Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hardest captures in the safari zone?

Tauros... last Pokemon I needed to complete the Pokedex too haha

chansey is very hard to catch and the chance that it holds a lucky egg even lesser

I caught myself a shiny Kangaskhan just yesterday! It was the luckiest thing in the world. I'd spent a good 20 minutes just waiting for one to appear, and then when it did it turned out to be shiny! I threw a safari ball straight away and caught it first time. I would have been fuming if it escaped me!

I tried catching a Seaking last night but couldn't for some reason. I used 20 Safari Balls and she would always break out. So I just threw rocks at it hoping that it would die, but it just ran away.

But usually, Dratinis are hard for me to catch.

Chanseys, Scythers, and the occassional Tauros
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Dratini. I should know because I wanted him on my team. (And I succeeded)
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Chansey and Kangashkhan, no doubt. Tauros was also a pretty hard to catch but for me it is almost a miracle if I even SEE those other two. Still trying to catch them...

I didn't really have any problems with Dratini, it was somewhat easy to find and catch compared to those other Pokémon I mentioned. Dragonair is much harder since it's very rare and I'm not sure if I even have seen any in the Safari.

Tauros. I could hardly ever throw more than one ball at it before it ran away... not to mention the fact that it's only found in one place and it's extremely rare even there.

Ironically, Dratini does give me a bit of trouble sometimes, but it's not as rare, so not as much... And there was that one weirdly lucky time where I threw one ball at a Chansey and caught it.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Dratini and Kangaskhan. They always ran away before I can catch them.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Scyther, Kangaskhan, and Tauros.

I won't post Chansey, because I traded FR to my bro, and he caught 5 in 2 days! I never even had one before! Then, he stopped finding Tauros.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

The hardest safari pokemon for me had to be chancy it took me about 3 hours to catch one and of course it didn't have a lucky egg on it but it was worth it but for some reason you all keep saying it was hard for you to catch kanghaskan and scyther and Taurus well for me those were the easiest and matter of fact I have 3 tauros 2 kanghaskan and 2 scyther I had a dagonair but I accidentally released it so I no longer have it

Definitely Tauros, the last Pokemon I needed to complete my Kanto dex -_-

Default Chansey

Chansey from what i see fi you have the Friend Safri it's easy but i can't get a fr*cken Chansey FS i have been begging peple every where asking for messages and stuff! PS, if you have Chansey FS my is Name :james Friend Code: 4227 2842 1556.

Chanseys and Tauros are hard to catch.

Khangaskan... Chansey, Tauros Pinsir/Scyther were surprisingly easy. Khangaskan that's a different story.

Spoiler:- Credit/Symbol/Badge:

for me, i think tauros was THE absolute worst to catch. i've only successfully ever caught one....EVER. i've successfully captured at least 5 chansey, 3 kangaskhan, 4 scyther and countless dratini. but tauros, since even 1st gen up to 3rd. only ever caught 1. he was by far the most difficult, lowest appearance rate, and a staggeringly high flee rate. nigh-impossible to catch
    regretfully, i'm announcing that i am leaving these forums. if anyone wants to get in contact with me, you can find me on pokecommunity.com and pokemon-online.eu (under the same name)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456