Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1537

Thread: Best Wishes 2 Opening - "Be An Arrow" (sung by Rica Matsumoto)

Was the final shot with Ash and his team at the World Tournament or the league? Kinda odd they have a world arc before a regional tourney
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/30xhlr6.jpg[/IMG]

The whole arrow thing symbolises each of them, cool. The whole opening is regarding the World Tournament, cool. Drayden and Shizui, cool. Dawn and Piplup, not so cool but okay. World Tournament shot at the end including Krookodile, cool.

Now onto the pressing matters, we now know that the Oak scene involves Pokemon that are both at the lab and can be called upon. There is no Lapras, Pidgeot, Butterfree, etc. but there is Primeape.. which means that he is still regarded as a Pokemon that can be called upon. Awesome!

Now the question just stands.. 'will' they be called upon?
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Watch them make Primepae appear out of nowhere.

"Go Primeape"

*Does a few attacks*

Judge-Primeape wins!

We get no backstory of how its training went or why he came back.

If that happens I';d rather they just don't make him return at all. Even ifs its just a short explanation that is fine just no random returns of pokemon we have not seen in over 10 years

Also why do people forget Haunter? They skipped over him in the Spurt op

Also why do people forget Haunter? They skipped over him in the Spurt op
    He was never officially caught.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    He was never officially caught.
    Ah that makes sense

I have to say that the shot of Jessie, James and Meowth has to be the must epic shot we've seen of them in any anime opening since the first season.

Incredibly pleased that:

1 - Muk did appear.
    2 - Krokorok is evolving? YES.

Im really hoping that the final shot though was of the World Tournament, and that we'll get another opening before the league with more evolutions. The fact that Trip and Bianca are majorly showcasing Serperior and Emboar only makes me think/want Oshawott to reach Samurott even more.

Great opening.

What i'm happy about:

- Krookodile
    - Trip, Bianca and Stephen appearing in opening.
    - Cilan being seen with Stunfisk so much.
    - The shot of all Ash's past Pokemon.
    - Seeing Drayden again.

What i'm a bit dissapointed about:

- No Servine or Dewott. (yet?)
    - No new rival footage.
    - No Giovanni/Zager/New Kami trio footage.
    - No Team Plasma.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Incredibly pleased that:

1 - Muk did appear.
    2 - Krokorok is evolving? YES.

Im really hoping that the final shot though was of the World Tournament, and that we'll get another opening before the league with more evolutions. The fact that Trip and Bianca are majorly showcasing Serperior and Emboar only makes me think/want Oshawott to reach Samurott even more.

Great opening.
    At this point, he'll end up with Enbuoh before the Wott fully evolves, if ever.

Great opening.
    Maybe,by the League.Who knows?Maybe they are milking Oshawott as much as possible and they'll make the thing evolve quickly after the Tournament.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    What a weird opening. It didn't flow too fell. I'm wondering what that pillar scene was about, because it had no context.
    I didnt understand the pillars either....guess Ill trawl through all the pages now...

but the bit I highlighted in bold I agree 100% with. Really colourful and eye-catching but it had an odd feel. Not just because Im tired but my brain spent ages trying to catch up with what my eyes were seeing.

I wonder if Ash's new rival is Dawn. Either that or he/she is probably a League rival. They probably want to focus on Trip now like they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    At this point, he'll end up with Enbuoh before the Wott fully evolves, if ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Maybe,by the League.Who knows?Maybe they are milking Oshawott as much as possible and they'll make the thing evolve quickly after the Tournament.
    Considering Best Wishes has repeated aspects very heavily from the Indigo League, Im starting the think that the writers are making Oshawott and Snivy reflect on Squirtle and Bulbasaur, and that Emboar will be the reflected Charizard.

It's definelty not what I wanted, i'd love to have seen Servine or Dewott, but im starting to think this is how it will go. I just pray that Oshawott and Snivy will be seen as major powerhouses and not weak just like Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    They probably want to focus on Trip now like they should.
    About time.

Also about time they focus on his snake, as his main Pokemon, as it always should have been, and no longer on his fighting-clown.

I wonder if Ash's new rival is Dawn. Either that or he/she is probably a League rival. They probably want to focus on Trip now like they should.
    Like the intro is implying, Dawn is Ash's light. So her role is probably more of helping him do better in the tournament. I think the new rival thing was either hype or someone we won't see introduced until the final of the Junior Cup.

Does anyone have the lyrics to the intro by any chance?

Krookodile had better give Kamina vibes when it evolves.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

It's definelty not what I wanted, i'd love to have seen Servine or Dewott, but im starting to think this is how it will go. I just pray that Oshawott and Snivy will be seen as major powerhouses and not weak just like Squirtle and Bulbasaur.
    Haha, Bulbasaur was always decent!! What mugs me off is that theyve not shown Snivy or Oshawott even getting ready to evolve. Bulbasaur, Piplup, Pikachu. etc; we saw all of them refuse to evolve and that meant it was alright they remained in stage 1 but Snivy and Oshawott; their capacity to evolve isnt even being acknowledged

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Haha, Bulbasaur was always decent!! What mugs me off is that theyve not shown Snivy or Oshawott even getting ready to evolve. Bulbasaur, Piplup, Pikachu. etc; we saw all of them refuse to evolve and that meant it was alright they remained in stage 1 but Snivy and Oshawott; their capacity to evolve isnt even being acknowledged
    I worded that wrong, I mean I hope Oshawott and Snivy SEEM JUST AS POWERFUL as Squirtle and Bulbasaur

Yeah, that's why the speculation is still high for them evolving.

Is it really that tough looking through 8 pages? It's on Page 47, if you are going by the 20 Post Per Page Setup: But here is the post where lolipiece posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    One swiftly running arrow!
    One supple arrow!
    One thinking arrow!
    That's us now!

Cross the green mountain
    Remove the white clouds
    Let's colorfully push through the wilderness
    Become an arrow!

Suddenly turning around
    Twisting around, growing
    Even if we become separated
    It doesn't mean a thing!

If you can no longer see the road
    Or are sometimes bewildered
    But you will always be by my side for me!

Even the bright sun
    Is hidden by the clouds sometimes
    But meetings will always bring light!

One too hot arrow!
    Two competitive arrows!
    Three helpful arrows
    So the heart will never break!

Aim forward as an arrow!
    Shine greater than even now as an arrow!
    Thrust toward your dream!

Here you go.
    Last edited by KibaLG8; 21st June 2012 at 4:29 PM.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I'm glad Oshawott and Snivy are not evolving since i didn't expect it to happen anyways. But i sure didn't expect Krokorok to be evolving into Krookodile, but i'm am happy that he is evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerarpz View Post
    tsupposhiro yajirushi hitotsu!
    shinayakana yajirushi hitotsu!
    kangaeru yajirushi hitotsu!
    sorega ima no oretachi
    midori no yama wo koe masshirona kumo wo nui
    kouya wo irodorisusumou yajirushi ni natte!
    totsuzen magattemitari nejiretarifuruetari
    hanarebanare ni naru koto mo naiwakejanai
    michi ga mienakunatte tokidoki tohou ni kureru
    dakedo soba ni wa koitsuga itekureru
    mabushii taiyou de sae toki ni wa kumo ni kakureru
    dakedo deai ga itsudemo hikari wo kureru
    atsusugiru yajirushi hitotsu!
    kisoiau yajirushi futatsu!
    tasukeau yajirushi mittsu!
    dakara kokoro orenai!
    sono saki he yajirushi susume*
    imayorimo yajirushi hikare!*
    yume ni tsukisasare!
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    I think the new rival thing was either hype or someone we won't see introduced until the final of the Junior Cup.
    It was on Famitsu's page (link) but I agree on the latter.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

So Ash is the swiftly running arrow
    Iris is the supple arrow
    Cilan is the thinking arrow
    Stephan is the too hot arrow
    Trip is the competitive arrow
    and Bianca is the helpful arrow

My thoughts:

- I love how everyone was whining that Muk wasn't there but he was

- Dawn isn't in any of the BW trio shots as expected, which means she's just a rival for the Junior tournament. She's obviously not competing in the Unova league, so I wonder if she'll be edited out so only Trip/Bianca/Stephen remain afterward.

- Only one evo at the end doesn't mean Ash's others won't evolve, it'll probably be updated

- ROFL, no old companions other than Tracey. THANK GOOD we don't have to sit through youtube comments of people speculating of old characters reappearing like when the second DP opening came out.

Quote Originally Posted by cybercubed View Post
    my thoughts:

- i love how everyone was whining that muk wasn't there but he was :d

- dawn isn't in any of the bw trio shots as expected, which means she's just a rival for the junior tournament. She's obviously not competing in the unova league, so i wonder if she'll be edited out so only trip/bianca/stephen remain afterward.

- only one evo at the end doesn't mean ash's others won't evolve, it'll probably be updated

- rofl, no old companions other than tracey. Thank good we don't have to sit through youtube comments of people speculating of old characters reappearing like when the second dp opening came out.
    Haha, was looking forward to your post Cyber, you did lose some trolling material with Kasumi not appearing though.

Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast