Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [SU]Scramble [PG-13]

Heheheh...... I know. I just felt so stupid because I always forget she's a girl. The first time she went when I said "Sup bro?" "IMMMMMMMMMMMMMM A GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL explodes*" Yep big explosion.

Anyone want to either try and contact winterbreeze or take up a position of leadership and run the RP? Not sure if anyone left is still interested, but I am!

I'm still in, too. But I'm not really good at taking over RPGs...so are you going to try?

Current RPGs:

Scramble

Current Fanfictions:

N/A

Coming soon:

Legend of Zelda Fanfiction (not sure of the title yet)
    Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures (I might make this one)

I would like to start this RP as well but, there's really nothing we can do until Winter gets back. I don't think she assigned a Co-GM either, so no one knows how the plot is supposed to go...

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

I take it that she's experiencing some issues wherever she's at. Although I'd say I'd be temporary GM until she comes back, I think it's better to wait until she does come back and start it herself. It's a bit hard to run an rpg where the GM originally had ideas of what would happen. I'm good at keeping things going, but as far as running the plot, I am not the one to lead the way. Mind you, I'm good at putting fillers in.

Credit to MagicMochi for jolteon/leafeon banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipomatic View Post
    I take it that she's experiencing some issues wherever she's at. Although I'd say I'd be temporary GM until she comes back, I think it's better to wait until she does come back and start it herself. It's a bit hard to run an rpg where the GM originally had ideas of what would happen. I'm good at keeping things going, but as far as running the plot, I am not the one to lead the way. Mind you, I'm good at putting fillers in.
    You're probably right about Winter. Hope she's alright. In the mean time though, it would probably be best to disscuss things in regards to Scramble via PMs and VMs. We don't want this thread to get closed if Winter gets back soon.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

I wonder how Winter's doing...
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234