Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I finished up the final movie (it was pretty slick all around; liked the unique backgrounds) and is anyone else a bit sad that the dressing room doesn't do anything for you?
    Would have been nice if there was maybe a Nugget or if you could have the Beauty make up artists to give your Pokemon a massage or something, you know?

Is there a sequel to Brycen-Man Strikes Back 2? I've been redoing the movie perfectly and I haven't gotten the option to film part 3. It seems odd they would end it the way they did.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Anyone know how to win Love and Battles 3? I'm having a hard time at it

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I finished up the final movie (it was pretty slick all around; liked the unique backgrounds) and is anyone else a bit sad that the dressing room doesn't do anything for you?
    Would have been nice if there was maybe a Nugget or if you could have the Beauty make up artists to give your Pokemon a massage or something, you know?
    I was a bit upset by that too, but oh, well. Someone did mention it earlier, but I did like the parody names of real works you can see if you examine the books next to the computer. Three Little Tepig, A Tale of Two Skitty and Shuckle-Berry Finneon, to name a few. No matter how simple some of them are, I found them humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGengar
    Is there a sequel to Brycen-Man Strikes Back 2? I've been redoing the movie perfectly and I haven't gotten the option to film part 3. It seems odd they would end it the way they did.
    Well, there is Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder, but that's not unlocked until you've finished all other movies. You're done with the Brycen-Man Strikes Back series, if that's not clear enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible
    Well, after attacking Smeargle in the first two turns, use Psych Up to get the +6 boost Smeargle should have from the previous turns. Make sure to also pick the best line choices, since that seemed to cause Smeargle to only use Nasty Plot for me. I was able to get a crit with Psychic, so that ended it easy for me, but I never used Focus Blast. You might need to use it after the boosts, though I'm not sure.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I got by with Psychic after Psyching Up the Nasty Plots
    should be plenty of time if you get the line choices right

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I picked the correct line choices, which caused Smeargle to only use Nasty Plot. If you pay attention to the script, it will say something like "pay attention to stat changes" or something. Use Psych Up every time Smeargle uses Nasty Plot, and after about 3 times of doing that (like he said, he never attacked), I used Focus Blast, and the super effective bonus combined with Psych Up fainted him instantly. I got that film done in one take, so just make sure to follow the script. Serebii's Pokestar page has all of the info, though some of the lines have been changed ever so slightly, you can still figure out which is good, bad, etc. Good luck!
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

OK, why does Full Metal Cop 3 have to be so luck based?

You're supposed to open with Sunny Day, pick the correct line and use Aerial Ace on the Enduring Sewaddle, allowing it to Flail your entire team within 3 more turns.

However, every time I use Sunny Day on turn 1, Sewaddle uses Endure, giving it a 50% chance of failing on turn 2, which, after 7 attempts, has yet to succeed once.

Of course, every time I open with Aerial Ace, it instead decides to use Flail, meaning an instant failure.

I got so addicted to Pokestar studios! I have finished all the movies, and several of my Pokemon are movie-Stars! (Mostly Sneasel)

What are the correct lines?

The director will make a positive comment for the good lines.

Okay lines make them sound neutral and bad ones have them sound uncertain or wonder what the heck you're thinking.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 24th October 2012 at 11:44 PM.

Speaking of that, why is there a line in Ghost Eraser 3 with no good response?

Apparently nothing I want is good enough for the director.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Speaking of that, why is there a line in Ghost Eraser 3 with no good response?

Apparently nothing I want is good enough for the director.
    The two bad lines will cause attacks to happen, the second option will make it use Slack Off & I believe the 4th makes it do the harmless move

I'm not sure why they went 2 Alrights though, since I think a prior Good Choice would also cause a harmless move while the Alright Choice did the other one. Design oversight?

The two bad lines will cause attacks to happen, the second option will make it use Slack Off & I believe the 4th makes it do the harmless move

I'm not sure why they went 2 Alrights though, since I think a prior Good Choice would also cause a harmless move while the Alright Choice did the other one. Design oversight?
    There are some occasions where there are two good choices. I guess they just want to mix things up once in a while (although it did confuse the heck out of me when I tried restarting for a good choice, only to discover that there wasn't one).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I was actually talking about the statue and the Golurk where all 4 options are OK but not good, though I've just hit that one, too.

Are there any special endings for movies you can get besides Brycen-Man strikes back?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Are there any special endings for movies you can get besides Brycen-Man strikes back?
    All of them have strange endings, yes

Guys, i went to do the shooting for Invaders 3 and things went south when I went to see it in the theater, so I went back to the studios to reshoot it which went better this time, then when I went to see it in the theater and the bad flick is still there. Isn't it supposed to replace it?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I just started acting in movies at PokeStar Studios. I didn't feel like participating, but I did it anyway just to get it out of the way. I was disappointed with the lack of freedom though; everything followed a chessy script that had me rolling my eyes. The movie grossed well and I got some Lemonades from a viewer, so it was kind of worth it in the end I guess.

Making movies that earn 999.9 billion is probably the easiest way to get star pieces, and by extension, PP Ups.

How does one know if they have gotten the 'good' ending on a movie?

I ask because I have completed the mission of every movie... and yet I don't have the option to shoot "Brycenman Strikes Back Harder."

When I check the revenue board, all of the movies have the smiley blue-face icon with two stars next to its face. I thought that meant that I completed the movies correctly...
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

The icon you mentioned is the good ending.

You probably didn't get all of the movies yet for one reason or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The icon you mentioned is the good ending.

You probably didn't get all of the movies yet for one reason or another.
    Well that's strange... but thanks for confirming the icon's meaning.
    Pokemon X Team:

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemAddict View Post
    How does one know if they have gotten the 'good' ending on a movie?

I ask because I have completed the mission of every movie... and yet I don't have the option to shoot "Brycenman Strikes Back Harder."

When I check the revenue board, all of the movies have the smiley blue-face icon with two stars next to its face. I thought that meant that I completed the movies correctly...
    Obviously kind of an obvious question but are you sure you did every movie?
    I'm guessing you've already beat the game so maybe you just looked over a movie

Obviously kind of an obvious question but are you sure you did every movie?
    I'm guessing you've already beat the game so maybe you just looked over a movie
    Just checked Serebii again, and I noticed that there is "Full Metal Cop" series. That one hasn't appeared at Pokestar Studios for me... but I did get the good ending on all of the other series.

So I guess Full Metal Cop and Brycenman Strikes Back Harder are the ones I have left to do.

Any guesses as to why Full Metal Cop isn't available for me?
    Pokemon X Team:

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemAddict View Post
    Just checked Serebii again, and I noticed that there is "Full Metal Cop" series. That one hasn't appeared at Pokestar Studios for me... but I did get the good ending on all of the other series.

So I guess Full Metal Cop and Brycenman Strikes Back Harder are the ones I have left to do.

Any guesses as to why Full Metal Cop isn't available for me?
    You haven't made enough money. I suggest you go for a couple of the strange endings to get Full Metal Cop, and completing that will get you the final movie.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast