Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

You would think at this point in time games shouldn't have misleading text like that, but that particular movie proved me wrong. Another reason why I'm glad the Internet exists.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    You would think at this point in time games shouldn't have misleading text like that, but that particular movie proved me wrong. Another reason why I'm glad the Internet exists.
    Well technically, Astonish was the last move that caused the knockout.
    And I'm willing to bet that Toxic/Hail/Sand stall+<whatever finishing move> also applies to every other movie, so reworking the wording here wouldn't really make sense

Has anyone else purposefully messed up the script just to see what would happen? I've done that on a few of the movies with hillarious results. Many of the movies are silly to begin with, so I had a lot of fun watching how badly I messed them up.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Being a perfectionist, I decided to not tarnish my movie career with any bad endings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Being a perfectionist, I decided to not tarnish my movie career with any bad endings.
    I've tried but I'm not one to have a computer open while playing so I've gotten quite a few bad endings.

I've tried but I'm not one to have a computer open while playing so I've gotten quite a few bad endings.
    It's generally pretty easy to tell whether or not you got a bad ending based on what the director says at the end of the shoot.

It also doesn't leave a bad mark on your record unless you actually watch the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It doesn't really hurt your popularity if you go back and do it again the correct way, does it?

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    It doesn't really hurt your popularity if you go back and do it again the correct way, does it?
    No it doesn't.

Argh, almost all scenarios seem undoable for me. Anyone got any tips?
    Black 2 FC: 0433-7206-4189

Made by me.

Someone please explain to me why (T) Thundurus, (T) Tornadus, and (T) Landorus are banned from musicals. How does that make sense?

In the PokéStar Studios movie The Magical Doors of Magical Land 2, you don't need to worry about the effects of your attack toxic. If you don't manage to finish the Black Door with Astonish. If the Black Door faints of poison, you'll still have a good movie as you have used Astonish before. It is the right way. Now I've completed these series.

I couldn't for the longest time, figure out why I didn't get the next movie in a line. Then I realized that I forgot to watch the movie... wow.....

P.S. go to the furthest tree to the right up top near the movie theater. U can surf in the tree. (resembling the fish in the gym statue thing from the original games)
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Default Timegate Travelers 3-The Destiny of Reuniclus

When I was doing the PokéStar Studios movie Timegate Travelers 3, I couldn't help Reuniclus to survive Time Machine's Overheat. No actual healing moves... Which means a bad ending. After this professor SINIX U (the character's name) seemed to change the world's ways with an Evolution Stone he did hold. That Future Being Ledian's stone. Are Ledian's cruel? I wouldn't have one. I'll hold that film.

Default The Directors of PokéStar

Brycen-Man: John Pokénter, the coolness-man!
    The Magical Doors of The Mystery Land: a German-French blonde woman?
    Timegate Travelers: Director Pokémi made a movie with a big role of
    Professor's glasses.
    I may make another movies and see - but I can't get the smilies to appear with my phone now. These directors should have thone faces...

In pokestar studios, I have unlocked the dressing room and gotten the statue. The statue is worth it, the dressing room is not.
    I claim Salamence and Castform(Rain)!!!;

Fear their power!!!

I still need to do the final Brycen-Man for the cult medal. I planned on using my (starter) Emboar, and he's finally getting to a high enough level. Hopefully he'll be able to take all those guys.

And I'm still stuck on 6 musical followers. I actually played with the sound on the other day and could hear the clapping for a good prop, so hopefully that'll help me with winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmotorxX View Post
    I noticed that name bears a resemblance to John Carpenter, the real life director, which I assume is no coincidence. I've always wondered who the other names are supposed to represent.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by CosmotorxX View Post
    The Magical Doors of The Mystery Land: a German-French blonde woman?
    Timegate Travelers: Director Pokémi made a movie with a big role of
    Professor's glasses.
    I may make another movies and see - but I can't get the smilies to appear with my phone now. These directors should have thone faces...
    I think the Blonde woman is K. Pokelow(Bigelow : The Hurt Locker...). At least in the french version...
    I try to have a Strange Ending in the first Brycenman serie, so all of my team have a Star Entrance.

Also do someone know how you activate all the movies ? Does they activate after beating the league (More specifically, the Mecha Tyranitar ones

Quote Originally Posted by shytende View Post
    Also do someone know how you activate all the movies ? Does they activate after beating the league (More specifically, the Mecha Tyranitar ones
    Short answer. Yes.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Someone please explain to me why (T) Thundurus, (T) Tornadus, and (T) Landorus are banned from musicals. How does that make sense?
    to remain compatible with B/W1 same for Black and White Kyurem and Keldeo-R

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I noticed that name bears a resemblance to John Carpenter, the real life director, which I assume is no coincidence. I've always wondered who the other names are supposed to represent.
    Well, John Carpenter is famous for directing horror movies, so it is no surprise that the director of the Red Fog of Terror series is named after him. Since I am really into film, the familiarities with names of the directors was the first thing I noticed. I think Takeshi Pokemi is mostly likely named after Takashi Kitoni.

Sydney Pokemet = Sidney Lumet
    David Pokench = David Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by shytende View Post
    I think the Blonde woman is K. Pokelow(Bigelow : The Hurt Locker...). At least in the french version...
    Hmm, that's interesting. I don't recall a director with that name, as I am pretty sure the blonde woman is called Sydney Pokemet (which is funny because Sidney Lumet is a man)... but, like you said, it might be just in the French version.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

I need help in Ghost Erasers 4, the movie just gets harder and harder to finish.

EDIT: nevermind, finished it
    Last edited by LeafytheLeafeon; 6th March 2013 at 1:12 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Well after beating Black 2 I decided to do it,I had fun although when a script mistake is made its Very Annoying
    I pulled through and finished (My Pokelife is complete)
    Last edited by aquriomaster; 9th March 2013 at 1:06 AM.

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

Hey! I just started the game. I have Pokémon Black 2. I need help with the first movie in the Time Travelers series. I can't seem to make the machine faint with the rental Pokémon. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Credit to whoever made the lovely picture above. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it at this time. The hiragana reads: "Yoseatsume"

I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

I love doing the movies! I spend hours and hours on it @_@

I'm such a perfectionist, if i see even one mediocre comment I quit and start over
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast