Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pokemon BW/2 Trailer Leaked

We know that the first scene follows the games closely. And the meeting with Achroma at Castelia's central plaza is in the games, too.
    So I think it's safe to assume that everything there was based on parts of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    We know that the first scene follows the games closely. And the meeting with Achroma at Castelia's central plaza is in the games, too.
    So I think it's safe to assume that everything there was based on parts of the games.
    I agree with this. There's clearly a distinction from it being a trailer for the games to being an anime clip.

There's so many things that's going to happen here, though. And I really cannot wait for what's to come T.T
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    Saw the trailer, it looks cool but I would them to release a trailer of BW2 in english
    I really hope they release this and dub it in English, another thing I hope they do is release the video on Nintendo Video so I can gawk at it in 3D.

Proof that the events will happen in game is the fact that the scene with Protag, Lucario, Magneton, and Professor Achroma actually has shown up in screenshots detailing Professor Acrhoma. So it's more than likely that all the events will happen, the movie was made to showcase the games afterall.

Like others have said in their post, what we have seen in the promotional video are more than likely the many of the events that you will get to play in the games. The promotional video is suppose entice you to play the games after all.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Saw this the other day and it has me really looking forward to BW2.
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    Like others have said in their post, what we have seen in the promotional video are more than likely the many of the events that you will get to play in the games. The promotional video is suppose entice you to play the games after all.
    Agreed, but DANG! This would be so much more interesting as a legit pokemon TV series rather than Ash and Co. now. I feel like revamping the played out pokemon shows would be an excellent change of pace... not to mention it seems to have a much darker vibe to it which I find enjoyable.

Thoroughly stoked for BW2!!
    White 2 Trade Info - ID: smilez FC: 0906 0613 8690

I apologize if I missed something or posted this in the wrong thread or something, but am I the only one who noticed how cool the electric guitar music is? Especially at the end where it shows Kyurem(s) flopping around all cool. Also, this looks like a more mature build, put as noosh said "a darker vibe" (he was refering to a revamped show, but I like the termanology). I am really excited (although the Unova pokedex is going to be rediculous)!

This 2 main things that really excited me in this trailer was #1 - Elesa & Her new look, #2 - The Shadow Triad...

Hoping we get Shadow Triad art : )

I LOVE the feel of the trailer, much more serious then "friendship" or "happy" remarks from the anime

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    This 2 main things that really excited me in this trailer was #1 - Elesa & Her new look, #2 - The Shadow Triad...

Hoping we get Shadow Triad art : )
    I hope so as well due to the fact that if they get artwork they will likely play a larger role (and we may battle them)

Also I had this strange dream last night about an opening to a pokemon game. It had the post-castle music from BW opening and it contained parts of the world tournament. In it Cynthia and some other woman were meeting at the top with hair blowing in the wind and then an explosion (much like the VS ones) happened in between. The other woman had pinkish purple hair. Also the playable characters brought the gym leaders from their respective regions (dawn and ethan were the ones in the dream) however Ethan's name was not Ethan and was instead either Joshua or Johnathan. Finally Iris appeared to be missing from the Unova leaders which were lead by Drayden.

I am not sure what was up with that dream but if it was some rare occurrence (not as rare as you would want for me) of a dream that leads to deja vu, I just wanted to get it out there now so I could be like 'I saw this like weeks before it came out ' xD

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Gamefreak are a bunch of trolls. They have the capability to make the anime look this awesome but they don't.

Also, I wanna note that in the translation where the new protagonist is chasing the Shadow Triad, it says "Ninja Bad Guy" or something like that. Can someone fix that? It just bugs me.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 5201-0413-8937

Mah Current Team: Remodeling because Black 2

Planned Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Kirchu View Post
    Gamefreak are a bunch of trolls. They have the capability to make the anime look this awesome but they don't.
    If the anime looked like that then there would only be about 30-50 episodes a saga rather than 150-190. They have to churn episodes out every week and just don't have enough time to make it look that awesome.

So no, Gamefreak aren't trolling us and do not have the capability to make the anime like that if it is to continue airing weekly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Well, it is not Gamefreak who does the animation anyways as they work on the games. The animation company who works on the anime goes by the name of Oriental Lights and Magic or OLM.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

i heard there swill be new pokemons int eh second black game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    I already knew that. If you go on alot of forums, you can learn many things.
    Its a probably though, we still need to confirm it.

No, there won't they would have showed it by now.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    No, there won't they would have showed it by now.
    What? This is Sparta, why would they not have new pokemon in a brand new game? Why would anybody buy it/
    5070 9269 5462

What? This is Sparta, why would they not have new pokemon in a brand new game? Why would anybody buy it/
    This is not a new generation.
    This is a sequel to an existing generation.
    We are still in Gen V.

There are new formes for Pokemon.
    Old Pokemon are now available in the wild pre-League.
    There will be no entirely new Pokemon.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum had no new Pokemon. Sure, they were third versions, but they were still "new" games.
    No sig. Deal with it.

The only "new" Pokémon will be, ironically, the returning old ones (and some new forms). It's not a new Generation yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyX View Post
    Why is this not an anime?
    I completely agree! They should at least make a movie out of it...if they are then I am happy. Although I kind of disappointed that it comes out in like Fall in America. That's when summer is over. :/ But still excited anyways!
    If your a Pokemon fan, then sign up here!!!

...............It's a sequel of the same region.

Ummm the same reason why me and many of the other members would buy it...

The OP should update the original post to have this video.

Anyway, I have to ask. WHY ISN'T THE ACTUAL ANIME AS GOOD AS THIS?

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast