Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes 2 Opening - "Be An Arrow" (sung by Rica Matsumoto)

I can't wait to hear the full song. If there's one thing I like about the Japanese Pokemon OPs it's that, most of the time, they sound great. It's going to be nice hearing Rica sing again. I never get tired of her voice. >w<

Here's to hoping for some cool animated sequences and group shots!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I only recall one opening with reserves he ended up using, unless this was a Johto opening, in which case then I guess it's possible since I don't remember them very well.
    I'm late n this reply, but in Japan, it happened with Spurt! which was the Battle Frontier
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I agree with you, it would of been nice to have Squirtle evolve although i'm not too fussed about him staying as is. Totodile on the other hand was terrible, it had countless oppurtunities presented to it to evolve and develop to a really powerful Pokemon but basically in the end it was kept as it was simply for the fact that it did this dumb little dance constantly that would be amusing for half a second to anyone under the age of three.
    I disargee with you, Totodile wasn't terrible, he did have some good wins like beating Kingdra, Charizard and Harrison's Sneasel in Johto League, i do believe he is a strong pokemon and doesn't need to evolved, he does have an personality his little dance does fits him perfectly. I was happy Squirtle never evolved because he has a badass personality, his sunglasses look really good on him.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    I hope BOTH of them are revealed...good lord the excitement...SAMUROTT and possibly Ash getting Serperior would be overkill on the fangasms.
    I highly doubt that Oshawott and Snivy will evolve all the way , it is possible but it's more unlikely to even happen. I can see Emboar,Krokoodie,Seismitoad in the opening that will make things worth while.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    I disargee with you, Totodile wasn't terrible, he did have some good wins like beating Kingdra, Charizard and Harrison's Sneasel in Johto League, i do believe he is a strong pokemon and doesn't need to evolved, he does have an personality his little dance does fits him perfectly. I was happy Squirtle never evolved because he has a badass personality, his sunglasses look really good on him.

I highly doubt that Oshawott and Snivy will evolve all the way , it is possible but it's more unlikely to even happen. I can see Emboar,Krokoodie,Seismitoad in the opening that will make things worth while.
    Anything that comic relief Team Rocket used shouldn't count. So its only wins were against Kingdra & Sneasel.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Alright, so I don't expect many (if any) huge spoilers. The most we'll probably get is something that will allow us to speculate easier. If Oshawott is out running with the group during a scene where everyone else except Pikachu and Axew are in their ball, that's going to be the final nail in the coffin for it ever evolving IMO. Stuff like that is what I'm expecting.

-Has learned to be pessimistic with this saga and wait to hopefully be pleasantly surprised-

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I expect much stupidity on youtube tomorrow after the opening is uploaded there. Its going to be even worse if they show a montage of Misty/May/Brock/Gary in the opening too...I don't know what will happen with people going nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I expect much stupidity on youtube tomorrow after the opening is uploaded there. Its going to be even worse if they show a montage of Misty/May/Brock/Gary in the opening too...I don't know what will happen with people going nuts.

Anyway.

I'm trying to remain calm and not get my hopes up, but I'm really looking forward to this opening. Although I like the music for the current OP, everything else about it was pretty terrible.

OMG!!!!! 3 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am hyped..

I hope to see brock in the opening, i feel he will get a cameo
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I agree with you, it would of been nice to have Squirtle evolve although i'm not too fussed about him staying as is. Totodile on the other hand was terrible, it had countless oppurtunities presented to it to evolve and develop to a really powerful Pokemon but basically in the end it was kept as it was simply for the fact that it did this dumb little dance constantly that would be amusing for half a second to anyone under the age of three.
    Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Anything that comic relief Team Rocket used shouldn't count. So its only wins were against Kingdra & Sneasel.
    A win is still an win wether it is comic relief are not.

I do hope the opening turn out really good like the last one.

Can't really get anymore hyped then this!!! 1.5 more hours to go and we´ll be rid of that horrible first opening!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So what happened? Did anyone see it??

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Can't really get anymore hyped then this!!! 1.5 more hours to go and we´ll be rid of that horrible first opening!
    It's not horrible. It's very catchy. It's just the appeal was lost once all the Pokémon stopped being hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLatios13 View Post
    So what happened? Did anyone see it??
    Hasn't aired yet, I think it airs in 30 mins.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    It's not horrible. It's very catchy. It's just the appeal was lost once all the Pokémon stopped being hidden.
    Yeah I though it was pretty original and the song is good, it just became stale.

Pending the emergence n and and friends of the old

I just squealed out of excitement realizing it was 3 mins away!!

Muk is behind the tree. XD

KROOKODILE.

Muk is in the opening.

Krokorok will evolve!

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

New opening has the trio running, then those Ash, Iris and Cilan ictures!
    Then the title, Old pokemon everywhere.
    And Ash's pokemon at Oaks. Then Ash running through pillars, and Pikachu Thunderbolts.
    aLDER, cYNTHIA, AND Dawn!!! Wooop!
    And rivals.
    Ash, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, all flying fowards with the rivals.
    Oh and Krokorok evolves.
    AWESOME OPENING!

Guess this is pretty much the confirment for all who thought Dawn was staying, she's here for the tournament, and will probably be leaving afterwards.
    Last edited by KingMinun; 21st June 2012 at 12:06 PM.

Did anyone cap the shot of the team at the end? I saw Pignite, but I'm not sure what else was there.

Guess I'm expecting Krookodile now.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Did not show team rockets and plasma?

I knew it!!! Ash with Krookodile!!

http://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status...044994/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Guess I'm expecting Krookodile now.
    Haha poor chomper, krokorok is evolving XD

Pignite, Boldore, Palpitoad and Krookodile were there, and apparently Oshawott. Seemed like a league shot but it could have been the World Tournament.

Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast