Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: temporal tower

Question temporal tower

i'm in temporal tower, and i just can't beat dialga! im a munchlax, and my partner is a cyndaquil. were both at level 51. i was just wondering if anybody has any advice on battling dialga?
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.
    - Lewis Carrol's Alice Adventures In Wonderland(the Cheshire Cat)

click my Pokemon/eggs please! http://new.gpxplus.net/user/Furret-Luver-Girl

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.
    (>< ) help him achieve world domination copy him to ur signature~

Quote Originally Posted by Furret-Luver View Post
    i'm in temporal tower, and i just can't beat dialga! im a munchlax, and my partner is a cyndaquil. were both at level 51. i was just wondering if anybody has any advice on battling dialga?
    X-eye Seeds, Sleep Seeds, Violent Seeds, and to a lesser extent, Totter Seeds
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

What are the movesets of you and your partner?

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Stun seeds to stop him, Violent seeds to boost your attack way up, and Vile seeds to make Dialga's defense it's lowest. After that, it's a matter of not dying from Roar of Time.

Knightfall signing off...

Dig works on the darn thing, with some X-Eye seeds, violent seeds and vile seeds. That's slightly overkill. Just watch out for roar of time.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

ć I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.ć

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    What are the movesets of you and your partner?
    munchlax:tackle, lick, body slam, last resort
    cyndaquil: flame wheel, lava plume, flamethrower, eruption
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.

munchlax:tackle, lick, body slam, last resort
    cyndaquil: flame wheel, lava plume, flamethrower, eruption
    Hmm...Not bad, but it isn't always the best to have a moveset that's just one type. You need variety so that you can take on more types. Here's some of the types of moves I suggest:

Munchlax:
    Brick Break - Physical, and super effective against steel, dark, and normal types
    Stockpile - Since Munchlax generally has a lot of HP, this would be a good move to have. Since it raises Defense and Sp. Defense, Munchlax will be able to last awhile in battle.
    Rock Slide -A tough, powerful move that can sometimes cause enemies to flinch.
    Body Slam - I think you should keep this. Its a strong move, and can cause paralysis. Its a lot stronger than lick.

Cyndaquil:
    Rollout - Hits in succession. While it still has a low accraucy, it works well with Defense Curl
    Defense Curl - For Rollout. Also, will keep you alive longer if used correctly.
    Flamethrower - Keep it. Powerful and has good accruacy. Can also hit enemies from afar on the map.
    Dig - Protection! Since Dialga's Roar of Time is pretty deadly, you'll be able to avoid it a turn with Dig. Plus, it gives you an advantage if Diagla is resting

I removed Eruption because it has the possiblity of harming Munchlax, since it hits all nearby pokemon and can cause a burn. Also, it weakens as Cyndaquil's HP lowers. Flame Wheel isn't bad, but it has somewhat of a lower attack power.

Also, like some of the posts above have said, make sure you have the right seeds! Oran berries wouldn't be bad to have either.

I hope that helps...

No one said Reviver Seeds and Oran Berries? Come on, that Roar of Time kills, no matter the level you're on!

That's the best advice I can give.
    Winner of Best PokÚmon/PokÚmon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

thank you so much everybody! i'll have to try all this after my baby-sitting job (5:00-6:30)

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.

i finaaly found a tm for dig and just teached it to cyndaquil! back to tempral tower!

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.

I agree with Kutie Pie; Reviver Seeds and Oran Berries are the way to go. The best way to obtain Reviver Seeds is buying them from the Keckleon Shop, any decent reward will give you enough money to buy a Reviver Seed and have some left over. Don't go with the ones from rewards though; that's usually the only decent thing they give.

I wouldn't use too many Oran Berries though, they take up a turn and if on the second turn Dialga lands a critical Roar of Time or super effective move, you're KO'ed and will have wasted an Oran Berry.

Make sure you have a lot of reviver seeds and oran berries. Orbs will not work so use seeds like X-eye seeds and totter seeds against him. You got a Tm for dig? That's good but just beware of his pressure ability and I think he has intimidator, which stops you from attacking. Be careful with his Roar of Time, it makes this guy one of the hardest bosses in the series.

i finally got to the hidden land part, but once i reached and beat floor 8, it said "you have beat this dungeon" and sent me back to the beginning! is this some weird glitch that happened to any of you? can i fix it?

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.

i finally got to the hidden land part, but once i reached and beat floor 8, it said "you have beat this dungeon" and sent me back to the beginning! is this some weird glitch that happened to any of you? can i fix it?
    That's really odd....I don't think that's ever happened to me before.

When you get to the hidden land, you should go through 15 floors and then be at the midway point, where you then have 8 more floors to go before getting out of the dungeon....I assumed that's what you did, so you shouldn't of had any problems. Did you notice anything odd besides that message at the end of the dungeon? Then again, it could've just been a glitch....

nope, nothing else except i didn't get to battle dialga

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.

have you tried again?
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

When fighting Primal Dialga, throw some ammo (You can find a lot of Gravlerocks in Temporal Spire). Primal Dialga will then walk towards you, rather than using Roar of Time and OHKOing your team.

Its programming was modified to enable it to travel through alien dimensions. Seems there might have been an error...
    [Porygon-Z || Virtual PokÚmon || #474 || Normal || Anime debut: M15]

You can never go wrong with Reviver Seeds and Oran Berries.

Pokemon Black FC: 1077 5431 0530

ć I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.ć

Spoiler:- FOR TRADE:

Literally just spam x-eye seeds, vile seeds and make sure you have some strong moves and some long range moves. Also, Reviver seeds are the most important item ever. The last thing you want is to take a roar of time to the face.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

You could give Cyndaquil Smokescreen. Thus, making it unable to attack you for a 20 sec, I believe? What is the moveset for Munchlax and Cyndaquil? And I would bring some revival seeds, Sleep seed, totter seed.

Stock up on Oran Berries, Reviver Seeds, X-Eye Seeds, Sleep Seeds, and teach Munchlax some new moves like Brick Break.

I just left got a few pages of revival seeds, some stun and sleep seeds, and a violent seed. I defeated him rather quickly

Instant win here I won agenst him in only 3 turns.

4 Violent Seeds
    Several Revival Seeds
    Both PokÚmon know Dig
    A Vile Seed
    And a Stun Seed.

There. Nuff said.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Can ho Airport Tower view s├ón golf C├ích s├ón bay T├ón Son Nh?t ch? 10 ph├║t di xe m├íy. (Trong quy ho?ch tuong l?i c├│ du?ng n?i b? trong s├ón golf n?i li?n d? ├ín v?i du?ng H?ng H├* v├* Tru?ng Son - R├║t ng?n kho?ng c├ích di l?i). D? ├ín can h? t?a l?c t?i m?t ti?n du?ng T├ón Son g?n giao l? Quang Trung v├* T├ón Son.

V├Č Sao l├* can h? Airport Tower?

- Ch? v?i 1 bu?c ch├ón, ch? nh├ón can h? c├│ th? hu?ng th? t?t c? ti?n ├*ch t? s├ón golf r?ng 157ha c?a s├ón bay T├ón Son Nh?t nhu: khu v?c t? khu mua s?m hi?n d?i, khu ph?c h?p nh├* h├*ng, kh├ích s?n 5 sao+ , h? th?ng si├¬u thi Coop-mart, tru?ng Qu?c T? khu v?c T├ón B├Čnh; cho d?n m?ng xanh r?ng l?n c?a c├┤ng vi├¬n Gia D?nh, c├┤ng vi├¬n Ho├*ng Van Th? v├* s├ón golf T├ón Son Nh?t. Hu?ng t?m nh├Čn tuy?t d?p ra s├ón golf, s├ón bay m├* "kh├┤ng bao gi? b? che khu?t"

Quang Ho├*ng: 0919 187 159
    Ki?u Nga: 0919 022 011

Dang K├Ż Nh?n B?ng Gi├í, H?p D?ng, Phuong Th?c Thanh To├ín

Ph?i C?nh can H? Airport Tower

QUY MÔ D? ÁN:

D? ├ín thi?t k? 12 t?ng v?i 2 t?ng h?m ch├Čm - d├íp ?ng nhu c?u d? xe cho cu d├ón v├* kh├ích. T?ng tr?t d├*nh cho trung t├óm thuong m?i v├* ti?n ├*ch ph?c v? d├ón cu. Nhu: nh├* tr?, trung t├óm ├Ż t?, ph├▓ng sinh ho?t c?ng d?ng...

D?c di?m n?i b?t c?a d? án

- Can h? Airport Tower view s├ón golf, s├ón bay t├ón son nh?t c├│ v? tr├* n?m ngay trung t├óm qu?n T├ón B├Čnh, du?ng T├ón Son
    - Giá r? nh?t hi?n nay 12,5-14,5 tr/m2 ( kho?ng 750 - 900 tr/can)
    - T?c d? x├óy d?ng c?c nhanh ( do x├óy cho c├ín b? su do├*n 370 ).
    - Ch? d?u tu B? Qu?c Ph├▓ng.
    - Có t?i 2 t?ng h?m, trung tâm thuong m?i, view sân golf 36 l? , c?c k? thoáng mát.

D?c bi?t:

- D? ├ín Airport Tower view s├ón golf, s├ón bay t├ón son nh?t du?c thi?t k? nhi?u lo?i can h? c├│ view nh├Čn v? s├ón golf 36 l? trong s├ón bay T├ón Son Nh?t.
    - Di?n t├*ch da d?ng v?i nhi?u lo?i di?n t├*ch t? 60m2 d?n 80m2, lo?i 2 ph├▓ng ng?, 1 ph├▓ng kh├ích, b?p v├* toilet...
    - Giá ch? t? 12,5tr/m2 d?n 14,5tr/m2 chua bao g?m VAT. Giá dã t?t l?i du?c k? h?p v?i m?t phuong th?c thanh toán vô cùng giãn cách.

Before attempting this or any boss fight, I recommend you check your team's moves, turn off any not-very-effective moves, and set your team's tactics to "Go After Foes" - that way, your partner will keep hammering away at the boss no matter what. Other than that, pack plenty of Reviver Seeds and Oran Berries, and a few X-Eye Seeds and Violent Seeds if you have any. I always use Eevee and Riolu when I play through Sky; for Dialga, I turned off Riolu's Poison Jab and set his tactics, fed him a Violent Seed, chucked an X-Eye Seed at Dialga just to be safe, and let Riolu just wail away at him with Focus Blast and linked Screech+Force Palm. Works like a charm every time.

EDIT: During one of my playthroughs I found the TM for Dig in a dungeon and put it on my Eevee. It was awesome, especially for pwning Dialga.
    Last edited by SilverQuil; 7th December 2012 at 5:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast