This is a different version of Mafia in which every player will have a role. This means if you sign up you should be online everyday to participate. It sucks when we have to wait for one player to submit an action. Basic Mafia rules apply. To join just post saying you want to play.
Here's a link to my most successful mafia game of mine
The Official Pokemon Mafia Thread
1. This game will be held in 72 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 72 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.
2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.
3. You may claim your role at any time. Roles will be kept hidden to add mystery. Do not expect certain pokemon in the game. Example: If Groudon is confirmed to be a role that doesn't necessarily mean Kyogre is in the game as well
4. NO outside discussion of this game unless you are a villain or you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)
5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.
6. Every post you make in this thread must be related to this game and this game only. Posts about other games will be reported as spam
7. HAVE FUN!
8. It is highly recommended to post in the thread and work together to eliminate the mafia. Town is at a disadvantage because Mafia can communication outside the thread and know each others identities
First round begins:
•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes by picking one trainer they would like to eliminate the game. After everyone has voted, I will tally up the votes and lynch the player with the most votes. Players can also choose to abstain. Players with day actions will also send in their actions at this time. I will post an execution scene and that will signify the end of the day phase
• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The Mafia decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a 72 hour limit to send in your actions. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time their role may be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game
• I post first scenario, including murders, saves, etc.
• After the scenario, the players still alive decide who is guilty, and who should be eliminated. Players vote and the person with the most votes is removed from the game. Note: Anyone can choose to abstain.
After the discovery of Mega Evolutions, trainers with mega stones received a mysterious letter signed by Professor Birch. They head to Littleroot town to meet with him and discover they have fallen into a trap
Introducing Mega Evolution: Each Player has the ability to mega evolve their Pokemon at ANY point in the game. Mega evolving will cause you to lose your current ability but you will gain a new, more powrful ability that can only be used once. Mega evolve at your own risk
Charizard: Flys a player away every night. Preventing that player from being targeted
Sableye: Able to see in the dark it can see who a player is targeting every night
Mega Sableye: Uses it’s giant crystal once per game to reflect any actions used on him back to the person using the action
Medicham: Uses its psychic abilities to find out who a player’s alignment every night
Mega Medicham: Using it's enhanced psychic abilities Mega Medicham is able to reveal a player's role to the entire town
Ampharos: Uses its Thunderbolt to paralyze a player every night to cancel its action
Mega Ampharos: Uses Dragon Pulse to injure the player of his choice. That player is unable to use any of its actions for 1 phase or vote the next day phase. Alternatively, this can be used to cancel 2 actions in one night phase or cancel 2 votes in 1 day phase
Pinsir: Uses its Vice Grip to hold another player in place. Any actions used on Pinsir will target the other player instead (Enjolras)
Mega Pinsir: Using its new wings, Mega Pinsir can pick a player of his choice and carry that player into the crosshairs of another player causing the 2nd player to target the 1st
Houndoom: Uses Flamethrower to burn another player every night. Causing that player to go to the Pokemon Center and canceling out their action
Lucario: Leader of the mafia. Reads another players Aura every night to see who they are targeting. Lucario also sends in the night kill
Mega Lucario: Uses its enhanced Aura Sensing skills to discover a players role and who they targeted
Sceptile: Uses its speed to kidnap a player during the day phase and canceling out their vote
Swampert: Uses its Mud Slap at night to blind a player. That players target is then chosen at random
Blaziken: Uses flamethrower at night to burn a player and cancel their action
Each role can only be used once and only one of these Pokemon can Mega Evolve
Every star next to your name is a strike. After you get 3 strikes you're out of the game. Strikes are received every time you fail to send in an action or you don't vote
Excitable Boyexecuted day 4. Was a member of the mafia. Had the role of Houndoom
2. Burakoru won the game. was a good trainer. had the role of Sableye
Treeconator11Killed n1 by the mafia. Was a good trainer. Had the role of Charizard
Machamp-Xexecuted day 2. Was the rogue
5. pokemon-expert-chris won the game. was a good trainer. Had the role of Ampharos
6. Enjolras won the game. Was a good trainer. Had the role of Pinsir
MarshtompMankilled n3 by the mafia. Was a good trainer. Had the role of Medicham
Toy Soldier Mafiaexecuted day 3. Was the leader of the mafia. Had the role of Lucario
If you would like to play and sign-ups are full just let me know and you will be added to the waiting list. When a spot opens up you will be contacted and you will have 24 hours to let me know if you accept or decline