Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I don't mind the Studio haven't really done the musical all that much. and the movies are just because people give me stuff afterwards. :P

Banner made by Dahrue and StarStruck Studios

all copyright to: Astral Shadow

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/6ie0ww.jpg[/IMG]
    copyright to: Eeveelover

http://www.pokehunngry.com/ - seems legit enough, and he is just starting so give it a look if nothing else.

I don't understand the pokestar studio =o

The only reason I bothered doing the PokéStar Studios was to get the shiny stars when my Pokémon is released from its ball.

Though I will admit that the stories were intriguing. I am a fan of Future Being Ledian and F-00 (the adorable robot).

Musical... Meh. It's a fun pass time, but that's all it is.

I love the Pokéstar Sutdios.

The stories are great, and the Shiny Stars are nice.

Free Items after each Movie is also amazing.

While Medals and things to do are also fun.

I thought the Pokestar Studios was fairly fun. Better than the Musicals ever were, imo. What I really miss though is the Pokemon Contests. I wish these were brought back. : /

I like the movies, plan on doing some later on in the game. I already know some are going to be hard. As for the Musicals, I haven't tried them yet.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit to Inferno Production for the banner

I liked Pokestar Studios. I finished most of the movies within 2 days so I could get the trainer card color change. I rarely even paid attention to the movies, I just went on Bulbapedia and looked up the guidelines for the movies. I never really did the Musical.
    3DS Name: Phoebe
    3DS FC: 0602-6757-2575
    FS: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

I have claimed Dragonite!

5 IV Pokemon

Okay well I'm pretty much doing Pokestar studios only because I need visitors for my Join avenue so does this mean that I have to watch every single movie that I make? Or can I just make them and not watch them after wards??

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    Okay well I'm pretty much doing Pokestar studios only because I need visitors for my Join avenue so does this mean that I have to watch every single movie that I make? Or can I just make them and not watch them after wards??
    I don't think Pokestar Studios affects your visitors in Join Avenue. The number of people who go to Join Avenue is a number of people every day who are built into the game, and then the people who you communicate with on Wifi, like the people you trade or battle with.
    3DS Name: Phoebe
    3DS FC: 0602-6757-2575
    FS: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

I have claimed Dragonite!

5 IV Pokemon

I loved PokeStar Studios. I got all good endings and strange endings for all of them. Some of the strange ending ones were just plain bizarre. As I am a girl, I used the female character. In Mystery Doors of the Magical Land 3, the strange ending made me laugh so hard. In the strange ending, the princess(me) tells the Plush Toy that she fell in love with him!! I cracked up! That made me fall out of my chair since it was so hilarious. The Ghost Erasers 4 strange ending was interesting. In that one, the Majin of Mayhem and you control the world. Finally, with the good ending ones, my favorite one was Love and Battles 3. You battle your boyfriend, who was a ghost as he died a year ago, and his Smeargle, who talks, tells you that he lost his memory and you have to battle him and proclaim your love. In the end, it turns out that you died at the same time as your boyfriend but you remained in the world in the amusement park while wandering around without your memory. My favorite lines were:

Me: Antonio, you're Antonio right? Antonioooo!
    Smeargle: I hate to bother you while you're agitated but do you have a moment?
    Me: Whoa! Smeargle talked!
    Smeargle: Oh please, that's a ghost standing in front of you. Don't you think that compared to that, a talking Pokemon is pretty tame?
    Me: A ghost?! That's right, a year ago...Antonio...
    Smeargle: He died! But Antonio became a ghost and came here to meet you! There was a little accident and he lost his memory.
    Me: Huh? Ghosts can lose their memories?
    Smeargle: Come now, a Pokemon is talking to you! Compared to that, a ghost losing their memory isn't that surprising.

Those were my favorite lines.

~Ayrafeneres~

Please don't bump threads that are over a month old.
    Thread locked.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718