Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Clash of the Connoisseurs! (741)

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    Ah okay, still weird. And yeah I thought Pinot Noir did sniff Dent's hand, but I wasn't fully sure. I don't know why I didn't say that as well.
    My creeper chart went off. XD I want Pinot to come back, he really does remind me of Harley. XDDDDD And Cabernet reminds me of Jessie.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

So what was actually said in regards to the group not being able to go to Soryuu City?

I'm glad we didn't find out the reason for Dent's Choroneko phobia in this episode, because this is only the second time it's been brought up.

Well third if you count the 14th movie, but that was breif.

I'm glad we didn't find out the reason for Dent's Choroneko phobia in this episode, because this is only the second time it's been brought up.
    We do? What was it?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Battling Tierno to see how strong Tyrunt is
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I said we didn't and it's been brought up as in it's the second time Dent's shown his phobia over Choroneko. It would have been too soon.

Hey Cilan, use something other than Crustle please. Shell Smash + Attack has seriously gotten beyond old. But no, gotta keep having Crustle steal the spotlight from something that actually needs it...like Stunfisk.

At any rate, I enjoyed Burgundy quite a bit, and Pinot Noir was kinda fun too I guess. I wish the former would move up in rank already though. At least a B-class, wouldn't be too much to ask would it?
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 24th May 2012 at 1:42 PM.

Btw I'm currently only talking through the pictures and did Pinot actually kiss Dent's hand?
    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    No he sniffed him. But that freaked me out. It looked like Dento was going to slap him. Death by fanboys? Check.
    I wasn't sure if he kissed his hand or not either, but ok he sniffed it...that makes...more weird...but I like weird so :3

Pinot seems pretty interesting, wouldn't mind if he returns with a bag over his head, although I don't know, seems like Cilan and him are on good terms from the looks of it, don't really see much of a rivalry coming from him, still wouldn't mind if he returns though.

The episode looks interesting to me, can't wait to watch it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

That. Creepy. Dot. Eyes X_X
    I`m glad to see Cabernet, girl doesn`t give up despite writers actually hate her and don`t want to give poor Somellier some development. Tricky tactics in disguise ala Team Rocket is sweet, but... that`s all?
    That Pinot guy is not my cup of tea, he is just the bad version of Dento.
    Zero development for Dento. Another boring win for Zeustle. NO FLASHBACK TO ROOTS OF DENTO`S PHOBIA. Just another luckluster filler filled with fabulousness and sparklez. I`m really disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I wasn't sure if he kissed his hand or not either, but ok he sniffed it...that makes...more weird...but I like weird so :3
    That was pretty weird.

Pinot seems pretty interesting, wouldn't mind if he returns with a bag over his head, although I don't know, seems like Cilan and him are on good terms from the looks of it, don't really see much of a rivalry coming from him, still wouldn't mind if he returns though.

Remember how he and Cabernet was on good terms? Lol! He does need a bag on his head.

He just needs the Purrloin to return. Just a Purrloin. One day, something will come up and say he can't be a good Sommelier if he can't open up to all Pokemon.

What did Nurse Joy say in terms of Opelucid Gym closing
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Pinot Noir is such a creep. He shakes his butt.... and he sniff's Cilan's hand...

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    That was pretty weird.

Remember how he and Cabernet was on good terms? Lol! He does need a bag on his head.

He just needs the Purrloin to return. Just a Purrloin. One day, something will come up and say he can't be a good Sommelier if he can't open up to all Pokemon.
    Well Burgundy is crazy...her actions never make sense :3. But seriously, I still feel trolled by that till this day D:

I'd still wouldn't mind Pinot coming back, even if it wasn't meant to be a rival. It's too bad the Purrloin didn't really do much for Cilan's problem with it, leaves me with hope Burgundy will get one though and Cilan will develop from that.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Pinot Noir is such a creep. He shakes his butt.... and he sniff's Cilan's hand...
    Well look at it this way, at less he doesn't shake Cilan's hand and sniff his butt, I mean...shaking his hand would make him a total creepy freak weirdo >:P.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Well Burgundy is crazy...her actions never make sense :3. But seriously, I still feel trolled by that till this day D:

I'd still wouldn't mind Pinot coming back, even if it wasn't meant to be a rival. It's too bad the Purrloin didn't really do much for Cilan's problem with it, leaves me with hope Burgundy will get one though and Cilan will develop from that.
    I always thought she might be PMSing everytime she meets up with them. xD jk Burgundy's pretty cool though. I think she's mad at Pinot now, so she might start to respect Dento a little bit more.

Yeah. I'm happy that he showed irrational fear. I admired him though, he was trying not to cower. He seemed to relax when he sent Crustle out to murder it. XD I hope it's brought up that he can't move up to S Class if he doesn't get over that fear of his. Then we find out why he's scared etc. This was good, for re-establishing his fear at least. After all, it'd be WAY too soon for my tastes if they had his Purrloin fear end here. So, in a way, I'm happy they are taking baby steps. xD

Well look at it this way, at less he doesn't shake Cilan's hand and sniff his butt, I mean...shaking his hand would make him a total creepy freak weirdo >:P.
    Oh lord....being a dog lover, I'm not sure what's weirder anymore. xD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 24th May 2012 at 5:26 PM.

It was an ok episode, we found out the reason Ash is heading to Homika's Gym and it's reasonable Iris was happy btw. Burgundy was her usual self and she got blasted off LOL.

The blond freak was going kiss Cilan's hand WTF!?? That was weird as hell O_O Cilan got a little angry hahah. I thought Cilan was going to lose this one but Crustle shows again how much of a powerhouse it is.

Dent was sweet and adorable in this episode, yeah there was no character development, but at the same time there was nothing to be nitpicked about him here. He respected the fact that Momocchi already had a Pokémon friend who she bonded with. I love it whenever Dent helps someone out as a Pokémon Sommelier as he always puts on a kind demeanour that's impossible to hate, also Dent is so nice around children (whether it's human or Pokémon children) he will never do anything forceful to a little kid. I loved this ep for the adorableness, campiness and crazy Cabernet.

I would have preferred it if Dent used and won with Magyo, that was my only gripe with this episode. But at same time I really do like Iwapalace.

It's funny when you realize out of those three Pokémon Sommeliers in this episode Dent was the most normal. Cabernet had her pretending to be an S-Class Sommelier, sniffing Momocchi (freaking the poor girl out) and basically some Team Rocket-like moments, Pinot Noir had his hip shaking, butt thrusting and smelling Dent's hand and the only odd thing Dent did was sniff the ground like a dog trying to find the scent that came from Momocchi.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 24th May 2012 at 5:47 PM.

That little girl looked freaky. Its probably the eye, dont think Pkemon creators ever drew a character like that, scary.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Cilan won? No way! I guess he deserve win after Skylar.
    SuperTeam USA: Me, God, Jesus, Santa Clause and Easter Bunny and Holy Ghost
    I can't wait for Pokemon Black 2 and White! Elese and Bugh are back!

Dent was sweet and adorable in this episode, yeah there was no character development, but at the same time there was nothing to be nitpicked about him here. He respected the fact that Momocchi already had a Pokémon friend who she bonded with. I love it whenever Dent helps someone out as a Pokémon Sommelier as he always puts on a kind demeanour that's impossible to hate, also Dent is so nice around children (whether it's human or Pokémon children) he will never do anything forceful to a little kid. I loved this ep for the adorableness, campiness and crazy Cabernet.

I would have preferred it if Dent used and won with Magyo, that was my only gripe with this episode. But at same time I really do like Iwapalace.

It's funny when you realize out of those three Pokémon Sommeliers in this episode Dent was the most normal. Cabernet had her pretending to be an S-Class Sommelier, sniffing Momocchi (freaking the poor girl out) and basically some Team Rocket-like moments, Pinot Noir had his hip shaking, butt thrusting and smelling Dent's hand and the only odd thing Dent did was sniff the ground like a dog trying to find the scent that came from Momocchi.
    You seem to be a huge Cilan fan XD What did you think of the blond creep trying to kiss his hand I'm not sure If that's what really happened since it was blurry (and Cilan wasn't satisfied with that lol) but I don't think I was the only one shocked. *_*

Okay that little girl had the worst design for a Pokemon anime character ever! Glad Cilan won though. I just wish he would've used something different for once.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

So Cilan was right, won the battle, and got the most screen-time. Burgundy got absolutely no development and was simply used as a prop. And Pinot Noir turned out to be weirder than any other character before him (did he kiss Cilan's hand, or did he just smell it?). Either way, I've had enough. I'm so sick and tired of the writers; they're obviously trolling us by giving Cilan tons of episodes where absolutely nothing happens. Sure, we met an interesting character and Cilan got to help a little girl in a way, but that still doesn't justify the entire episode. I'm sick of Crustle winning. Scratch that, I'm tired of Crustle appearing, period. That thing appears way too often (where's Stunfisk?), and it wins 99% of its battles via hax and DEM. But most of all, I'm tired of Cilan being right. I thought he would be wrong and that it would help him realize that he needs to tone it down a bit, but as usual, his ego was fed. I couldn't even appreciate the little girl and her Foongus at the end because of how ridiculous this entire episode was. Talk about a waste of time. And people wonder why I've stopped following this series.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    You seem to be a huge Cilan fan XD What did you think of the blond creep trying to kiss his hand I'm not sure If that's what really happened since it was blurry (and Cilan wasn't satisfied with that lol) but I don't think I was the only one shocked. *_*
    Aw thanks, well Cilan is my first actual favourite character in the show so I'm no afraid to show my love for him. Ah Pinot Noir actually sniffed Cilan's hand, but yeah I thought it was weird, so weird in fact that I actually watched it more than once. Heck I did that with a lot of scenes in this episode.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 24th May 2012 at 6:13 PM.

Why is everyone so ugly in this show? I almost threw up when Pinot formally introduced himself to Cilan.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Oh yeah and I love Cilan's mind theatre, that guy has such a vivid imagination.

It's funny how I really do want Cilan to get development yet at the same time find him so loveable that I don't care what the writers do with him.

What were they talking about at the end of the episode after Cilan shook hands with Pinot Noir

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Battling Tierno to see how strong Tyrunt is
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

It's funny how I really do want Cilan to get development yet at the same time find him so loveable that I don't care what the writers do with him.
    I knew it. You're a Cilan stan. We discussed this topic before, and you claimed to be neutral, but I knew all along that you only cared about your fave, which is why you spent so much time defending him. So you'll have to forgive me if I disagree with your assessment; there was nothing lovable about him in this episode. He was the same-old Cilan that we see in every other episode. Like someone else said, he technically didn't do much since the little girl had already made up her mind about which Pokemon she wanted; Cilan simply sided with her, which makes the rest of the episode's events completely redundant.

Omg Dento's mind theatre. I just loved it. xDDD

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. He's just so adorkable you can't help but love him. <3

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast