Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pokemon BW/2 Trailer Leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Brute Root View Post
    Because they are stuck in the past. At the time is came out, the Indigo League used the current plan and it worked out great, but it was one of the first series to do it at the time, and it was so different from the Mario Brothers Show or Legend of Zelda at the time. But now it's stale, and they NEED to do things like the trailer.
    I wish and I know that people on the anime forums don't see eye on eye on this but they fail to notice that anime is by no means a perfect recipe despite its viewership/popularity.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Yeah, but not only that. Think about how AMAZING the gym battle with Elesa would have been if they had done it like they teased in this trailer. I mean honestly, I have NEVER seen the starters look so amazing! Plus....I want Elesa's sunglasses that she was wearing. Those are SO COOL.
    The battle with Elesa would, indeed be epic.

After watching the trailer I started to play pokemon black.... I immediately got disappointed :l

Quote Originally Posted by Ohitsdylan View Post
    After watching the trailer I started to play pokemon black.... I immediately got disappointed :l
    Yeah...sucks that we have to wait until the fall to have the Pokegasm that we had when we saw the trailer while playing the game.
    And this might just be my opinion, but I think that even though this trailer was barely 5 minutes long, I think that it's better than all the movies combined...well...every movie after the first one anyway.
    Never forget the greatest man alive, my hero, Steve Irwin!
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Yeah...sucks that we have to wait until the fall to have the Pokegasm that we had when we saw the trailer while playing the game.
    And this might just be my opinion, but I think that even though this trailer was barely 5 minutes long, I think that it's better than all the movies combined...well...every movie after the first one anyway.
    This × infinity
    I love that trailer...

Quote Originally Posted by ★Midnight★ View Post
    This × infinity
    I love that trailer...
    Yeah, I totally downloaded it from Youtube and put it on my iPod, hehe ;P
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Yeah, the movies look pretty and all but they just overglorified episodes of the anime. You can't get by with just looks alone you need actually have some substance. The director of the movies aspires to make his movies like those of Miyazaki but he fails to see why makes his movies so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    Yeah, the movies look pretty and all but they just overglorified episodes of the anime. You can't get by with just looks alone you need actually have some substance. The director of the movies aspires to make his movies like those of Miyazaki but he fails to see why makes his movies so great.
    ....Maybe Miyazaki and the Pokemon movie director should team up...or better yet, make it a triple threat and add whoever directed this piece of genius to make the greatest movie ever. Lets's face it. Amoung game trailers, there are VERY few as good as this one.

Wow! The trailer has really good graphics and is pretty interesting. I don't think they have done something like this for a game before. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I was sort of dissapointed that they didn't show the BW2 female protagonist. :/

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

I think GameFreak is looking for more..agile people? Lol, I dunno, but I think they thought that the male protagonist would have fit the situation better.

I just noticed something, Miyazaki's film are also targeted towards children but his movie have such complex themes and characters. In addition they both have plot and character development. So why can't the anime or at least the movie be like this?

I think GameFreak is looking for more..agile people? Lol, I dunno, but I think they thought that the male protagonist would have fit the situation better.
    It is still targeted towards to boys of the ages of 7-11, so most boys want to see and play as themselves as it a promotional video for the BW2 games.

Yeah, I totally downloaded it from Youtube and put it on my iPod, hehe ;P
    LOL, I need to do that. xD

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Wow! The trailer has really good graphics and is pretty interesting. I don't think they have done something like this for a game before. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I was sort of dissapointed that they didn't show the BW2 female protagonist. :/
    Yeah, but they had Elesa and Bianca. If they had any more pretty girls in it, guys would ignore their girlfriends.

Rival Dude has the voice I figured Cheren should have (in Adventures, or wherever.)

I wonder who does the background music for this...
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Opinion: This trailer is to pokemon fans what the kony 2012 video is to hipsters.

It is still targeted towards to boys of the ages of 7-11, so most boys want to see and play as themselves as it a promotional video for the BW2 games.
    Wut? I meant that they looked for more agile people as in, more guys being agile, and they thought girls aren't. Since the hero was running alot, a guy would fit that situation.

I don't understand anymore..xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ohitsdylan View Post
    Opinion: This trailer is to pokemon fans what the kony 2012 video is to hipsters.
    Funny but it is as quite true. Fans are responding quite positively to the footage myself included and whose to blame them.

Wut? I meant that they looked for more agile people as in, more guys being agile, and they thought girls aren't. Since the hero was running alot, a guy would fit that situation.

I don't understand anymore..xD
    Oh then never mind about that but you should know that girls are also quite agile not just boys.
    Last edited by Izanagi; 17th May 2012 at 2:37 AM.

BTW, N's appearance in the trailer isn't set during B/W2. We can clearly see he was doing the scene at the top of the tower as sort of a preview.

The official art for him in B/W2 has him with no hat. That's why you can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    BTW, N's appearance in the trailer isn't set during B/W2. We can clearly see he was doing the scene at the top of the tower as sort of a preview.

N's appearence in the trailer is set sometime in BW2. Note the new necklace.

Oh then never mind about that but you should know that girls are also quite agile not just boys.
    I know that. ;P But that's what GameFreak chose.

I know that. ;P But that's what GameFreak chose.
    Anyways, I really do like your signature. I mean look at the Emboar's beard and the overall look of the animation. This is what the anime should aspire to be.

Also, wasn't expecting Rival Dude to get along with the B2/W2 protagonist guy.

I do like much of the animation in this trailer, but all the movement of the characters (and also all the camera movement) wouldn't be the case if this was a TV series. The flashy Elesa scene's just one example. I'd actually prefer if Magneton didn't move as much as it did.

The music has a cool/hip feel. Electric guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi
    You can't get by with just looks alone you need actually have some substance.
    That's how this trailer is to me, though, especially reading Serebii.net's summary of what happens in it. I think it looks cool (with its animation- the electric guitar music makes it seem epic/hip/cool/etc., but like I said (well, you quoted me saying it too), I don't have this "world's better than the anime" kind of feel.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Anyways, I really do like your signature. I mean look at the Emboar's beard and the overall look of the animation. This is what the anime should aspire to be.
    It makes me want to see all the pokemon with flames as part of their design in this form of animation.

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know who did Bianca/Bel's voice? I know I've heard her before, but I can't for the life of me remember what anime it was...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

He's holding his hat in the art.

He's not going to just carry the hat around everywhere and never actually wear it.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast