Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I only bother doing the movies to give my non-shiny stuff Pokestars.

I did one movie with Pokestar Studios, seems like fun but I'm not fond to those type of things in Pokemon games.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

I had done all movies, and it was quite entertaining for me. I really enjoyed making films.

I love the movies! The strange endings are so.. strange! lol
    My Umbreon is my main star, having Hydreigon as a Co-Star.

I loved making movies (It was so unique for Pokemon!)

But did anyone else have trouble with Invaders 4? Where you have Reuniclus and Krokorok to defeat the alien spaceship?

I don't know why, but it took me FOREVER to make that movie perfectly XD
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

The invaders 4 isn't that hard, actually. I beat it yesterday. Beat Emolga, fun sh!t happens
    But i have problems with those annoying magical doors and Bellelba!! God, i hate that one

Oh, and if you get a strange ending in Doors to a magical land 1 (I think that's its name), you'll become a door yourself. lol

Hmmm got 1 question... does the Special SHine stays when the Pokemon is traded?
    FC WHITE 2 : FROZ 3569-0574-7035

TIME ZONE GMT+8

I've now completed all of the Strange Endings. I really enjoyed watching some of them, especially Ghost Erasers 4.

Anyone else notice the Star Wars reference in Brycen-man Strikes Back Harder?
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

I have not seen the Ghost Eraser 4 Strange ending, but I have a feeling it's pretty similar to the first 3.
    I have, however finally done all the movies, yay

just finished making and watching every movie in pokestar studios. i have to say, that was quite fun and worth all the rewards you get.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Quote Originally Posted by shadorai View Post
    that was quite fun and worth all the rewards you get.
    Sorry for asking, I don't know if it was posted already, but what rewards do you actually get? I've made several films but haven't received anything.
    My White 2 Team!
    Shinies:

You need to talk with the people in the teather. Depending on how good was the movie, they will give you things. For example there is a guy who gives you Lemonades and a girl who gives you Max Revives.
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

I enjoyed making the movies, but haven't done it in a while, since I finished them awhile ago. Doing the strange endings was cool, since they were more of a puzzle then regular ones. Especially since I wanted to do them with just my playthrough team, which were pretty high leveled at the time. I got them all with them eventually, except for the final Brycen-Man- I just used the rental Lucario for that.

I'm curious though- how many musicals did it take for you to get 10 followers? It was like 180+ for me. I started to get frustrated when I got over 150, since they were getting too repetitive by then.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

God I love the Timegate Traveller movie series, I got 3 awesome high scores for those movies.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

ok i been wondering has anyone found hidden text in pokestar.

like using thief in super hero 3 or using substituted in the magical door 2 movie?

also i love pokestar i like the princess/prince one
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Making the movies is fun. So far I've done all the movies with good endings,except for "Full Metal Cop", "Magical door" ( This one is hard! I did the frist part but the remaining two are giving me a hard time). The one strange ending I got so far is "the gaint woman" 1

Already got the Pokéstar Shine on my trusty Scizor on the Brycen Man Movie series. Has anyone done everything with a good ending and ranked up on the Trainer Card? Is it easily achievable?
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Already got the Pokéstar Shine on my trusty Scizor on the Brycen Man Movie series. Has anyone done everything with a good ending and ranked up on the Trainer Card? Is it easily achievable?
    I got that done as soon as I completed the national dex and finished the PWT Champions tournament, and it is quite reasonably achievable. A few movies get annoying, but it's nothing you shouldn't be able to do. It's rather time-consuming, though. The final star for the Entralink is much more dull than the Pokestar Studios one, though.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I got that done as soon as I completed the national dex and finished the PWT Champions tournament, and it is quite reasonably achievable. A few movies get annoying, but it's nothing you shouldn't be able to do. It's rather time-consuming, though. The final star for the Entralink is much more dull than the Pokestar Studios one, though.
    Thank you so much! Did it and my card is now golden It was mostly time consuming but the ending was satisfying.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

I've just finished all of Pokestars. It was fun and have gotten so many lava cookies,moo milks from the "fans"

I loved doing the movies honestly. It's more of a patience thing. (The statue and trainer card made it even more worth it. ) Favorite series was the one with the little robot. Kinda made me shed a tear on the inside lol and love and battles. It was kinda cute :P

I have a question for my friend though. He finished ALL the movies with a good rating, but he still hasn't managed to unlock the Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder. There was only one movie he got a bad rating on, but he redid it and he got a good rating. So what gives?

If someone could PM me or reply on here on anything that could fix it that would be great.
    Favorite Pokemon:

I'll organize it later, I promise. Still need sixth gen..

Buuuuuuuump. I would put this on it's own thread but 10 posts thing comes first and I am not on the computer very often as my brother is a PC gamer. (Which he uses my laptop for... T_T)
    Favorite Pokemon:

I'll organize it later, I promise. Still need sixth gen..

I really liked the PokeStar Studios I got to make movies and it was really fun haha The only thing I didn't really like about it was that there was a limited script that we could use which limited my creativity :/ But overall it was great! My Pokemon looked great and beautiful like a real movie star lol low key!

This is probably going to be bombarded with dislike...

I thought that PokeWood was the worst feature of its kind. I thought the Musical was a low point but Pokewood is even worse. Personally I thought the Pokeathlon was the best extra feature of its kind. Contests were alright. Not amazing, but I had some level of interest in doing contests, especially after Story completion. But Pokewood/Musical? Not an ounce of interest.

The musical is horrible I hated it, and the pokestar studios is not bad. But what I loved was the multi subway trains
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2e6fo5d.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/1zb9cvd.jpg[/IMG]

I AM A SHINY POKEMON HUNTER! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT IV'S AND EV'S, INFACT NEVER GIVE ME A POKEMON WITH THAT UNLESS I WANT IT
    Black 2 pokemon name: pokemon
    Friend code:2366-7219-1441
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/vrc7qq.gif[/IMG]
    I AM LOOKING FOR A CLONING SERVICE AND A SHINY GENESECT

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast