Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    And ribbons. I miss getting ribbons for my Pokemon.
    Yeah. There wasn't any sense of accomplishment to show for what Pokemon you used for Musicals. You could literally use any Pokemon and it wouldn't make a difference (unless the Pokemon had very few limbs, like Roggenrola).

I just miss contest in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    You could literally use any Pokemon and it wouldn't make a difference (unless the Pokemon had very few limbs, like Roggenrola).
    One of Klink's gears is an ear, the other is a head.

True fact is true.

I'm actually glad the musicals are coming back. They're pretty much the only place where you can make God wear a fake mustache and a frilly apron and force him to dance for your amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Thing with the greenscreen is that we also have a shot of the bottom screen, which gives various script options

So, the protagonist's name is now officially Slowbro. Case closed. Also, he's really a she.
    Last edited by Treecko's Awesomeness; 24th May 2012 at 3:07 AM.
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

I'm one of those Pokemon geeks that has to have everything complete in the games... for example... all props for the musical : / I was actually dreading it back in my BW1 games... Oh lord bring it on again for BW2

Quote Originally Posted by Treecko's Awesomeness View Post
    I'm actually glad the musicals are coming back. They're pretty much the only place where you can make God wear a fake mustache and a frilly apron and force him to dance for your amusement.
    My feelings exactly.

Thanks to pkmnfn for the awesome Team Pose!

Click them so they don't die!

Remind me to never attend the University of Illinois at Springfield.

I hope Smash has more than a Pokewood feature next week. Something that everyone actually wants. Coro-coro beat them to the punch anyway.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

So the pokewood plays in a similar manner to a pokemon battle. Very interesting. At least we can do SOMETHING. I'm prepared to lose myself in this feature.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    So the pokewood plays in a similar manner to a pokemon battle. Very interesting. At least we can do SOMETHING. I'm prepared to lose myself in this feature.
    Does anyone have a link to the video of the clip that was shown after the anime episode... ?

Now that it's similar to a battle,I think I'm going to like this feature alot

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the video of the clip that was shown after the anime episode... ?
    http://filb.de/1800

It really looks interesting, I'm going to give it a try.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    http://filb.de/1800

It really looks interesting, I'm going to give it a try.
    Agreed can't wait!

So I'm thinking that we're technically the pokmon in the battles. In the clip shown of the Protag in a battle the gender was shown female and I remember someone saying the translated name was Slowbro. Coincidence? Especially since a slowbro was shown to have been used in Pokewood. This cold actually squash all the rumors about possibilities of other starters being available. It also makes sense because hiw cold you possibly explain a Mecha-Tyranitar running around Tachiwaki City? We probably use the green screen for the battle and then later the pokemon are just put in. Adding to my theory in a video shown the characters in the movie were transformed from human into a pawniard and something else.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    So I'm thinking that we're technically the pokmon in the battles. In the clip shown of the Protag in a battle the gender was shown female and I remember someone saying the translated name was Slowbro. Coincidence? Especially since a slowbro was shown to have been used in Pokewood. This cold actually squash all the rumors about possibilities of other starters being available. It also makes sense because hiw cold you possibly explain a Mecha-Tyranitar running around Tachiwaki City? We probably use the green screen for the battle and then later the pokemon are just put in. Adding to my theory in a video shown the characters in the movie were transformed from human into a pawniard and something else.
    Eh?

In the recent PokeWood Trailer, the female PC (in her costume) threw a Pokeball, then the scene was cut and immediately shifted to a Slowbro. From that we can deduce that she obviously sent Slowbro out. Not her becoming a Slowbro.

Also, in the other PokeWood (7-sec) trailer, Homika's Dad and Brycen are obviously in a middle of a battle. This is a movie, not an ordinary trainer battle. There will be dialogues in between. The scene has to shift from battle to dialogue, then to battle, then dialogue again. They don't transform into Pokemon.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Eh?

In the recent PokeWood Trailer, the female PC (in her costume) threw a Pokeball, then the scene was cut and immediately shifted to a Slowbro. From that we can deduce that she obviously sent Slowbro out. Not her becoming a Slowbro.

Also, in the other PokeWood (7-sec) trailer, Homika's Dad and Brycen are obviously in a middle of a battle. This is a movie, not an ordinary trainer battle. There will be dialogues in between. The scene has to shift from battle to dialogue, then to battle, then dialogue again. They don't transform into Pokemon.
    I actually found that bit quite weird... I wonder why they cut that particular bit...

Pokewood is very similar to battling. Moves are available here.

It seems you have to choose a scenario, for whatever reason.

Brycen looks stupid as Hachikuman. Stupid, but evil.

Awesome Pokewood trailer! So many cool things, you get to watch the movie afterwards, you battle Brycen (obvious), but it was a lot of fun! Really surprised me!

Smash just aired!! :]]

PokeWood building looks like a classic theatre place, with a retro-style 1-2-3 count down before the film records in Black & White - No pun intended
    And there was credits at the end of the Movie you create!
    Looks awesome overall, really pleased with what i've seen so far!
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Smash just aired!! :]]

PokeWood building looks like a classic theatre place, with a retro-style 1-2-3 count down before the film records in Black & White - No pun intended
    And there was credits at the end of the Movie you create!
    Looks awesome overall, really pleased with what i've seen so far!
    Don't forget the applause at the end

Right on. Ribbons tell so much of a Pokemon. Its like a story for them.

To be on topic, the Pokewood looks interesting, I guess.

Not asking just hoping for this to be an avatar,

I don't believe we've seen the girl in Pokewood yet.

Either way, she looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I don't believe we've seen the girl in Pokewood yet.

Either way, she looks nice.

Uh...I think that's the female protagonist.
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

Quote Originally Posted by charizarddude View Post
    Uh...I think that's the female protagonist.
    Right
    That's who he was talking about

Saw the footage of Pokewood, it looks interesting, nothing all that big though, although I would love to be able to use Pokemon I wont be able to use(Pokemon that require trading to evolve).

I don't think there will be much in the reward department here, looks like you just get points, still seems interesting.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast