Atlas (Machamp) (M) @ Lum Berry
    Trait: No Guard
    EVs: 250 HP / 236 Atk / 16 SDef / 8 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    Bullet Punch
    DynamicPunch
    Payback
    Stone Edge

Nails every opposing lead with either DynamicPunch or Stone Edge. Pay back is there for Azelf but they have a tendency simply to just set-up rocks to avoid activating the double-power effect of Payback. Somewhat susceptible to Trick-leads. He runs 8 Speed EVs to outrun those who only use enough Speed to outrun Blissey, which is 4.

I have been considering replacing Payback but I really need something that can at least dent Rotom, which can easily annihilate the rest of my team.

If you have a bulkier spread I am all ears, I'd like to be able to withstand a Zapdos' Thunderbolt and nail it with Stone Edge.

Why did you name him "Atlas"?
    In Greek mythology Atlas was a Titan who held the skies over the earth with his incredible strength. Incredible, TITANIC strength? Sounds like Machamp to me.

Nereus (Vaporeon) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 10 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    Ice Beam
    Protect
    Surf
    Wish

Can more or less come in on anything, really. It's that bulky. When she comes in on Bulky Grounds I opt for Wish or Ice Beam. I rarely have issues with his performance. I don't run max HP because then Vaporeon reaches 464 HP, which is divisible by 8 and limits the number of times I can switch in if Spikes and/or Stealth Rock is up.

Why did you name him "Nereus"?
    This was inspired again by Grecian mythos. Nereus is the oldest Titan, and he fathered the Nereids: the aquatic nymphs.

Shaman (Breloom) (M) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    EVs: 14 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spd
    Focus Punch
    Seed Bomb
    Spore
    Substitute

Breloom annoyed the **** out of me in Generation 5, but I haven't really thought much of it until now. I used to use Leech Seed rather than Seed Bomb but found myself missing the extra coverage.

It helps me a bit with annoying Trick pokemon and turns them into ticking time bombs. All the speed lets me outrun neutral base 100s without investment and Spore them.

On Pokemon Online it becomes much easier to handle after a single Spore because of Sleep Clause but it's hard to stop on Wifi.

Why did you name him "Shaman"?
    It's an English word this time. People go to shamans because other their crazy magic, but most of them are just crazy and can induce such craziness with psilocybin mushrooms. I was also considering Dionysus.

Astraeus (Metagross) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spe
    Agility
    Earthquake
    Meteor Mash
    Zen Headbutt

The rest of my team doesn't really take to too kindly to Bulky Waters, except Breloom really. They don't harm us, they just wall Metagross unless I run ThunderPunch. Gyarados can be especially troublesome. I usually use Life Orb but paranoia about Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave has lead me to think that I should be using a Lum Berry.

Speed EVs let me outrun Flygon and Rotom after an Agility. Opted for Zen Headbutt for a more versatile STAB.

Why did you name it "Astraeus"?
    Astraeus is the Greek deity of astronomy. Meteor Mash? Sounds pretty astronomical to me, and my opponents see stars after I use it. Haters gonna hate.

Zeus (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 108 HP / 148 SAtk / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
    Hydro Pump
    Shadow Ball
    Thunderbolt
    Trick

At the behest of IronBullet93 (of Smogon), I replaced Gliscor with a revenge killer Rotom. His explanation is better than anything I could write:

Quote Originally Posted by IronBullet93 View Post
    You really need a revenge-killer to deal with stuff like DD Dragonite, Gyarados and Agility Empoleon as you can't rely on Vappy to check too many Pokemon. Furthermore, Taunt + DD Gyara straight up 6-0s this team. Scarf Rotom-W is an excellent choice, as it gives you a valuable Fighting immunity, another check to Lucario, and most importantly a solid check to Gyarados. It also helps out a lot against Zapdos, resisting Thunderbolt and being able to trick a useless Scarf to defensive versions. It is much harder to decide what to replace, but I would go for Machamp as it is the most replaceable Pokemon on the team. The set is Thunderbolt | Hydro Pump | Trick | Shadow Ball. Wash Rotom is preferred to deal solid damage to Tyranitar and make it think twice before switching in. Too many Sp Atk EVs aren't really required to get the required KOs, so the ideal EVs are 108 HP | 148 Sp Atk | 252 Speed with a Timid nature. The extra bulk allows Rotom to switch into Gyarados' Waterfall or Starmies Surf more easily.

Why did you name it "Zeus"?

If a shape-shifting Thunder and Water-based psuedo-legend doesn't scream "Zeus" to you, you have problems.

Hephaestus (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 252 HP / 156 SpD / 100 Spe
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    Earth Power
    Lava Plume
    Substitute
    Toxic / Stealth Rock

Heatran is my Anti-Electric pokemon. With the given EVs he has maximum special bulk and laughs at Jolteon, Zapdos and Rotom who give Metagross a hard time while walling them all day erryday. The Speed EVs let him outrun Rotom-A without speed investment and cripple them with Toxic. Substitute gives me something to hide behind to avoid retaliation in the form of Pain Split and/or Thunder Wave. He generally doles out all that Special Defending goodness that my team otherwise lacks while completing the defensive core.

Not sure if I should bother with SR or not.

Why did you name him "Hephaestus"?
    The Olympian metalworker, forger of the Gods, Hephaestus worked with steel and heat all day. To those of you who think Heatran is ugly, then yeah, great. That works too.

Spoiler:- Retired Team Members:

Spoiler:- Import:
    Last edited by .::Escalator::.; 25th May 2012 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Team Updates
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/wbfm1f.png[/IMG]

Banner CreditsSuper Smash Bros. ClubProfile Picture Credits

HeartGold Friend Code: 4727-0179-1321
    Generation 4 Battles: Level 100 Standard, No Rotom Formes

Hmm the only pokemon i have alot of experience is togekiss. The thing with thunderwave is so many togekisses used competively have thunderwave so people expect it. Alot of times when you try to use thunderwave a ground type or a pokemon with an ability that makes electric attacks not work will be switched in to negate thunderwave or even benifit from things like volt absorb. Body slam's 60% chance for paralyze may not seem as unattractive but it can paralyze ground types and volt absorb and stuff like that. The only think that wont be paralyzed is limber pokemon. This is just a suggestion from personnel experience.

Also softboiled is an option to consider for healing.
    are you staring at??? >.>

There are only four relevant Ground-types: Mamoswine, Hippowdon, Swampert and Flygon and they all get shut down easily by Vaporeon. They don't really scare me.

Also the only Pokemon with Limber all suck. Persian and Ditto are laughably useless and Hitmonlee is Hitmonlee.

If I were concerned about any ability hindering Togekiss, it'd be Dragonite's Inner Focus or Synchronize from some obscure Psychic type.

I also forgot that Togekiss learned Softboiled. I'll try it instead of Roost.
    Last edited by .::Escalator::.; 20th May 2012 at 11:49 PM.

Well i dont mean going against ground types directly. My point is say you are going to use on a pokemon for example blissey. So many people know togekisses go for para flinch that they may switch in a pokemon that isn't effected by thunderwave. Sorta like switching a pokemon with flash fire when the opponent predicts a will-o-wisp. People have done this to me multiple times but maybe it won't happen to you. I just use body slam for a safety net if they switch in a ground or volt absorb so i may paralyze the pokemon that switches in. Just you get an iffy 60% chance.
    are you staring at??? >.>

I would never keep Togekiss in on Blissey. Blissey fears nothing from Togekiss and has Natural Cure.

I understand what you meant, I just mean the situation doesn't really scare me enough to make changes to accommodate it. I thank you for your concern and I'd appreciate it if you could point out any other glaring flaws you might see.

Actually, Fire Blast only would have a 20% of burning things. Aura Sphere is more useful because it would beat Tyranitar who would otherwise force you out. Or beat a weakened Heatran.

Run 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spd on your Metagross. Your EV spread is outdated because Scarf Heatran is not only uncommon, Scarf Flygon or Scarf Rotom-w are on half the teams you will fight. Having the ability to outrun Adamant Scarf Flygon and Timid Scarf Rotom-w after an Agility is very useful. As a bonus, you will also outrun max speed Adamant Tyranitar before an Agility before it can EQ you.

If you want, you could also make your Metagross Jolly. Since you would only outrun 40% of Flygon's after an Agility last time I checked. (its better than nothing.)

Team is alright. I haven't looked for weaknesses or real synergy issues. Just some nitpicks for now.

Fire Blast isn't there for Burning; it's there because it does more damage to relevant Steel-types, especially those that only take neutral damage from Aura Sphere (i.e: Scizor, the Steel/Psychic-types and Lucario). It's also stronger than her STAB in general.

Now that you mention it, I am a bit T-Tar weak and DDos Weak. I think Swampert and Togekiss are the most replaceable members, so I've been looking into cutting my defensive core down to two, consisting of Heatran and Vaporeon, which leaves the sixth as a wild card. I also wanted to replace Thunderpunch with Zen Headbutt so he could do something against Zapdos and Rotom but that doesn't do anything for my DDos weakness.

I'm not feeling Jolly Metagross since he's unable to raise his attack outside of lucky Meteor Mashes.

I will however change the EV spread.
    Last edited by .::Escalator::.; 24th May 2012 at 12:17 AM.

You have 2 fight and 2 water type pokemon. Maybe you could use those extra slots for a tank/wall like skarmory+blissey...

That advice is not at all valid, and my tanks are right there, in plain sight...
    Also I see no reason to change pokemon simply because they share the same types because it hasn't been a problem at all.
    Also, I only have one Water-type, but I am considering replacing it with a Physically Defensive Celebi because I hate fighting Breloom.
    Last edited by .::Escalator::.; 29th May 2012 at 10:52 PM.

It's just that it'll give you almost full coverage... Your team is good... Skizor is a good lead as it could easily eliminate 2-3 pokemon with the right moves and evs...

Ignore iMillenium. His posts make no sense to the point of trolling. Having multiple fighting and water types is not a problem because they are not weak to commonly used attacks. You only have one water type anyways. Claims that skarmory and blissey provide more coverage than what you already have and scizor as your lead with no real explanations seals the deal.

A lead azelf using stealth rock does not prevent the doubled power effect of payback. You are not too susceptible to trick leads since you have all attacking moves on Machamp.

Quote Originally Posted by iMillenium View Post
    It's just that it'll give you almost full coverage... Your team is good... Skizor is a good lead as it could easily eliminate 2-3 pokemon with the right moves and evs...
    So? I've swept teams with Vaporeon because they had the wrong moves and EVs.

Also, even is Scizor takes out one of my pokemon, Heatran, Breloom and Vaporeon beat it one-on-one, Metagross damages it severely if it's already set up, so in most cases I'll be able to handle it, and any time I can't then it's obvious the battle is already lost.

Also no one uses Scizor as a lead.

I worry I'm susceptible to Trick because Machamp receives no benefit since it's very slow, and having the freedom to switch between Rock and Fighting moves makes it most susceptible.