Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you cry?

I didn't exactly cry, but I grow teary eyed every single time Blue Rescue Team or Explorers of Darkness makes you disappear. Your poor partner, and how I would feel if I was actually there...I want to cry, but I don't. Mainly because I'm mature.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Or course I cry. I've only got to the sad part on sky and I creid. It seems so real with totodile being left alone as Pikachu was disintegrating.

I'll be honest here. I didn't cry, seeing as I can hide my emotions well, but it was well the saddest thing I saw in a pokemon game when my Torchic disappeared in Sky. If I was my partner, no doubt I would have cried. Most emotional moment in a pokemon game for sure.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Not a bit. I barely felt any emotion at all. This makes me sound like a terrible person but I was the only one not crying during our veterans day assembly where we honored the fallen parents of a few of the students. I'm not troubled, I don't need help, I'm just strong willed and understand that things like this happen. They can't be controlled 100% of the time.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

First time I completed Blue Rescue Team, I cried and whispered three words. The second time I didn't.
    And for some reason, I didn't cry at the end of Darkness.
    Playing RRT again... hopefully I won't cry.

Call me Shinzon. Or Picard. Or whatever.

I remember completeing EOT as a little girl and crying really hard... I cried harder at the end of that game than I have at any game ever since...

Its programming was modified to enable it to travel through alien dimensions. Seems there might have been an error...
    [Porygon-Z || Virtual Pokémon || #474 || Normal || Anime debut: M15]

I cried. Both at the end of Blue and Sky. Was 15 at the time of Blue I think, 17 for Sky.
    Click the banner to stay updated with my progress towards this elusive goal!

Nope I haven't cried in the game, I haven't cry at all!

Yes, I cried four times in PMD2. I cry when you die everytime..

It was a very emotional game and it makes you want to cry but no I didn't cry. (RRT & EOS)
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I always cried hence why I never restart a game even the others I cry a bit when I see my hard worked pokemon put into the pokemon league roster.
    I am in Loki's Army! You just caught the Hiddles!
    Name: Bacon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

If you think Dragonite is better than Salamence,
    then copy and paste this as your signature. (started by Serebiifreak)

Yes, I did. I am 21 years old and I am not ashamed.

I believe everybody who have a heart cried at the ending of Explorers of Darkness.
    It would be better if the protagonist have stayed dead, btw.

I was sad, but didn't cry.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I was 11 and crying my eyes out at the end of Blue.

I was 12 and cried so much I had to close my DS to wipe my eyes so I could read the text...

I remember being sad when I finished playing PMD Blue Rescue Team, but I didn't cry. I'll admit that the ending caught me by surprise though. It was a very surreal experience.

Ya, I really cried. Funny thing is, I had bought the guide for the game and I read the whole thing before I actually played the game, so I knew there were post-game dungeons and stuff. But when I got there I'm just like "No I can't die!!! Since when do the guides for the games lie?!?!"
    I'll put something here...eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    I'll admit, some of the scenes and the endings of Red/Blue Resuce Team and EOT/EOD/EOS were very emotional, even after playing through them countless times they still make my heart feel heavy and make my eyes water with tears.
    Yes, I'll admit that.
    I believe if a game can make you cry because of the emotions it creates, than that game is worth the money you paid for it.

Knightfall signing off...
    Ture to your word. We obviously know that Pikachu is the student of not just Mario, but also Link and Zelda. And PMD's storyline can be compared to that of The Legend of Zelda Timeline C. The wind waker era
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Since when do the guides for the games lie?!?!"
    They don't want to reaveal major spoilers.

Anyway, I cried my eyes off like a crybaby.
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

My favorite villan is N. (I personlly don't consider him one.)

Hm.....yeah, I did cry. I will blame that on the fact I hadn't slept in almost three days, it was 3 am in the morning, and I had a stressful day.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

I always cry when I beat the game D;

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I came very, very close at the end of EoS and BRT, but I didn't cry. I also came close to tears when you are forced to leave town in BRT.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

I played these games as a 3 year old, and never cried.
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Sort-of, it was really sad >.>

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

I almost cried.

I didn't cry at the end of Red Rescue team but I did at exporers of sky (especially at the end and at the igglybuff episode. I also cried at the last special episode which I actually completed a few hours ago...).
    Sorry if my English isn't good. I'm Dutch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast