Thread: Episode 765: Fierce Fighting! Win Your Way Through the Rival Battles!!

Default Episode 765: Fierce Fighting! Win Your Way Through the Rival Battles!!

As i read this, many questions go trough my head. but what do you guys think? will this mean they are gonna be rushing trough the unova league?

i really hope not, this tournament could finally give ash some good battles that i missed in unova. i hope they do a battle like the one with paul. really loved that one.

Alolan Krabby & Kingler

Water/Ghost

(Krabby) Strong currents carried it from Kanto to the Alolan shore and a territorial fight with Crabrawler was born. Unable to beat them due to Krabby’s small size, they retreated into the sand and became nocturnal creatures. Eventually, they developed Ghost-type abilities which made them immune to Fighting-type moves.

(Kingler) Due to their newfound Ghost-typing, Krabby lose their arms in the process of evolution. New spiritual power allows them to make their claws hover around them using some kind of ghostly tether. It is typically found in beaches with very little to no humans. It has a good relationship with Palossand to help each other protect their shared territory.