Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pokemon BW/2 Trailer Leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    And I do agree with that;
    Good.

The rest of what you said, while an interesting read, is inconsequential since it's just a trailer for a video game and not an actual television series so it's best that we conclude here.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Good.

The rest of what you said, while an interesting read, is inconsequential since it's just a trailer for a video game and not an actual television series so it's best that we conclude here.
    True. I certainly wish it would magically set a Pokemon precedent though. Lol.

I agree with a majority of the above people have said but I do have my own say in all this. Contrary to popular belief, their are good "fillers" or stand alone episodes but you just need to write them well the problems with many anime as they can be downright horrible and ruin the quality of said animation. Also to response to another post, children are usually not the first to notice dips in animation and are for the most part to indifferent to animation quality but they are a few exceptions. I wish the show looked it best all time but even with the money it makes it is bound to fall victim to many the problems in animation that you simply can't get rid off. Lastly, I understand what Hunter277 but it is because these constant changes that the anime can't realize its true potential.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    He also had a Samurott, as far as I'm concerned.
    The Samurott was rival's actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    I agree with a majority of the above people have said but I do have my own say in all this. Contrary to popular belief, their are good "fillers" or stand alone episodes but you just need to write them well the problems with many anime as they can be downright horrible and ruin the quality of said animation. Also to response to another post, children are usually not the first to notice dips in animation and are for the most part to indifferent to animation quality but they are a few exceptions. I wish the show looked it best all time but even with the money it makes it is bound to fall victim to many the problems in animation that you simply can't get rid off. Lastly, I understand what Hunter277 but it is because these constant changes that the anime can't realize its true potential.
    Yeah. I honestly expect that kind of anime from the movies, not the shows. I wish the storyline would follow suit, though. I'm ready for a new protagonist, but I've already said this in the thread I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Yeah. I honestly expect that kind of anime from the movies, not the shows. I wish the storyline would follow suit, though. I'm ready for a new protagonist, but I've already said this in the thread I suppose.
    I ready for a new protagonist as well but if the anime can make some changes for the better which it is somewhat doing then my opinion might also change but as it stands now my opinons for the anime will likely stay the same.

I really loved seeing the new look Team Plasma has, as well as Elesa's change. When I first saw her I started to freak out because I couldn't tell if maybe she was just someone related or if it was actually her. Thankfully it is, she looks really cool still. Hopefully everything in this trailer is in the games, I'd love to battle Team Plasma on a ship or go through a frozen city. This will be great!

That looked really nice, it was actually enjoyable to watch! ^^
    ALSO. The way Arcanine owned that Seviper... /snort.

And as for this mini anime discussion that I've seen occurring, I personally stopped watching it when it got to the Hoenn region *only looked at key parts with Blaziken* but I've seen a few episodes of the Best Wishes series. It's just one of those things that no matter how much you change the plot line/outside characters, it simply gets stagnant. I mean, the animation is nice and all...but that's about it. XD

This trailer looks amazing...I wonder, what will Team Plasma be trying to do this time? Will either protagnist from the previous games be mentioned? I know there's a low chance of that happening, but still. I'm curious.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

I'm kind of over the new trailer to be honest. I thought the animation was amazing, but the whole thing was just another promotional stunt, which makes everything feel hollow. The part that bothers me the most is that the trailer focused more on the animation than it did on new information about the games.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm kind of over the new trailer to be honest. I thought the animation was amazing, but the whole thing was just another promotional stunt, which makes everything feel hollow. The part that bothers me the most is that the trailer focused more on the animation than it did on new information about the games.
    That explains your discontent with it, then: You were expecting the promo trailer to reveal a ton of new information. Promo trailers of this kind are almost always there to build hype and excitement for whatever they're promoting. This trailer clearly wasn't made to reveal a ton of new info about the games for us, it was made to simply advertise loosely the plot and action of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    That explains your discontent with it, then: You were expecting the promo trailer to reveal a ton of new information. Promo trailers of this kind are almost always there to build hype and excitement for whatever they're promoting. This trailer clearly wasn't made to reveal a ton of new info about the games for us, it was made to simply advertise loosely the plot and action of the games.
    ^THIS^
    Then too, I wasn't expecting THAT much new information to be included in all honesty, especially when the game's going to drop in Japan less than a month from now anyways. ;o

I have a feeling that much more info will be revealed pre-game, really.

That trailer was amazing. I won't lie at first I thought it was a trailer for the anime, derp moment.
    But yeah with them being promotional trailers for BW2, I think that was really cool!
    They've never done this before, and quite simply has got me more excited for the games!
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

And even still, it revealed little bits to us, like Elesa's new design and the Sahdow Triad's buffness. (Y)

Loved it. Echoing the sentiment of "would watch Anime if so".

Quote Originally Posted by Walcott View Post
    And even still, it revealed little bits to us, like Elesa's new design and the Sahdow Triad's buffness. (Y)
    Also a possible team up with Rival & Cheren, a hint towards Akuroma, and some parts of unova actually being frozen

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Also a possible team up with Rival & Cheren, a hint towards Akuroma, and some parts of unova actually being frozen
    Yeah, that too. I was actually pretty surprised that part of the region (or at least that one town/city) was frozen. And if there is a team up with the two, I hope it's a good one. XD Cheren had a Stountland and the rival had a Samurott, hopefully that means it would happen later in the game when a more intense and interesting battle could take place. :P

Yeah, the most promotional video are like this they are made to promote whatever they are selling they aren't suppose to reveal much. The animation was much appreciated and so was matching the tone set by the games but I know it will be nothing more which is somewhat disappointing but meh.

The trailer is for a short movie to go along with the games, right? Because the battle sequences were sweet from what i saw, and it gave pokemon a more mature, refined feel.
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

I wonder if Nintendo thinks that their unreleased trailer now open to the public is a disaster or an achievement...

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    I wonder if Nintendo thinks that their unreleased trailer now open to the public is a disaster or an achievement...
    I don't what the Japanese think of it but I think Nintendo would be thrilled if the trailer is responded positively. If so I think they may do this again with future games.

I wasn't expecting a ton of new information; I just thought a few more things would be sorted out. And I don't believe everything that happened in the trailer will happen in the actual games; the battle on board the boat and the Shadow Triad chase seemed like things that were added just to make the trailer more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    I have a feeling that much more info will be revealed pre-game, really.
    This is the pre-game period.

Saw the trailer, it looks cool but I would them to release a trailer of BW2 in english

And I don't believe everything that happened in the trailer will happen in the actual games; the battle on board the boat and the Shadow Triad chase seemed like things that were added just to make the trailer more interesting.
    If you're going to advertise a game with animation, why would you include content unrelated to the events of the game? It may not happen exactly the way it did in the trailer, but I'm sure those moments are based off of things that happen in-game.
    Last edited by voicerocker; 20th May 2012 at 5:19 AM.
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

I wasn't expecting a ton of new information; I just thought a few more things would be sorted out. And I don't believe everything that happened in the trailer will happen in the actual games; the battle on board the boat and the Shadow Triad chase seemed like things that were added just to make the trailer more interesting.
    However it does look like it will actually happen in the game thoguh IMO.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast