Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I feel Brycenman strikes back harder is a little more luck based. Anyone know if a lvl 99 Lucario can OHKO a lvl 99 Sharpedo with Drain Punch?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Oh yeah, easily.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

There's no luck involved in that film at all (Save for hoping the Sharpedo doesn't get a critical hit).

The correct move sequence is Drain Punch, Counter, Reversal, Drain Punch, Drain Punch, Reversal.

There's actually no damage variance on attacks during the filming outside of critical hits, so if a move fails to KO your opponent, then it won't KO them ever unless you get a critical, which is never required for any of films.

When exactly do you start using your party Pokemon? I'm not that far, I just finished one of the love scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    When exactly do you start using your party Pokemon? I'm not that far, I just finished one of the love scenes.
    You can use your own Pokemon when you finish a scene and repeat it.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    If you complete any film with rental Pokémon, you can refilm it with party Pokémon.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    If you complete any film with rental Pokémon, you can refilm it with party Pokémon.
    Ahh, I figured that. Thank you.

Though I managed to finish it due to a streak of luck, I have no idea how Brycen-Man Strikes Back 2 is supposed to be played.

All Brycen-Man and Mandibuzz did was spam U-turn for 15 turns.

Odd. Once Brycen-Man came back out after the first U-turn, he stayed put and let me finish him off. In the case of the strange ending, he just kept spamming Night Shade for eight turns straight until the movie ended.

Your choice of lines can influence which moves your opponent decides to use in a lot of the films, but generally, picking the good ones makes it easiest for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Odd. Once Brycen-Man came back out after the first U-turn, he stayed put and let me finish him off. In the case of the strange ending, he just kept spamming Night Shade for eight turns straight until the movie ended.

Your choice of lines can influence which moves your opponent decides to use in a lot of the films, but generally, picking the good ones makes it easiest for you.
    I just checked, and I did pick both of the "good" lines.

I'm just glad I managed to take out Zoroark after only losing a single Lucario.

I got the strange ending for Brycen-Man Strikes Back 2. So, he actually commits suicide in the end? That's...well, strange.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Guide to the Rescue!

Scripts with Special Conditions:
    Brycen-Man Strikes Back: Enter Hall of Fame and happy ending in the original movie
    Full Metal Cop: The box office sales exceed 500 billion
    Big Monster: Enter Hall of Fame
    Love and Battles: Enter Hall of Fame
    The Giant Woman!: Star Rank goes up by one
    Everlasting Memories: Star Rank goes up by two
    Ghost Eraser: Enter Hall of Fame
    Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder: Have happy endings in all other movies
    ...I love you.

You saved me a whole lot of trouble! All I'm missing now is Full Metal Cop and Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder, and as far as I'm concerned, I've got good endings to every film I've played in. Thank you so much!

The closest I got is 456 billion though... Does using the most film possible while getting the good ending and following the script tend to make profits bigger? I knocked out the Majin of Mayhem on Ghost Eraser pretty early because of critical hits on Octillery's behalf, so I was just wondering.
    TSSnet Staff/TSS Writer
    3DS FC: V_Jeffhog - 3566-1989-9276 | Xbox Live: VizardJeffhog
    YouTube | Soundcloud | Formspring | The Sonic Stadium | SEGA Forum | Zelda Universe | Sonic Paradox | Sonic Wrecks

Special thanks to Snurtilicious for the sig! It's

Quote Originally Posted by Xweek View Post
    I got the strange ending for Brycen-Man Strikes Back 2. So, he actually commits suicide in the end? That's...well, strange.
    Strange? That sounds depressing...

Especially considering how he seemed to be ill.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardJeffhog View Post
    ...I love you.

You saved me a whole lot of trouble! All I'm missing now is Full Metal Cop and Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder, and as far as I'm concerned, I've got good endings to every film I've played in. Thank you so much!

The closest I got is 456 billion though... Does using the most film possible while getting the good ending and following the script tend to make profits bigger? I knocked out the Majin of Mayhem on Ghost Eraser pretty early because of critical hits on Octillery's behalf, so I was just wondering.
    Oh hey Vizard! Didn't know you lurked here!

You actually tend to get more money if you get the strange ending to a film. When I did Brycen Man Strikes Back 2 with the strange ending, it grossed double the amount that it grossed when it had a good ending.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Strange? That sounds depressing...

Especially considering how he seemed to be ill.
    It actually is kinda, on second viewing. He laments the turnout of the scheme over the course of the 15 scenes, and his body also stops functioning right at the same time. Then Porygon2 girl makes one final plea for him to stop and go with her, but he goes through with aiming the cannon at himself and firing...
    Last edited by Xweek; 22nd October 2012 at 5:42 PM.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Ah, more AI fun.

Don't you love it when MT2 decides to spam Flamethrower on your (now) Flash Fire Duosion, allowing you to slowly Psyshock it until it's knocked out?

Quote Originally Posted by Xweek View Post
    Oh hey Vizard! Didn't know you lurked here!

You actually tend to get more money if you get the strange ending to a film. When I did Brycen Min Strikes Back 2 with the strange ending, it grossed double the amount that it grossed when it had a good ending.
    Actually, I just reshot the Ghost Eraser 4 movie and stretched the fight a bit longer, and I broke 500 that way.

And yo!
    TSSnet Staff/TSS Writer
    3DS FC: V_Jeffhog - 3566-1989-9276 | Xbox Live: VizardJeffhog
    YouTube | Soundcloud | Formspring | The Sonic Stadium | SEGA Forum | Zelda Universe | Sonic Paradox | Sonic Wrecks

Special thanks to Snurtilicious for the sig! It's

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Ah, more AI fun.

Don't you love it when MT2 decides to spam Flamethrower on your (now) Flash Fire Duosion, allowing you to slowly Psyshock it until it's knocked out?
    Yeah that happened to me on my winning run
    I was very confused and unsure if it'd even work.

SPEAKING OF: Everlasting Memories 4
    How is this supposed to work. I can get -4 but there's no way Beartic can take two hits from anything long enough to knock out with Avalance or Bide.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Hehe. For the original Love and Battles, I was trying to do the strange ending, so I had my Espeon spam Shadow Ball. Since I wasn't following the script, the Smeargle tried to Lock-on/Guillotine Apollo 18, but he was a higher level.

One question in which movie appears Sabrina?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    SPEAKING OF: Everlasting Memories 4
    How is this supposed to work. I can get -4 but there's no way Beartic can take two hits from anything long enough to knock out with Avalance or Bide.
    Maybe you're picking the wrong dialogue choices. Beartic can take two -4 Thrashes and retaliate with Bide.

How can you complete the second love battle with the rental Kecleon? He refuses to faint

Spam Screech at the Smeargle to get it to reflect it back at you with Magic Coat.

From there, it should be easy enough for it to KO you with Outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Maybe you're picking the wrong dialogue choices. Beartic can take two -4 Thrashes and retaliate with Bide.
    Yeah I think this is what happened, though it was very unnerving knowing that if his damage rolled a few points higher...

Only the Ghost Eraser series & Brycen Man Strikes Back Harder left~

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Yeah I think this is what happened, though it was very unnerving knowing that if his damage rolled a few points higher...
    I think damage variation is completely cut out in Pokéstar Studios. Every use of the same attack against the same Pokémon seems to always deal exactly the same amount of damage (unless it's a critical hit).

I was REALLY surprised the first time I saw this, I was all, "Is it just me, or Game Freak should make the trainer battle style when Brycen-man and Riolu-girl fought in the city? The background is great " That would be a really great idea, though, rather than the boring background and the grass rustling in the corner of the circle since we see a square of a grass, not circle, nya~

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast