Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Just curious how the movies save, as I just made a duplicate movie. Will it only save one of each ending? Or will it simply start bumping off old movies?...or will I eventually just have 500 movies to sift through in a year or two?

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniteKnight View Post
    Just curious how the movies save, as I just made a duplicate movie. Will it only save one of each ending? Or will it simply start bumping off old movies?...or will I eventually just have 500 movies to sift through in a year or two?
    There are eight slots for movies to be airing in the theatre. The records save one for each ending for each one

I just started teh game yesterday and had jsut gotten to the studios and tried it out a little bit before shutting off the game and I came away pretty impressed even though it can be a tad bit confusing at first. I'm excited to get back to playing today and trying it out some more.
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

Quote Originally Posted by stylesbk View Post
    I just started teh game yesterday and had jsut gotten to the studios and tried it out a little bit before shutting off the game and I came away pretty impressed even though it can be a tad bit confusing at first. I'm excited to get back to playing today and trying it out some more.
    Yeah. tried it and it was priceless. So much fun

Especially where bug type pokemon dominate the future and we humans are the wild pokemon! oh my gosh!!! the villain uses a ******* lance! bug type pokemon are the highest civilization? this is pokemon mystery dungeon pokemon ruling the pokemon trainer world with an iron fist!
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I rather like the little battle puzzles this feature of the game poses for you to solve.

What I don't like, however, is that your opponent getting a critical hit or deciding to use the wrong move can force you to retry a shoot if it KOs the Pokemon you need to follow the script or makes it so you can't KO the opponent on time. There shouldn't be luck involved in something like this...

i honestly love the new pokestar studios. it really interests me and i have 3 series done and i love how the movies look when i watch them. i do hate it when there are criti- hits and wrong moves use to your disadvantage. especially in magic land 2 then you have to beat the door with astonish when it uses ingrain because ingrain heals all damage of astonish and then some. i think its pretty cool and much better than musicals.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

I just started trying PokeStar Studios.
    It's fun so far, I can't make out much money, though. I'm too good and decided to get a Good ending for every film I make even if it takes hours xD

I'm having problems with Ghost Eraser, though. Gastly keeps using Destiny Bond. Is this just bad luck or does it have to do with the option I picked?
    Scratch that, yes, I used a wrong line.
    Last edited by Komaeda; 12th October 2012 at 3:16 PM.

How do you get a new series after "The Giant Woman" series?

Some movies only unlock if you made enough of a profit from the others by getting the best ending.

Other seems to unlock based on how far in the game you are, as I've gotten the best ending on every single movie, but stopped receiving new ones after the Full Metal Cop series, and did them all as soon as I had access to the studio.

At least now I have more healing items then I'll ever need for the rest of the game.

I have only gotten to The Giant Woman series and it stops there, (have done nothing but pokestudio stuff since i got to it though so) got good ending on everything as well is there a revenue amount needed for the next rank?

So does anyone else really find the music used in this really boring? Like the victory theme remix isn't bad, and the "recording" music is pretty good...

But there is pretty much only one single theme used for the actual movies and it is the most drab and boring thing I've ever heard. And these movies aren't exactly quickly paced so it's looping for a fair time.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    So does anyone else really find the music used in this really boring? Like the victory theme remix isn't bad, and the "recording" music is pretty good...

But there is pretty much only one single theme used for the actual movies and it is the most drab and boring thing I've ever heard. And these movies aren't exactly quickly paced so it's looping for a fair time.
    But... there are 15 Pokéstar movie themes in the soundtrack not incuding the shooting music.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    But... there are 15 Pokéstar movie themes in the soundtrack not incuding the shooting music.
    Wait seriously?
    I guess I'm just poor in my movie making choices because I swear it sounds like Brycenman 1, all of the Invasion series, and 2 of the Time Gate series (maybe all three) use the same battle theme
    And I believe at least one of each of the Big Monster, Ghost Eraser, and Red Fog of Terror use the same theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    What I don't like, however, is that your opponent getting a critical hit or deciding to use the wrong move can force you to retry a shoot if it KOs the Pokemon you need to follow the script or makes it so you can't KO the opponent on time. There shouldn't be luck involved in something like this...
    This. It will most of the time make me force the studio to lose absurd amounts of money without going bankrupt. Perhaps this should be added to the section in this site: luck will determine what ending you get.

I'm really liking Pokéstar Studios. I haven't participated in many movies, though I'll definitely be looking to complete them all at some stage. The strategy involved is quite fun and it's an exciting concept.

I like the music that plays when you're in the movies for the Beauty director (can't remember the name).

Has anyone else having trouble getting the Strange ending for the original Brycen-Man movie?

Yea, I already have two MovieStars in my Team, Cult movies are awesome.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    The strategy involved is quite fun and it's an exciting concept.
    What strategy? The stupid Janitor can't seem to stop picking Destiny Bond! And the director doesn't know what he's doing with this amateur cast.

The only thing I hate during filming is that you have to rely on luck so that your Pokemon doesn't get KO'd even before the whole shoot is supposed to end.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    What strategy? The stupid Janitor can't seem to stop picking Destiny Bond! And the director doesn't know what he's doing with this amateur cast.
    It's the option you picked. If it's Ghost Eraser, you're supposed to pick the 2nd option first.
    Whenever I get the wrong option, I always reset my game back in front of that guy outside the filming room.

I'll agree with the critical hits. Caused me some trouble before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    It's the option you picked. If it's Ghost Eraser, you're supposed to pick the 2nd option first.
    No, he's supposed to pick the right moves. They keep being the worse actors ever regardless of the moves you pick.

I can't seem to unlock the rest of the Brycenman series (besides the default first one), Big Monster, Love and Battles, and Ghost Eraser. I can't find any information about them anywhere, sadly.

Overall, though, I find the movies to be very entertaining! Definitely a neat little sidequest they added to the game, although I still prefer the Pokéathlon over it.

I love Pokewood, but I'm having trouble unlocking the rest of Brycneman, Ghost erasers, Love and Battles, and the Metal ?Cop or whatever it's called. Can anyone help?
    I'll put something here...eventually

Out of curiosity how far have you two progressed through the game

I beat Elesa last night and am exploring Route 16/the Lost Lorn Forest.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast