Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite/ Best SubSeed

Ferrothorn's typing is great, especially if you can switch to something like choice scarf water spout kyogre if you have to. My friend runs it in almost every team and I have done everything up to regenerator Ho-oh and can't seem to beat it without losing a Pokemon or two. Also you can't use toxic stall on it so that is a plus for whoever has it.

EDIT: Ludicolo is good too in rain, but i it easier to bring down even if the rain gives you disadvantages. Sometimes my friend sticks ferro in rain and then your fire attacks don't do good, and it is epic. Breloom is no good anymore because there are better subseeders out there and it is easy to kill with virtually any Pokemon. So in my opinion go with Ferrothorn, but Ludicolo is good if it fits in your rain team.

I find venusaur in sun the best one i've used.

Venusaur in rain is beast!!

Venusaur is good, It can Chlorophyll in sun but fire attacks get Psuedo-STAB. in rain fire doesn't auto kill it. But you people should try out/go against a rain ferrothorn before you state what is "beast".

you have obviously never used a sub-seed-spore-focus pawnch breloom before.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Jumpluff>all. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    you have obviously never used a sub-seed-spore-focus pawnch breloom before.

I have.It is easily KOd by practically any Pokemon.

Wrong just wrong.Wrong. Jumpluff?Just wrong.

my favourite subseeder is venusaur.
    This are my female pokemon with the Dream World Ability:
    If you want one of this pokemons send me a private message.Tell me what do you offer or what do you want.
        Spoiler:- DW Females:

FC: 1593 5500 2865

Breloom or Ludi probably. It's not that it's bad, it's just easy to beat. If you can do it, then it's pretty good.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

Ludi in rain. Always ludi in rain Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

I've looked through the thread, and it seems that Cottonee wasn't mentioned. Although I wouldn't consider it to be the best subseeder, his low base HP, ability to use eviolite, and prankster ability make him a worthy nomination.

I like Serperior a bit. Bulk, speed, and access to Taunt and Glare. He's pretty darn cool. xD

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

serperior is only usable with contrary and leaf storm, as a special attacker.

almost spelled "leaf" as "leef". huh.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by 5221A View Post
    Jumpluff>all. Nuff said.
    No, no, no. Jumpluff is awful. It takes hits like a wet paper bag, and it's only attribute is speed. And please explain your posts in the future. Nuff said is not enough said.

Sceptile is certainly one of the more superior sub-seeders. It's faster, bulkier, and more powerful than jumpluff, and most subseeders, for that matter. It can not only come in and set up leech seed quickly, but can also dish out considerable damage with its base 105 special attack.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    No, no, no. Jumpluff is awful. It takes hits like a wet paper bag, and it's only attribute is speed. And please explain your posts in the future. Nuff said is not enough said.

Sceptile is certainly one of the more superior sub-seeders. It's faster, bulkier, and more powerful than jumpluff, and most subseeders, for that matter. It can not only come in and set up leech seed quickly, but can also dish out considerable damage with its base 105 special attack.
    I agree jumpluff sucks.

Subseed is pretty irritating if you don't have Taunt. What is worse is my Taunter is Water type. >.>

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Whimsicott because of the fact that it has Prankster to get the SubSeed up faster which allows it to put EVs into other stats. Plus, it has access to other moves such as Stun Spore, Taunt, Tailwind, Switcheroo, etc
    I'm back I guess.

change my mind, Whimscott is the best. With Prankster he is the fastest SubSedder and he has some awsome support moves like Encore and Tailwind. Spd is not needed to invest in, but a few EVs to outrun other Whimscott is nice.

favorite sub seeder will always be my favorite, but the most useful one i've used so far has to be venasaur, because he can actually serve as a tank for things like rotom/specs polieod, and with sun up he can put scarfed base 100s out of commision with sleep powder, Besides using him in 3rd generation throws the people off so well; they always expect the sword dance/ sludge bome/earthquake/sleep powder
    Beyond Names: everything has a counter.
    Beyond Names: its called hax.
    Tuan Sixtus: Color is a stupid gimmick that only amateur film makers use.
    Villain of Time: Even though he is a bot, he is better than the rest of you, because he believes that he is alive.
    Villain of Time: Please note that in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Collector's Edition I actually do have red blood.

Abomasnow. Why? I'm something of a masochist I suppose....

I ran a SubSeed Abomasnow once after realizing just how useless he is (And I just don't like Offensive Aboma)

Although it isn't used much, I think serperior does a pretty good job. It is good with speed and defenses, which makes it even better. I also think Jumpluff has some potential.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Clearly Mega Ampharos has been sharing its beauty secrets with Altaria.

Breloom uses Spore to make the opponent helpless.
    Making it the best SubSeeder.
    How it works is you get sub up, use Leech Seed. Then you can use Sub continuously with out losing any HP as your opponents HP is drained away. Only floor to Breloom doing this is Speed.
    Thats why Shaymin-S is actually also pretty good at this. Just with out the Spore. Which when you think about it isn't TOO bad off.
    Then theres Sceptile who is your Choice SubSeeder for UU.
    Hope I helped and good luck with this in the future Attachment 7128
    inFORM Decisions - Document Automation Solutions - USA

Lugia, in (Balanced) Hackmons.
    Yes.

In OU, though, Breloom, because Spore and good attackings.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12