Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Caution: Icy Battle Conditions! (740)

Now we got to see Satoshi visit Sekka City's Gym and begin his match with Hachiku. Vanirich freezing Waruvile's feet was awesome, and Zuruggu's win against it was impressive. I liked watching Chaoboo defeat Freezeo, although I was hoping he'd be the star here and defeat Hachiku's Tunbear also.

Omg y'all, I loved that the Icirrus City Gym was built into a hill for instance just like in the games, and Iris's coat made her look so cute. I also liked the stances that Brycen did when he commanded his Pokemon to attack. I was also impressed that Scraggy beat Vanillish.

. Apart from the atrocious title, it's a good Gym battle, each of Ash's Pokemon got a decent go of things rather than the usual BW pattern of one of Ash's Pokemon falling quickly just to help a single Pokemon storyline along. Any episode with Axew and Scraggy is always great, this being no exception.

This battle was just a little on the cheap side. I don't know how Krokorok was able to get back in the battle, coulda swore he was knocked out at some point, probably gonna have to check the tape on that one. But I'm probably remembering wrong. Still, by the time we got up to Beartic, after fighting Vanillish, Krokorok should've been ragged.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456