Thread: Kickin' it 4th Gen. Babies!

Default Kickin' it 4th Gen. Babies!

Well, its been awhile since I've played 4th Gen., but I think I'm ready. So here we go!

Nature: Impish
    Item: Leftovers
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Gravity
    Will-O-Wisp
    Pain Split
    Earthquake

Easy enough set. Will-O-Wisp is to weaken attacks, Gravity is to hit pokemon with Earthquake, and Gain and deal health with Pain Split.

Nature: Careful
    252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SpD
    Yawn
    Curse
    Ice Punch
    Earthquake

Quagsire is now in OU. Yes. Earthquake and Ice Punch supplies good coverage, Yawn forces switches (and goes good with Spike support), and Curse powers up Atk and Defense. With 2 Resistances, Water and Electric, making switches can be a breeze at times. Waters and Electrics will have trouble doing anything to this tough thing, even with Life Orb. Opposing Trick Roomers also helps this pokemon sets up with Curse.

Nature: Timid
    Item: Life Orb
    4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt/Thunder
    Shadow Ball
    Roar

This makes up for my lack of a Special Sweeper. This pokemon sets up with Calm Mind, Roars away anything it doesn't like, and hits hard with Thunderbolt/Thunder and Shadow Ball. I need help to figure out if I should use Thunder or Thunderbolt because I have Gravity (which boosts accuracy).

Nature: Bold
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Seismic Toss
    Aromatherapy
    Thunder Wave
    Softboiled

Pretty common Blissey set. Walls Special Attackers, and can spread Paralysis throughout the team. Aromatherapy is to heal status, while Seismic Toss helps it to at least do 100 damage.

Nature: Impish
    Item: Shed Bell
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Spikes
    Whirld Wind
    Roost
    Brave Bird

With this, I have the SkarmBliss combo. Perfect. Spikes + Whirld Wind causes damage to foes, Impish makes sure Attackers don't get by. Brave Bird and Roost go together and great with this set. Shed Bell is so Magneton/Magnezone won't catch it off guard, then making a switch to Quagsire.

Nature: Adamant
    252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD
    Roost
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Fire Punch

Risky, but clever set. Sets up with Dragon Dance, and can sweep pretty easily. Roost is so it can heal itself so it can stay alive and set up with Dragon Dance. Dragon Claw and Fire Punch has beast coverage.

Well, this is my team. Please give it a rate and tell me if I missed or messed up something Also, if the team is THAT bad, just remember its been awhile since I've played, but anyways, rate ahead.
    Last edited by KingWiggins; 24th May 2012 at 3:25 AM.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

Increase the length of your description on Lucario and Blissey please.

Just one think which jumps out at me is will-o-wisp and pain split. The foe is going to be tacking damage anyway and so you porberly won't be gaining that much HP from pain split if you are using for that purpose. If I was you I would change will o wisp for another status move such as thunder wave or hypnosis however I'm not sure if dusknoir can learn these. Hope I helped.

Wow. Feels great to read your blog.Actually I was searching for the same information since many days but today I am so lucky to land on your page. Thanks again for your hard work.