Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus Sacred Beast Forme

Quote Originally Posted by redcharzard View Post
    I agree with the first one but its more likely that Thundurus well lose a lot of it's atk and Tornadus well likely lose a bit of it's atk and s.atk but it might lose a lot of speed instead.
    Tornadus is supposed to have a focus on Def, SpD, and speed, so it's not likely that its speed will drop. Seeing as how Pokemon tend to keep the same HP stat from form to form, any stat drops it may undergo would most likely be from its offensive stats. Now, for Landorus and Thundurus, there's no telling whether they will just have a decrease of the offensive stat they don't focus on, their defenses, or both. Heck, for all we know, thy may not have any stat decreases at all.

All I have to say is that Tornadus looks amazing with Thunderus not far behind. But then Landorus. Landorus looks ugly x1000.

Well, I'd just like to say that Tornadus 'focuses on Defence, Special Defence, and Speed', so anyone saying that it's Speed is likely to drop is most likely wrong.

I am not sure if it is possible but they might get signature moves.
    Thunderus and Tornadus had sort of signature moves in Thunder and Hurricane (each one being unique to each other, but they are not unique to the pokemon..) but Landorus never got a move which can define him more than the others..
    maybe it will get a 70 accuracy 120 BP ground move which get 100 accuracy in sand to balance it.
    Tornadus should get something like a rain growth if his attacking stats lower that will make him a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    If you look closely on Tornadus and Thudurus' navels, you can see some red thing and a blue thing.
    Red Thing = Ruby
    Blue Thing = Sapphire
    HOENN CONFIRMED.

Anyway, out of all seriousness, my speculation for THundurus is something like this.

HP stays the same.
    Attack is decreased by 30
    Defense increased by 10
    SpAtt increased by 20
    SpDef increased 20
    Spe decreased by 20

It becomes a slightly bulkier 79/85/80/145/100/91. I feel that this thing would be even deadlier than the original Thundurus.
    Nice theory there. I guess the yellow streak on Keurym confirms a remake of yellow right? Apparently.

Nah. Thundurus rely's on its speed as well. And 91 isn't much to brag about.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollFreak View Post
    Ok, forget the competitive aspect for 1 sec

What the **** are these. Are these Legendary beast spinoffs? I mean, Kyruem formes are already ugly as ****, then they go ahead and do this. What. The. ****.
    Tornadus = 7
    Thundrus = 4
    Landorus = 10.

It just looks so cool. If I knew what they Thundurus was trying to like, maybe. But I don't. :/ Kinda looks like Eelektross?
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

If I knew what they Thundurus was trying to like, maybe. But I don't. :/ Kinda looks like Eelektross?
    It looks a lot like an eastern dragon to me.
    I am not sure if it is possible but they might get signature moves.
    Thunderus and Tornadus had sort of signature moves in Thunder and Hurricane (each one being unique to each other, but they are not unique to the pokemon..) but Landorus never got a move which can define him more than the others..
    maybe it will get a 70 accuracy 120 BP ground move which get 100 accuracy in sand to balance it.
    Tornadus should get something like a rain growth if his attacking stats lower that will make him a beast.
    Have they ever added a brand new move without changing the generation before?

I'm sorry, but you may have to wait a few years for that.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Personally, I love all three of the designs, and think that all could be put to good use competitively. I think it's a great thing that they've given them all unique forms- a much better idea than the (for the most part) palette-swapped forms we have now. However, I do only have one quibble...

Landorus is still a Ground/Flying type in the new form, no? How's it gonna fly? Levitation? I've wondered that for a while now. Anyone care to shed some light on this?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Tornadus and Thundurus look so fuking ugly, but Landorus looks really fuking badass
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Tornadus SB=Articuno
    Thundurus SB=Groudon(in my opinion)
    Landorus SB=Entei

I still think they look awesome though! ^w^

You know, I think Tornadus could work with a bulk up/acrobatics set. Well, it all depends on who high it's offenses are. I'm still don't think it's new form will be "useless", though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptichomp View Post
    Tornadus and Thundurus look so fuking ugly, but Landorus looks really fuking badass
    Well, if you don't take it's face into account.
    Thundurus SB=Groudon(in my opinion)
    I don't see how it even vaguely resembles Groudon...

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I don't see how it even vaguely resembles Groudon...
    Sorry,I needed a third trio Pokemon resemblence.

Quote Originally Posted by HatenaCAMERON View Post
    Sorry,I needed a third trio Pokemon resemblence.
    Well, it's long body could be sort of like Rayquaza's?

Meh, doesn't resemble any as much as the other two do.

Oh,I know!(or at least I think I do)

Thundurus SB=Black Kyrem

'Cause of its arms...meh
    But up instead of down

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Personally, I love all three of the designs, and think that all could be put to good use competitively. I think it's a great thing that they've given them all unique forms- a much better idea than the (for the most part) palette-swapped forms we have now. However, I do only have one quibble...

Landorus is still a Ground/Flying type in the new form, no? How's it gonna fly? Levitation? I've wondered that for a while now. Anyone care to shed some light on this?
    he have clouds on his legs it is like he flew before with the cloud

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

"OH WOW A POKÉMON HAS SIMILAR MARKINGS. MUST MEAN A NEW GEN IS CONFIRMED."

No.

Seriously, this is a Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus thread. Not a speculation thread for Hoenn.
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post
    "OH WOW A POKÉMON HAS SIMILAR MARKINGS. MUST MEAN A NEW GEN IS CONFIRMED."

No.

Seriously, this is a Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus thread. Not a speculation thread for Hoenn.
    You do realize that he was joking, right?

Anyway, back on the topic of those three Pokemon, again there's something that I've been wondering: Why is Thundurus about twice as tall as the other two? At first, when I heard that I thought someone had just made a mistake, but the CoroCoro scans show that it really is. Any guesses as to why that is?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Anyway, back on the topic of those three Pokemon, again there's something that I've been wondering: Why is Thundurus about twice as tall as the other two? At first, when I heard that I thought someone had just made a mistake, but the CoroCoro scans show that it really is. Any guesses as to why that is?
    Snakes and other serpentine Pokemon are measured by length rather than height. Serperior isn't 3.3m tall and Seviper isn't 2.8m tall for example. And yes, that means that Thundurus-SB is serpentine/a snake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Because it's serpent-like, serpents have long bodies.

No, because some people do actually believe all of this,

Question already answered.

-Alex

Wut, wut, wut? Hang on? SLOW DOWN! New Genie forms?

Anyone of you kind fellows have a link?

If there is Stat changes, I certainly think each could be bumped up a tier. Well, Thundurus would see more Uber usage. I suppose you have to consider what new moes any Tutors could give them...

Ice Cold Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post

If there is Stat changes, I certainly think each could be bumped up a tier. Well, Thundurus would see more Uber usage. I suppose you have to consider what new moes any Tutors could give them...
    You're still alive? Thank goodness, I was starting to get worried! Ninjas aren't supposed to disappear for that long, are they?

Anyway, check out the main site(serebii.net). Just scroll down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post

Hey, welcome back 0_0
    Anyway, here are the new forms and their stat changes
    Tornadus and Landorus are in OU already, or at least BL, and Thunderus is in Ubers.
    I don't really know how good these new forms will be.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

All of them will be Uber Tier unless Tornadus loses Attacking Strength to gain its defenses

Quote Originally Posted by jle1076 View Post
    All of them will be Uber Tier unless Tornadus loses Attacking Strength to gain its defenses
    Landorus may lose some stat, and if its Sp. Atk is lowered it loses a crucial attack: Hidden Power Ice.
    Thunderus may have its DW ability.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    It looks a lot like an eastern dragon to me.Have they ever added a brand new move without changing the generation before?

I'm sorry, but you may have to wait a few years for that.
    if you want to count Freeze Shock and Ice Burn, considering they weren't in BW, then no, we might not have to wait
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast