Approved by Ragnarok | Sign-Up Thread |
Serebii's Guardian Cup #3
Tournament hosted by Ragnarok
Welcome to the 3rd Guardian Cup, an old tournament resurrected which happens once a year. This tournament is an official large scale tournament which holds more weight then most official tournaments hosted on this site, and winning this tournament could provide you with some benefits. This tournament will be a 6v6, BW OU Best of 3 Elimination style tournament and it is important that you remain active, as no extensions will be given in this tournament. Also, Wi-Fi isn't widely used as much on this forum anymore, Pokémon Online is the software of choice for this tournament. Be sure to have fun and not cause any drama in this tournament.
- All tournament matches will be played using Pokémon Online.
- If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
- If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
- Each round will last for 7 days from the time it is posted. If both players fail to meet that deadline, then the player that tried the hardest to get their team match-ups done will be awarded the win. If both players fail to be active enough to get their match-ups done, then regardless of the ability of either player, I will decide which player advances on 3 coin-flips.
- Disputes will mainly be handled by me. If you have any problems, send my a private message and I will resolve the situation fairly.
- Follow all general Serebii rules. Anyone caught trying to start trouble will be infracted. Continuously causing problems will result in a ban. You've been warned.
- Anyone banned from Serebii / under an alternate account won't be allowed to participate. Don't sign anyone up unless you want to get infracted.
Ghosting will have you disqualified with you and the one who did the ghosting infracted. You have been warned.
- Anyone causing / trying to start drama will be infracted. Keep it out of this thread.
- In order to join this tournament, you would need to have been a member since May 20th 2012 and to have been in good standing around that time (not banned etc). I might grant exceptions to this.
- Wi-Fi Clause: Team Preview must be enabled for all tournament matches.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Uber Clause: Pokémon that are in the Uber Tier are not allowed to be used.
- Timed Battle: Select this clause when having all tournament matches.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have more than 1 Dragonite on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
- Best of Three: Each match will be played using this rule. Basically the first to defeat their opponent twice wins the game.
Use this form below to sign-up. In the first section, put your username AS IT APPEARS ON THE FORUM. Failure to do that will result in me deleting your application.
01. dragonuser™ (dragonuser)Code:Serebii Username: PO Username:
02. Extroph (Extroph)
03. SuperVenustoise (SuperVenustoise)
04. TheMaster (The[M]exican)
05. Barbeller (Barbeller)
06. Alcatraz (SkyNet)
07. Gamefreak (LizardMan)
08. AB2 (AB2)
09. Rairyan (Rairyan)
10. Honus (Honus)
11. Blue Harvest (TripleHorse)
12. Scubasteve23 (Scubasteve23)
13. D.Gray Man (D.Gray Man)
14. Rockstar19958 (-r0ckstar)
15. Bliz (Tnaaluu)
16. Sietse23 (Sietse23)
17. Usurping Bark ([SdC]Usurping Bark)
18. BL44ZT3HPR0 ([drac]blaaz)
19. Takeo (Rue)
20. jirachiuser1 (Clueless)
21. ElxlceL (ElxlceL)
22. Acetylix (Set0)
23. Cometk (Cometk)
24. justinpg ([TSS] Justinpg)
25. Jets (Jets)
26. Cosmic Fury (Cosmic Fury)
27. Makaveli (Dracule Mihawk)
28. kuja20 (Akai.)
29. metroid78 (metroid888)
30. dewhinifier (Urban Dew)
31. DarkCharizard2 ([GVV]DarkCharizard2)
32. eliteknight ([tss] eliteknight)