Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pokemon BW/2 Trailer Leaked

Quote Originally Posted by JamesRaynor View Post

The OP should update the original post to have this video.

Anyway, I have to ask. WHY ISN'T THE ACTUAL ANIME AS GOOD AS THIS?
    If you mean in terms of animation (compared to this, I've seen better, but I digress), it's because the anime has to put out a weekly 20-ish minute episode, while this was under 5 minutes and produced for a one-time promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    If you mean in terms of animation (compared to this, I've seen better, but I digress), it's because the anime has to put out a weekly 20-ish minute episode, while this was under 5 minutes and produced for a one-time promotion.
    I would assume that alot of us liked this style of animation, even though it's a one time thing! And we'd really like to see more. The trailer's content does seem more deserving of this art style however.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I would assume that alot of us liked this style of animation, even though it's a one time thing! And we'd really like to see more.
    Watch the movies then. It's just as good if not better.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Can we expect any other trailers for the games... there is only 3 weeks left : /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2SA4...eature=related
    English SUBS guys!
    Just click on CC after the video starts.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2SA4...eature=related
    English SUBS guys!
    Just click on CC after the video starts.
    I'm pretty sure we came across this for a while now...

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    I'm pretty sure we came across this for a while now...
    ? We have?
    I haven't read back so maybe........
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    ? We have?
    I haven't read back so maybe........
    It's good that you made the effort though : )

Slowpokes, Slowpokes everywhere...
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Slowpokes, Slowpokes everywhere...
    I think news are taking the speed of Slowpokes : /

Does anybody else think that the frozen town/city shown couldve been Undella town....? That big building..... Of course, I'm probably wrong...

Fly, Pidgey! Fly~!

It's such a shame that this is only a trailer for the games. I would love if they expanded the plot into a movie. It has a different feel to the previous anime movies.
    Friend Code:
    0389-8144-4931

Quote Originally Posted by niklnip View Post
    Does anybody else think that the frozen town/city shown couldve been Undella town....? That big building..... Of course, I'm probably wrong...
    They look nothing alike, though. Undella is sandy with some rocky cliffs and only a few beach houses. The frozen city is full of tall (office/apartment?) buildings, lots of plateaus, and is much more modernized than Undella. I'm thinking the frozen city is Opelucid, because that's the only city that matches such a description.
    /

Current Omega Ruby team plan

Quote Originally Posted by niklnip View Post
    I don't think anyone knows at this stage, but when I watched the trailer for the first time I got the Accumula vibe, but I can't explain why?

I think it was Nacrene. The big building reminded me of the Museum and that would be a logical place to steal a special item, since apparently that's what the Shadow Triad was doing.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I guess that makes more sense. I was just thinking that it couldve been, considering that it was frozen. Guess I didn't pay much attention to the background.... XD I guess it could be Opelucid... But... Now I'm wondering if theyre going to continue the Black/White City difference....

Fly, Pidgey! Fly~!

This trailer was amazing, the animation was very appealing...
    They're really hyping these games aren't they?
    Loving the "New Plasma" look.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Town on the U.S. east coast after an "ice storm."
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post

Town on the U.S. east coast after an "ice storm."
    Interesting, extremely relevant to the BW2 plot...NOT! :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Interesting, extremely relevant to the BW2 plot...NOT! :]
    It is relevant to the trailer. While not to the extent of the trailer, it does show that areas can be covered in a thin layer of ice in a sudden event. Honestly, I doesn't think this will affect the ice argument much. Most members have realised that the ice thing isn't worth arguing over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    It is relevant to the trailer. While not to the extent of the trailer, it does show that areas can be covered in a thin layer of ice in a sudden event. Honestly, I doesn't think this will affect the ice argument much. Most members have realised that the ice thing isn't worth arguing over.
    I was just sharing something interesting. It's not supposed to be an argument breaker.

Also somewhat interesting but ultimately meaningless: These ice storms primarily affect the eastern U.S. Whether eastern Unova being primarily covered in ice was on purpose or not doesn't really matter, but I find it sort of interesting.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

I can see where you're coming from, with Unova being based on the east coast... But it's still a game... Anything can happen, really...

Fly, Pidgey! Fly~!

First off, like most everyone else, I love this trailer. I only wandered across it a couple days ago, and I was super impressed. I'd say that it's doing it's job quite well from the reactions in this thread, it seems to have hyped a lot of people into being really excited and wanting to play the game, which is what I suppose a promotion is supposed to do. Good Job :3 I'm with those who would prefer the anime to take a direction like this. I find it hard to believe that they'd make very much less money if not more producing an anime like this. Some people have claimed that that would make each saga only 20-50 episodes long, but I don't really see what's wrong with that at all. That's the standard length for most animes. 50 even as a max would be ideal. If nothing else, I think it would be worth it for OLM (that's the studio right?) to maybe like... Release a 1 shot trailer episode of a new series following B2W2 like this, and see how the ratings go. If the Japanese audience responded pretty positively, they could develop it into a new series (probably alongside ash's show) which would probably eventually reach everywhere else upon the international release of B2W2. I don't see what there'd be to lose by releasing a single episode at least to gauge interest in the real world (i.e. not on the internet, where people will say anything, but not necessarily act on anything). If not, I hope that a movie is made, or future clips like this are made (as has already been said in this thread)~
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Some people have claimed that that would make each saga only 20-50 episodes long, but I don't really see what's wrong with that at all. That's the standard length for most animes.
    The anime is there to promote the games. Considering that a new main series game comers out every few years, and they clearly want to advertise it until a new game comes out, it would make no sense for them to do so. Also, most anime don't promote a game franchise. They're usually short original works or are based off of an ongoing series.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    The anime is there to promote the games. Considering that a new main series game comers out every few years, and they clearly want to advertise it until a new game comes out, it would make no sense for them to do so. Also, most anime don't promote a game franchise. They're usually short original works or are based off of an ongoing series.
    Well yes, but there's nothing there that says that that's what its purpose has to be. That's just what choose to do with it as opposed to testing the waters in other areas. Like I said in my first post, I don't think it would be that bad an idea to maybe just release a 1 episode trailer of a new series focused on plot and not Ash and see how it does. I vividly remember the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon eps they did kinda like that, though I realize that those never aspired to be a series (though at the time I kinda thought they were! xD)
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast