Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Caution: Icy Battle Conditions! (740)

Make sure to discuss the stuff that occurred after the episode here, thanks^^

So did Krokorok use Fling or not? or was it just an imitation? and damn me for falling asleep and not watching the epiosde...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So did Krokorok use Fling or not? or was it just an imitation? and damn me for falling asleep and not watching the epiosde...
    Actually I don't think the purpose was fling, but to show how a Pokemon can use a move in a way that's not normal. Bianca's Emboar used Trip's Conkeldurr's stone edge and flung it something Trip commented on as "Is that even possible?" (or rather: Can fling be used like that?)

Krokorok from what we see was merely using the deflected stone edge pieces as a "dagger" of sorts, just an anime mechanic, that can't be done in the games.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Hum cool, I didn't get to watch the figth but from comments seems like it was really good, I'm mainly interested to see the Scraggy vs icecream figth, looked like a good figth from people comments.

Btw we just finished the first part with every pokemon having a gym win cool(Scraggy and Krokorok getting theirs here).

Here is the worried scene of Iris at the end,

Edit: Here is a pic of Krokorok after its win,

Last edited by Lucario At Service; 17th May 2012 at 1:28 PM.

Was Iris worried because they decided to go to Opelucid City for Ash's 8th badge?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Training for my gym battle with Clemont after swapping out a few of my pokémon
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

No Krookodile...now I have to stay up at night worrying someone else is going to debut it D:

...I chuckled a bit at that. Cryogonal looks weird with the spiral eyes.

Everyone got a win here, that's fine I guess. Still wish Krokorok evolved but at less it still was awesome in my eyes. I wish it would have gotten to battle all three Pokemon though.

Ending was interesting, if Iris was commenting on the next gym then that pretty much assures there being some development for her there, as if it wasn't obviously already.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Iris is worried that ash is going to her hometown and she might had to battle him if he want the next badge just like what misty did in season 1.
    i am a ash/misty fan

[IMG] ash and misty

Quote Originally Posted by tmp1114 View Post
    Iris is worried that ash is going to her hometown and she might had to battle him if he want the next badge just like what misty did in season 1.
    Iris isn't from Opelucid City.

Random : PokéRadar

There really isn't much I can say about this gym. It wasn't outstanding but it wasn't bad, it was just OK. Seeing Scraggy battle was nice and Krokorok's win against Beartic was pretty clever.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Easily tied with Clay in my opinion...Scraggy getting a win was outstanding, Pignite was gonna get one no doubt, and Krokorok proves how much of a champion he really is. XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

anyone else think it's a good thing that despite the rotation, every member of ash's team has now had at least 1 gym battle and there is still 1 gym to go.

Have only seen pictures of the episode only but it was really nice to see Zuruggu participating and winning a battle , didn't expected to see that so that was a nice surprise to me that left a smile on my face. Chaoboo vs Freegeo kinda happened really fast but hey the main showdown was Waruvile vs Tunbear but was impressed how Chaoboo defeat Freegeo with just fire pledge. The main battle was really good no complains here xD. So it looks like it was a nice gym episode again haven't seen the episode just my reaction after seeing the episode pics.

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

When the episode air you will see that you are wrong and i am right we got to wait and see that iris is the gym leader daughter and she might had to battle ash if he want the next badge ok.
    i am a ash/misty fan

[IMG] ash and misty

Quote Originally Posted by tmp1114 View Post
    When the episode air you will see that you are wrong and i am right we got to wait and see that iris is the gym leader daughter
    hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahahahah.

Your joking. Right? Iris is not Draydens daughter, if she was it would have been mentioned in BW033 when she battled him.

Did not watch the episode, but saw the page on Serebii... were the Trip and Bianca "appearances" flashbacks?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Did not watch the episode, but saw the page on Serebii... were the Trip and Bianca "appearances" flashbacks?
    Yeah, they were. Check filb to see it better.

Scraggy got a lucky break, the focus blast hitting was accidental.

Cryogonal v/s Pignite wasn't well written.

Tsunbear v/s Krok.....yeah that was the kind of battle I want.

Iris and Axew looked so cute in their snow clothes. Great gym battle. Also, I loved the forshadowing at the end for Iris and Drayden.

Axew is so adorable with the winter hat on.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Good gym battle and clever win for Krokorok.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Ice ice everywhere. This is my best gym so far. I loved this battle. It's nice to see Scraggy get his first win. I think it has something to do with all that training at the Don battle. The writers were smart in that regard. And I'm glad Iris and Axew stayed and watch the match. Atleast it's better than them not being there.

My ideal battle ever!

Eek, more type disadvantage ignorance by the writers.

I get the Stone Edge and all that but dammit for once let Ash use a good strategy,
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    Eek, more type disadvantage ignorance by the writers.
    Learn this for God's sake: Ash doesn't care about type disadvantages. The writers even made Ash realize that in the Elesa's Gym...

Now everyone of Ash's Unova team had at least 1 gym battle/win, that's AWESOME! I love rotation, hopefully next gen(s) will have Ash catch more than 5/6.

Nice gym battle. Cool Ash is heading to Opelucid I was worried a little bit he was going to get his last badge by Homika.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast