Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pokemon BW/2 Trailer Leaked

Don't fail me now, King Bumi.

I get an error when I try to download it.

"Poe was the first writer to write about main characters who were bad guys or who were mad guys, and those are some of my favorite stories."
    -Stephen King

I write odd slice of life stories about Team Rocket. If that's your thing, give them a look:

Alpha Male- behind every friendship is a story. Perspective contest fourth place winner.
    Secretary- A short and cynical tale of paperwork and sadism
    Survival- A novella about the unbreakable bonds between one man and his feline friend. 2011 Pokemon Big Bang story.

Still doesn't work. Did you copy and pasted the link correctly?

For some reason I can still watch it on YouTube I'll try and get the link...

EDIT: here it is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwhnt...e_gdata_player
        Spoiler:- Friend code for Pokemon White:

Too much traffic going through right now sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraikarasu View Post
    For some reason I can still watch it on YouTube I'll try and get the link...
    If you accessed it before Pokemon took it down it's because the video is already in your cache. I did too and as long as I don't close the tab I can still see it.

"Poe was the first writer to write about main characters who were bad guys or who were mad guys, and those are some of my favorite stories."
    -Stephen King

I write odd slice of life stories about Team Rocket. If that's your thing, give them a look:

Alpha Male- behind every friendship is a story. Perspective contest fourth place winner.
    Survival- A novella about the unbreakable bonds between one man and his feline friend. 2011 Pokemon Big Bang story.

Quote Originally Posted by rokettololi View Post
    If you accessed it before Pokemon took it down it's because the video is already in your cache. I did too and as long as I don't close the tab I can still see it.
    Really, I also saved it to my favorites as well, but that doesn't make sense still since Im doing this from my iPhone and I have to close out you tube just to post?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now cached videos aren't even working.

This better not be Japan-only when it comes out.

-Stephen King

Well I got to watch it and don't have time to figure out getting the video saved and all. So have this rough summary of what happens!

- N is walking, has some pendulum thing, looks pretty much the same. Is standing on the top of some ruins (dragon spiral tower?)
    - Game logo
    - male protagonist andrival have a race to viewing platform while unfitting electric music plays
    - they meet older bianca who sounds very kawaii desu~ (=p) and holds box with starter Pokemon
    - protagonist is listning to scientist guy (Akuroma) talking as his lucario watches. Akuroma has a magneton next to him
    - huge stage, aybe gym battle or something with elesa who has a new outfit
    - protagonist, rival and Cheren (who has final form of lillipup) are on a boat surrounded by evil team (plasma with new look?), one woman who seems to be a leader of some sort has a seviper and a ninja-esque outfit. cool battling proceeds. Rival had water type starter, protagonist fire type so that deal remains the same
    - protagonist and lucario chase ninja girl, but to no avail
    - shadow tirad show up on giant ice block and talk before escaping
    - two kyurem forms are battling
    - logos!

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Well I got to watch it and don't have time to figure out getting the video saved and all. So have this rough summary of what happens!

- N is walking, has some pendulum thing, looks pretty much the same. Is standing on the top of some ruins (dragon spiral tower?)
    - Game logo
    - male protagonist andrival have a race to viewing platform while unfitting electric music plays
    - they meet older bel who sounds very kawaii desu~ (=p) and holds box with starter Pokemon
    - protagonist is listning to scientist guy (Akuroma) talking as his lucario watches. Akuroma has a magneton next to him
    - huge stage, aybe gym battle or something with elesa who has a new outfit
    - protagonist, rival and Cheren (who has final form of lillipup) are on a boat surrounded by evil team (plasma with new look?), one woman who seems to be a leader of some sort has a seviper and a ninja-esque outfit. cool battling proceeds. Rival had water type starter, protagonist fire type so that deal remains the same
    - protagonist and lucario chase ninja girl, but to no avail
    - shadow tirad show up on giant ice block and talk before escaping
    - two kyurem forms are battling
    - logos!
    Why'd they have to change her seiyuu/VA? lol

But I suppose if this develops into an anime, they'd want new VA's for any and all chars. that already debuted in the current BW-anime.

Kamitsure looked spectacular, and had a new seiyuu as well.

I hope america also shows this. But but its highly unlikely anyway

got to see this and was able to record it, but i got no sound and then my internet kicked me off so i dont have the vid opened on youtube now :/

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Well, this was an interesting discussion, wasn't it? Gunna try to upload it again or what? And I feel jealous of bob&bill

I feel jealous of all the members who saw the whole thing They are so lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    Well, this was an interesting discussion, wasn't it? Gunna try to upload it again or what? And I feel jealous of bob&bill
    It's pretty weird, i dont remember them ever doing an advertisement of this sort for a game, not to mention there's a couple things it shows that we didn't know before, albeit probably not tooooo important. If somebody can translate we might get something else but doubt it

RIP Ice Grabbers

I wonder if this entire discussion was basically supporting an illegal video.

o-o

I'm going to go see if I can get some screen shots up

EDIT: **** its not letting me up load a thing i'mma try and bypass it some how but not sure if it will work sorry guys
    Last edited by Kuraikarasu; 16th May 2012 at 3:11 AM.

o-o
    not our fault pokemon co uploaded it to their youtube and didnt make it private immediately

RIP Ice Grabbers

o-o
    Well people who haven't seen the vid couldn't help supporting so....

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraikarasu View Post
    I'm going to go see if I can get some screen shots up

EDIT: **** its not letting me up load a thing i'mma try and bypass it some how but not sure if it will work sorry guys
    i tried uploading my one vid but it wouldnt let me due to filesize. Trying to on photobucket now, though it probably wont work all that great and wont have sound :/ which is a shame, the music in the vid was awesome

RIP Ice Grabbers

Ulisted, Pirate broadcast inbound:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUvg...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy, serebii, and stay gold.
    Here are some links. Clicking on them, and then following their instructions will generate revenue from adds which is directly donated to one of many causes. You may click any of these links once a day to make a small donation. Please do so.

| Global Warming | Animals and Pet Shelters | Books For Children | Hunger | Breast Cancer | Children's Health Care

Yo guys. Video which is less likely to be taken down than one on youtube. Just in case you really didn't want to wait until Thursday.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Yo guys. Video which is less likely to be taken down than one on youtube. Just in case you really didn't want to wait until Thursday.
    Finally! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    wow just saw that and was gonna post lol

RIP Ice Grabbers

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast