Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Do you catch Pokemon in the Dream Radar then transfer them to BW2?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    Do you catch Pokemon in the Dream Radar then transfer them to BW2?
    Yes exactly that
    Mystic Power

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I imagine ground-dwelling POkemon will just appear at the bottom of the screen, and you'd have to tilt the 3DS down in order to see them. It wouldn't be too complicated. They'd probably walk/move like normal.
    I think it could still be pretty difficult, them running around or hopping about.
    Psychic, Ghost and Dark types can teleport themselves.

I'm curious about fish Pokemon.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I think it could still be pretty difficult, them running around or hopping about.

Hahaha I hope that they just flop around like Magikarp! But they'll probably just have them floating, like in the games.
    Mystic Power

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Power View Post
    Hahaha I hope that they just flop around like Magikarp! But they'll probably just have them floating, like in the games.
    Yeah. I guess that would be the case. Them swimming around all over the place as if the room has suddenly sunk underwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Thanks! I was looking all over the official websites but can't find the video.
    I wonder if these clouds would just appear randomly when you play the game.

It looks to me like Tornadous was sent out in a dream ball, I guess this is an addition to the dream world where Pokémon are sent to the entralink? Or was this alredy know?
    Finally got my shiny Axew

Yeah. I guess that would be the case. Them swimming around all over the place as if the room has suddenly sunk underwater.
    Or the screen will be filled with a water like effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
    It looks to me like Tornadous was sent out in a dream ball, I guess this is an addition to the dream world where Pokémon are sent to the entralink? Or was this alredy know?
    We can't be sure. From the looks of it, Tornadus was transferred directly to the game and didn't have to be caught like the DW Pokemon, so this is likely how it is for all Dream Radar Pokemon. Many of us are hoping that this means that Pokemon obtained in the Dream Radar will have Dream World abilities.

I hope the relocation of the Pokemon does not set nature or IVs like the Pokewalker, but instead lets you pick like DW and event Pokemon.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Looking at the extended trailer, I have to say this alone makes me feel a 3DS is worth buying.
    Nothing special by no means, I just love the concept behind this feature.
    It's really interactive, unique and I love the functionality it has with your bedroom for example.. Feels like our World is the Pokemon world :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Looking at the extended trailer, I have to say this alone makes me feel a 3DS is worth buying.
    It's really interactive, unique and I love the functionality it has with your bedroom for example.. Feels like our World is the Pokemon world :]
    That is the purpose of "Augmented Reality". Many 3DS apps have that, including Pokedex 3D.

That is the purpose of "Augmented Reality". Many 3DS apps have that, including Pokedex 3D.
    Yes indeed, I am fan of Augmented Reailty - not owning a 3DS means I've been restricted from this.
    But I should be purchasing one soon :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Yeah, I agree with the water effect on the screen. This is meant to be the space between dreams and reality or something isn't it? So, I guess anything goes.

Maybe they can be on balloons bahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Power View Post
    I reckon it will be a water effect for sure, but once again, BALLOONS!

I bet ONLY the 3 sacred beast kami trio are in this game, given it only shows tornadus being caught as well as showing the remaining trio as who you can catch.

...what kind of speculation is that? Ralts was already confirmed when the thing was first announced. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by DanteKoriyu View Post
    ...what kind of speculation is that? Ralts was already confirmed when the thing was first announced. -_-
    Yeah, there's going to be more, and I would also like to see Solrock and Lunatone in it, as they can fly around and hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Also, is that move Landorus using Earth Power(in the trailer of course)?
    Last edited by ilovedeino; 8th June 2012 at 6:30 PM.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    We can't be sure. From the looks of it, Tornadus was transferred directly to the game and didn't have to be caught like the DW Pokemon, so this is likely how it is for all Dream Radar Pokemon. Many of us are hoping that this means that Pokemon obtained in the Dream Radar will have Dream World abilities.
    I'm hoping for the dream world abilities as well, but I feel like they may have skipped the actual transfer process for the sake of time, and I know this is a new game but the dream balls are synonymous with the entralink in bw. And to me it kind of makes sense rather than just dropping the Pokémon in your party or a box or even picking it up in a center like an event.

Another thing I'm curious about us how this game will work trying to connect to multiple copies of b2w2. Seeing as its a downloadable game, I wouldn't think you would run two copies of it on a single 3ds, and in my case (and I'm sure there's plenty of similar cases) my girlfriend and I both play Pokémon, each getting the different version, but we share a single 3ds. Most of the pokémon I wouldn't worry about, but I feel like there wont be multiples of the sacred beasts available on this game.
    Finally got my shiny Axew

Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    I bet ONLY the 3 sacred beast kami trio are in this game, given it only shows tornadus being caught as well as showing the remaining trio as who you can catch.
    Yeah, I didn't realise Ralts was a sacred beast, because ralts was pretty much one of the first things we saw about this thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Yeah, the trailer made me want to try it out too.

I'm usually not a fan of the extra peripheral stuff like the Pokewalker, but this looks interesting and entertaining enough.

Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    The game will obviously have more Pokemon and is not limited to just the Kami Trio.
    The Kami Trio being available in this game is only one of their gimmicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ash View Post
    Yeah, I didn't realise Ralts was a sacred beast, because ralts was pretty much one of the first things we saw about this thing
    Ralts is an ordinary Pokemon.

Darn how did I miss out ralts? I could have sworn the game only shows the kami trio.

Ralts is an ordinary Pokemon.
    The sarcasm. It was missed.

Gf would never only put the kami formes on this. That would be a major waste of money.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast