them to Black 2, will I then be able to transfer them from Black 2 to X/Y using poke transfer bank?
    You should be able to. I'm going to be doing this asap.
    (And speaking as someone who has transferred Pokemon to X/Y from gen 3, this is a relatively fast process.)

~Psychic

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

I got dream radar around christmas and boy it was exciting. I've pretty much farmed it for everything it can give but there are 2 reasons I keep going back to it. Porygon and Staryu. Those two pokemon are in high demand in some places even now.
    My Friend Codes
    2DS: Strytho 4699-6673-2575
    Pokemon Y Trainer Name: Krayt
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Trainer Name: ???

Friend Safari:
    Ground: Marowak, Trapinch, Palpitoad.

I have acces to HA female supersized pumpkaboo

click the link for my HA female spreadsheet.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Click here for a list of pokemon I have in special balls (AKA bank ball pokemon).
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Click here for a list of pokemon I am currently looking for.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...twQ/edit#gid=0

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627