Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 642

Thread: New Pokemon BW/2 Trailer Leaked

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    And I do agree with that;
    Good.

    The rest of what you said, while an interesting read, is inconsequential since it's just a trailer for a video game and not an actual television series so it's best that we conclude here.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Good.

    The rest of what you said, while an interesting read, is inconsequential since it's just a trailer for a video game and not an actual television series so it's best that we conclude here.
    True. I certainly wish it would magically set a Pokemon precedent though. Lol.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    I agree with a majority of the above people have said but I do have my own say in all this. Contrary to popular belief, their are good "fillers" or stand alone episodes but you just need to write them well the problems with many anime as they can be downright horrible and ruin the quality of said animation. Also to response to another post, children are usually not the first to notice dips in animation and are for the most part to indifferent to animation quality but they are a few exceptions. I wish the show looked it best all time but even with the money it makes it is bound to fall victim to many the problems in animation that you simply can't get rid off. Lastly, I understand what Hunter277 but it is because these constant changes that the anime can't realize its true potential.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.


  4. #304
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dumb old Texas :D
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    He also had a Samurott, as far as I'm concerned.
    The Samurott was rival's actually.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    I agree with a majority of the above people have said but I do have my own say in all this. Contrary to popular belief, their are good "fillers" or stand alone episodes but you just need to write them well the problems with many anime as they can be downright horrible and ruin the quality of said animation. Also to response to another post, children are usually not the first to notice dips in animation and are for the most part to indifferent to animation quality but they are a few exceptions. I wish the show looked it best all time but even with the money it makes it is bound to fall victim to many the problems in animation that you simply can't get rid off. Lastly, I understand what Hunter277 but it is because these constant changes that the anime can't realize its true potential.
    Yeah. I honestly expect that kind of anime from the movies, not the shows. I wish the storyline would follow suit, though. I'm ready for a new protagonist, but I've already said this in the thread I suppose.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Yeah. I honestly expect that kind of anime from the movies, not the shows. I wish the storyline would follow suit, though. I'm ready for a new protagonist, but I've already said this in the thread I suppose.
    I ready for a new protagonist as well but if the anime can make some changes for the better which it is somewhat doing then my opinion might also change but as it stands now my opinons for the anime will likely stay the same.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.


  7. #307
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    I really loved seeing the new look Team Plasma has, as well as Elesa's change. When I first saw her I started to freak out because I couldn't tell if maybe she was just someone related or if it was actually her. Thankfully it is, she looks really cool still. Hopefully everything in this trailer is in the games, I'd love to battle Team Plasma on a ship or go through a frozen city. This will be great!

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Deep, Deep, Desert
    Posts
    983

    Default

    That looked really nice, it was actually enjoyable to watch! ^^
    ALSO. The way Arcanine owned that Seviper... /snort.

    And as for this mini anime discussion that I've seen occurring, I personally stopped watching it when it got to the Hoenn region *only looked at key parts with Blaziken* but I've seen a few episodes of the Best Wishes series. It's just one of those things that no matter how much you change the plot line/outside characters, it simply gets stagnant. I mean, the animation is nice and all...but that's about it. XD

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Orre...
    Posts
    699

    Default

    This trailer looks amazing...I wonder, what will Team Plasma be trying to do this time? Will either protagnist from the previous games be mentioned? I know there's a low chance of that happening, but still. I'm curious.


    Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

  10. #310
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,520

    Default

    I'm kind of over the new trailer to be honest. I thought the animation was amazing, but the whole thing was just another promotional stunt, which makes everything feel hollow. The part that bothers me the most is that the trailer focused more on the animation than it did on new information about the games.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm kind of over the new trailer to be honest. I thought the animation was amazing, but the whole thing was just another promotional stunt, which makes everything feel hollow. The part that bothers me the most is that the trailer focused more on the animation than it did on new information about the games.
    That explains your discontent with it, then: You were expecting the promo trailer to reveal a ton of new information. Promo trailers of this kind are almost always there to build hype and excitement for whatever they're promoting. This trailer clearly wasn't made to reveal a ton of new info about the games for us, it was made to simply advertise loosely the plot and action of the games.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Deep, Deep, Desert
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    That explains your discontent with it, then: You were expecting the promo trailer to reveal a ton of new information. Promo trailers of this kind are almost always there to build hype and excitement for whatever they're promoting. This trailer clearly wasn't made to reveal a ton of new info about the games for us, it was made to simply advertise loosely the plot and action of the games.
    ^THIS^
    Then too, I wasn't expecting THAT much new information to be included in all honesty, especially when the game's going to drop in Japan less than a month from now anyways. ;o

    I have a feeling that much more info will be revealed pre-game, really.

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    741

    Default

    That trailer was amazing. I won't lie at first I thought it was a trailer for the anime, derp moment.
    But yeah with them being promotional trailers for BW2, I think that was really cool!
    They've never done this before, and quite simply has got me more excited for the games!
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    That explains your discontent with it, then: You were expecting the promo trailer to reveal a ton of new information. Promo trailers of this kind are almost always there to build hype and excitement for whatever they're promoting. This trailer clearly wasn't made to reveal a ton of new info about the games for us, it was made to simply advertise loosely the plot and action of the games.
    And even still, it revealed little bits to us, like Elesa's new design and the Sahdow Triad's buffness. (Y)

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Loved it. Echoing the sentiment of "would watch Anime if so".

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walcott View Post
    And even still, it revealed little bits to us, like Elesa's new design and the Sahdow Triad's buffness. (Y)
    Also a possible team up with Rival & Cheren, a hint towards Akuroma, and some parts of unova actually being frozen

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Also a possible team up with Rival & Cheren, a hint towards Akuroma, and some parts of unova actually being frozen
    Yeah, that too. I was actually pretty surprised that part of the region (or at least that one town/city) was frozen. And if there is a team up with the two, I hope it's a good one. XD Cheren had a Stountland and the rival had a Samurott, hopefully that means it would happen later in the game when a more intense and interesting battle could take place. :P

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    That explains your discontent with it, then: You were expecting the promo trailer to reveal a ton of new information. Promo trailers of this kind are almost always there to build hype and excitement for whatever they're promoting. This trailer clearly wasn't made to reveal a ton of new info about the games for us, it was made to simply advertise loosely the plot and action of the games.
    Yeah, the most promotional video are like this they are made to promote whatever they are selling they aren't suppose to reveal much. The animation was much appreciated and so was matching the tone set by the games but I know it will be nothing more which is somewhat disappointing but meh.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.


  19. #319
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houghton, MI
    Posts
    35

    Default

    The trailer is for a short movie to go along with the games, right? Because the battle sequences were sweet from what i saw, and it gave pokemon a more mature, refined feel.
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    My mom's basement
    Posts
    677

    Default

    I wonder if Nintendo thinks that their unreleased trailer now open to the public is a disaster or an achievement...

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    I wonder if Nintendo thinks that their unreleased trailer now open to the public is a disaster or an achievement...
    I don't what the Japanese think of it but I think Nintendo would be thrilled if the trailer is responded positively. If so I think they may do this again with future games.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.


  22. #322
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    That explains your discontent with it, then: You were expecting the promo trailer to reveal a ton of new information. Promo trailers of this kind are almost always there to build hype and excitement for whatever they're promoting. This trailer clearly wasn't made to reveal a ton of new info about the games for us, it was made to simply advertise loosely the plot and action of the games.
    I wasn't expecting a ton of new information; I just thought a few more things would be sorted out. And I don't believe everything that happened in the trailer will happen in the actual games; the battle on board the boat and the Shadow Triad chase seemed like things that were added just to make the trailer more interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    I have a feeling that much more info will be revealed pre-game, really.
    This is the pre-game period.

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ISS
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Saw the trailer, it looks cool but I would them to release a trailer of BW2 in english

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    And I don't believe everything that happened in the trailer will happen in the actual games; the battle on board the boat and the Shadow Triad chase seemed like things that were added just to make the trailer more interesting.
    If you're going to advertise a game with animation, why would you include content unrelated to the events of the game? It may not happen exactly the way it did in the trailer, but I'm sure those moments are based off of things that happen in-game.
    Last edited by voicerocker; 20th May 2012 at 5:19 AM.
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

  25. #325
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Veldime
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I wasn't expecting a ton of new information; I just thought a few more things would be sorted out. And I don't believe everything that happened in the trailer will happen in the actual games; the battle on board the boat and the Shadow Triad chase seemed like things that were added just to make the trailer more interesting.
    However it does look like it will actually happen in the game thoguh IMO.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •