Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes 2 Opening - "Be An Arrow" (sung by Rica Matsumoto)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    True true XD But it could always be like Charmeleon, who evolved three episodes after or something like that, so maybe they could showcase both pokemon..? DUM DUM DUM DUM XD
    While that worked in Charmeleons case it wouldn't with Dewott, it's a cool Pokemon and I'd want it to get a decent run before an evolution.

Also it's the disobediant Pokemon that seem to always get that treatment, Charmeleon, Mamoswine etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    If either Servine or Dewott are revealed I swear i won't care if the rest of the opening sucks.
    I hope BOTH of them are revealed...good lord the excitement...SAMUROTT and possibly Ash getting Serperior would be overkill on the fangasms.

While that worked in Charmeleons case it wouldn't with Dewott, it's a cool Pokemon and I'd want it to get a decent run before an evolution.

Also it's the disobediant Pokemon that seem to always get that treatment, Charmeleon, Mamoswine etc.
    I think Charmeleon is pretty damn cool, it never got any spotlight because of Charizard, not even Charmander gets much of a spotlight because of how popular Charizard is, then again neither did Wartortle and Ivysaur(poor things).

Yeah the Charmeleon-->Charizard plot was to show that a pokemon that is too strong with a newbie trainer will eventually disobey him(I know ingame it works differently same thing with Hikari Mamoswine, Satoshi is 5 regions in, a pokemon won't disobey him if he is fine with him, they could do something like that with Palpitoad since he beat him up and took him from his lake/territory(yes I'm aware thats what we do ingame), if it isn't a situation like that I don't see and I don't think it makes sense to make a pokemon disobey him ever again.

If they spoil anything it will be Servine/Emboar/Krokoodile/Seismitoad, not expecting anything else at this point.

I doubt Oshawott will evolve anytime soon due to the ending with him in it pretty much in every scene. But he is to cute and fun to evolve. Rather Pignite goes all the way and Oshawott and Snivy stay
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/30xhlr6.jpg[/IMG]

Honestly (and I think a lot of people would agree), given Ash's track record Pokemon-wise, it would've made more sense for Oshawott to evolve over Tepig. I thought that's what the writers had in mind when Ash captured it first but whatever. I'm crossing my fingers for a Dewott evo in the new intro. Ash has been long overdue for a water-starter powerhouse. If not Dewott then Seismitoad would do nicely.

-sCiZoR

I'm gonna have to go with the people who say the reserves appearing won't mean much, but Primeape is a nice sight~

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    My interest for BW2 will drop dramatically if their are no spoilers in the new opening tomorrow. The episodes announced so far for BW2 already sound lackluster, so I need a reason to be excited.
    That's very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Quote Originally Posted by sCiZoR_2006 View Post
    Honestly (and I think a lot of people would agree), given Ash's track record Pokemon-wise, it would've made more sense for Oshawott to evolve over Tepig. I thought that's what the writers had in mind when Ash captured it first but whatever. I'm crossing my fingers for a Dewott evo in the new intro. Ash has been long overdue for a water-starter powerhouse. If not Dewott then Seismitoad would do nicely.
    No Tepig and Oshawott were in even grown and got developed the same way, they should have both evolved close together, the writers changed ideas due to Oshawott popilarity it seems, track records don't matter, he isn't getting a fully evolved water starter because he never got one, he will get a fully evolved starter if the story points it that way which it was but like I said things changed.

He went from a weak pokemon that even though he was a little coward was able to summon some courage and beat some of his oponent, to a decent battler and then became comic relief, everything about his story made sense to have him evolve but wtv.

This thread isn't to talk about this anyway.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 21st June 2012 at 1:07 AM.

I agree with you, it would of been nice to have Squirtle evolve although i'm not too fussed about him staying as is. Totodile on the other hand was terrible, it had countless oppurtunities presented to it to evolve and develop to a really powerful Pokemon but basically in the end it was kept as it was simply for the fact that it did this dumb little dance constantly that would be amusing for half a second to anyone under the age of three.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    This thread isn't to talk about this anyway.
    I had so much to reply but now that you mention it, maybe I should go to the Next Pokemon Thread (?)

I figured this was were we could speculate on what we might see in the new intro

-sCiZoR

I had so much to reply but now that you mention it, maybe I should go to the Next Pokemon Thread (?)

I figured this was were we could speculate on what we might see in the new intro
    I just meant, the evolution speculation part, we can say we wish a Dewott would appear in the opening but what I did, which was ranting about how the pokemon took a different direction due to marketing shouldn't have been posted here :P.

That sentence was more directed at me than you.

Excuse me?! Charmeleon is 100x cooler then Dewott! No discussion!

I agree fully here. Expectations storywise made us think that Oshawott was going to evolve, but alas, things have changed.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Excuse me?! Charmeleon is 100x cooler then Dewott! No discussion!
    I'm not disputing that, i said it worked with Charmeleon and then later pointed out because of the disobediance storyline.

I'm not disputing that, i said it worked with Charmeleon and then later pointed out because of the disobediance storyline.
    Aha, I thought you meant that it wouldn't work with Dewott as you find it a cool pokemon, kinda implying that it worked with Charmeleon because its 'implied' uncoolness.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

How long would it take for the opening to be watchable, not in pictures but as a video? I plan to pull out an all-nighter just because I am that excited about it.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I don't think I could ever live it down if they show old companions in the opening, just imagine the comments on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    How long would it take for the opening to be watchable, not in pictures but as a video? I plan to pull out an all-nighter just because I am that excited about it.
    I would only do an all-nighter if we had a confirmation of their being spoilers in the opening. However, with everything being up the air, you should probably get a good nights rest and not gets your hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I don't think I could ever live it down if they show old companions in the opening, just imagine the comments on youtube.
    Don't look at the youtube comments.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Don't look at the youtube comments.
    I know I shouldn't but its like a trainwreck. Everytime they see an old character or pokemon in the opening they assume they're coming back in the anime.

Krookodile, Emboar, Seismitoad, and Dewott.

At least the last 3 together would be a dream come true. Hopefully no Servine...
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Misty or Gary being shown would be a trainwreck. Brock is probably too soon to be at that point. May, Max and Tracey would be impartial.

Then again, with the World Tournament... never mind.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    I hope BOTH of them are revealed...good lord the excitement...SAMUROTT and possibly Ash getting Serperior would be overkill on the fangasms.
    Why does your world revolve around a fictional otter/sea lion thing? I'm honestly amazed that someone could waste so much energy on a Pokemon, and this is coming from someone who likes almost every single Pokemon out there.

The sooner this Opening airs, the better. I'm beyond tired of people speculating if the Opening has spoilers. I honestly don't recall this sort of behavior back when the last DP Opening was announced; everyone was politely curious about it, and we didn't have constant arguments about something as trivial as an evolution. All I want is a catchy song and some nice scenes to go with the music. I think I'm the only one here who actually appreciates the simple things in life.

I think it was The Greatest, Everyday is responsible for the spoilers hype because it spoiled the final teams (except for Chansey.) Now people expect it always, and with the Best Wishes opening drought, people are thirsty.

I think it will be interesting to see people get disappointed.

EDIT: Touche, Kiba!
    Last edited by Shneak; 21st June 2012 at 3:13 AM.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I would only do an all-nighter if we had a confirmation of their being spoilers in the opening. However, with everything being up the air, you should probably get a good nights rest and not gets your hopes up.
    I honestly could care less if the Opening had Spoilers, it having Ash's older Pokemon, Drayden, Alder, Shizui, Caitlin, Cynthia, Kyurem, Keldeo, Musketeer Trio is good enough for me & having to deal with that Best Wishes Opening for a year & 9 months has left me dying of hunger for a new opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    And with the Best Wishes opening drought, people are hungry.
    Wouldn't a drought leave people thirsty? I also find it funny how I mentioned being hungry nearly the same time as you did in your post.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Why does your world revolve around a fictional otter/sea lion thing? I'm honestly amazed that someone could waste so much energy on a Pokemon, and this is coming from someone who likes almost every single Pokemon out there.

The sooner this Opening airs, the better. I'm beyond tired of people speculating if the Opening has spoilers. I honestly don't recall this sort of behavior back when the last DP Opening was announced; everyone was politely curious about it, and we didn't have constant arguments about something as trivial as an evolution. All I want is a catchy song and some nice scenes to go with the music. I think I'm the only one here who actually appreciates the simple things in life.
    Is there any way I can tell this guy about himself and his Lady Gaga sig without getting a warning for flaming?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post

I don't know what you're on about... people were speculating much worse stuff back then, like ash catching a lucario and nobody was convinced that ash's infernape was his but rather they were saying it was flints
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast