Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 436

Thread: PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    "Ugh, my Pokemon nearly got destroyed there. My Tynamo will eventually evolve, though. Just gotta go an-"
    "Hey, you're famous! Fight me!"
    Ohviously they should expect us to win with our Pokewood-famous Pokemon haha
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

    Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

    Alpha Sapphire Team:

    Omega Ruby Team:

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Ohviously they should expect us to win with our Pokewood-famous Pokemon haha
    Unless we rented them of course.

    It will never happen, but I would love it if we could charge our fans absurd amounts of money for our autograph. Or maybe they'll get so excited they'll throw money at us. Either way, we better be able to get rich out of the Pokewood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    5,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Personally walking around Nimbasa and Castelia and having people/paparazzi come up to you and start a battle would actually be pretty cool.
    Or just introduce a stalker character.

    .: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  4. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Black City, Unova
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Or just introduce a stalker character.
    A stalker character with a Gengar, thats for sure. XD
    I'm awesome

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    20

    Default

    The red and blue billboard-like things outside pokewood reminds me of pokemon red and blue, ironically.
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 3351 5245 7342
    PM me once you have my Friend Code! =D
    "Flawless pokemon aren't the best. Its your favorite pokemon that truly shine." -Earthbounded

    I'm so ridiculously weird. *rolls eyes in a sassy way*


    White Friend Code: 0862 2564 3847

    White 2

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    But wouldn't it be better if we got a feature to take place in game, rather than online...
    I guess so but it was a suggestion, maybe we can download new scripts for Pokewood like new musicals from the GTS


  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post
    Exactly! You become Champion and know one knows you!
    Well aside from the Regional professor and you're rival - but they don't say much so..
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Won't Gamefreak realize almost all their fans hate the Musicals, still can't wait to try Pokewood!
    So what? I prefer to have both than only one and I'm sure someone somewhere does love Musicals... If they have the Musicals programmed already, why not reuse? If you don't like then don't play it. Keep it simple.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)


    Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    So what? I prefer to have both than only one and I'm sure someone somewhere does love Musicals... If they have the Musicals programmed already, why not reuse? If you don't like then don't play it. Keep it simple.
    I think Musicals are OK, I just saying some of their fans felt achieving all accessories for their Trainer Card was unnessary


  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    "Ugh, my Pokemon nearly got destroyed there. My Tynamo will eventually evolve, though. Just gotta go an-"
    "Hey, you're famous! Fight me!"
    Look, all I'm saying is, if these big stars didn't want people going through their garbage and saying they're gay, then they shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively. -- Homer Simpson

    We'll have brought it upon ourselves. I for one, would welcome our new fandom overlords. More battles, more fun.
    Last edited by Wasarym; 13th June 2012 at 5:33 AM.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

    I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post
    Look, all I'm saying is, if these big stars didn't want people going through their garbage and saying they're gay, then they shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively. -- Homer Simpson

    We'll have brought it upon ourselves. I for one, would welcome our new fandom overlords. More battles, more fun.
    That's my whole point. It'll introduce more battles if they have the 'stalker character' in it. I mean we did already have a guy who 'Flashed' us ( ) in Castelia. So why not a stalker in Virbank, Castelia, and Nimbasa?
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

    Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

    Alpha Sapphire Team:

    Omega Ruby Team:

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Pokewood looks awesome! I just wonder how exactly it's gonna work? I know there's a script and it has something to do with battling and that but it doesn't actually tell you much. However it works, it looks and most likely is way better than Musicals and Contests (Although probably not better than Pokeathlon). I also hope we can make some money with it, then I could buy stuff without worrying about my money (Even though I have tons!).
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    741

    Default

    I've always loved Contests, although Pokewood looks promising it'll take a monumental impression on me, for it to better Contests :]
    I am however liking what we've seen so far, they're seems to be a good degree of creativity and the concept itself is so appealing!
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Only Place I Know
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    Pokewood looks awesome! I just wonder how exactly it's gonna work? I know there's a script and it has something to do with battling and that but it doesn't actually tell you much. However it works, it looks and most likely is way better than Musicals and Contests (Although probably not better than Pokeathlon). I also hope we can make some money with it, then I could buy stuff without worrying about my money (Even though I have tons!).
    It looks like in Pokewood you face some robot things. I think of it as (If you see the anime) youre facing Meowth's inventions.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In Your Closest Duck Pond =D
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wheatly View Post
    I don't Get it at all...I hated the Musicals
    I don't get why they took out the game corner and the pokemon contest. They were classic and fun. They should re add.
    My Shiny's =D

    Shelmet
    Wooper
    Bronzor
    Torkoal

    Shiny's to obtain next:

    Karrablast

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jferg22 View Post
    I don't get why they took out the game corner and the pokemon contest. They were classic and fun. They should re add.
    Agreed, but the Game Corner would be replaced with something else in the UK because of gambling issues.


  17. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Only Place I Know
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Agreed, but the Game Corner would be replaced with something else in the UK because of gambling issues.
    Wow O.o I personally didnt like the pokemon contest. The Game Corner was cool I agree, but I only like the game that was played HG/SS. Very fun and addicting.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    741

    Default

    The Meowth Robot reference was hilarious ;p
    Personally Contests are my favourite.
    Pokeathlon is a great feature too, lets hope Pokewood is as good.
    Last edited by Kall El; 17th June 2012 at 2:26 AM.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post
    Wow O.o I personally didnt like the pokemon contest. The Game Corner was cool I agree, but I only like the game that was played HG/SS. Very fun and addicting.
    Yeah Voltorb Flip was interesting but I kept picking the Voltorb Card, it was tough luck.


  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Only Place I Know
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Yeah Voltorb Flip was interesting but I kept picking the Voltorb Card, it was tough luck.
    I used logic to always win ;D although sometimes i pick voltorb... Cant wait for Pokewood personally. I love to make my own movies, in my head. Its really fun. I hope this turns out to be a great feature I can use, especially when Im bored although Ill probably be rage quitting on the pokemon tournament thing. I personally hope its gonna be hard. Also K want all them Gym leaders and e4 members and champions to come back.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Do you get an award for finishing Pokewood, or is it just like the Musicals, where you just do it for fun?

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    Do you get an award for finishing Pokewood, or is it just like the Musicals, where you just do it for fun?
    I think you get new scripts for the movies.


  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Only Place I Know
    Posts
    225

    Default

    I really hope PokeWood is like a Choose Your Own Adventure kind of game.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    424

    Default

    "You have to participate in PokéWood after defeating Homika"

    ... OH JOY!
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/10ih3yp.png[/IMG]

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη View Post
    "You have to participate in PokéWood after defeating Homika"

    ... OH JOY!
    I don't see what's so bad about this
    Pokewood doesn't take much time and it's basically a short battle

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •