Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1537

Thread: Best Wishes 2 Opening - "Be An Arrow" (sung by Rica Matsumoto)

Even though Ash's team at the end of the opening shows Krokorok's evolution being the only change to his current team, I can't help but think that that could just be his Tournament team at the time and that more evolutions could be happening afterwards to help fill the rest of the BW2 Series off before the next generation?

In that case, 50-75+ more episodes is more than enough time for Ash to get the following team: -

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Oshawott-Dewott-Samurott
    Pignite-Emboar
    Snivy-Servine-Seperior
    Scraggy-Scrafty
    Leavanny
    Boldore-Gigalith
    Palpitoad-Seismitoad
    Krookodile

And possibly 3 more captures? : -
    Rufflet-Braviary
    Bouffalant
    Cubchoo-Beartic

EDIT: - RANK UP!
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Do you think Infernape is mad that Charizard got to do the thumbs up? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Haha, was looking forward to your post Cyber, you did lose some trolling material with Kasumi not appearing though.
    I guess like predicted, Misty and Brock won't be showing up in BW2 anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    My thoughts:

- I love how everyone was whining that Muk wasn't there but he was

- Dawn isn't in any of the BW trio shots as expected, which means she's just a rival for the Junior tournament. She's obviously not competing in the Unova league, so I wonder if she'll be edited out so only Trip/Bianca/Stephen remain afterward.

- Only one evo at the end doesn't mean Ash's others won't evolve, it'll probably be updated

- ROFL, no old companions other than Tracey. THANK GOOD we don't have to sit through youtube comments of people speculating of old characters reappearing like when the second DP opening came out.
    Hahah just like Pepsi I too was looking forward to your post, and funny enough I agree with most statements besides anything involving editing to the opening, I doubt it. I'd like to see a new opening by the time of the league though.

They'll probably update it eventually to add more League and TR stuff.

I was searching leavanny at the end!.. Happy to see that thing again! I'm not surprise to see oshawott, but for Krookodile, it's really cool!

I wonder if the roster is only up to the world tournament. I really hope it is.

Funny how we didn't see Georgia or Burgundy.

Random : PokéRadar

Why didn't they show any spoilers for Iris or Cilan? it's just unfair that they don't give them new captures.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I wonder if the roster is only up to the world tournament. I really hope it is.

Funny how we didn't see Georgia or Burgundy.
    Yeah, I wanted to see Georgia and Burgundy flying like an arrow ... anyway, I hope they will compete, I love their interactions and their respective rivalries with Iris and Cilan are not complete yet, a double tag battle would be plain awesome.

I kinda liked the opening, is way better than the first what which became meaningless after episode 14, and Krookodile is just great, I just wanted to see an adition to Iris and Cilan (adition, not evolution, they NEED another member on their teams).

I know that this is slightly off topic, but what is this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-z6X9YlGW4

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post

A crazy japanese Nintendo DS game, that ham-looking thingy is the main character

Here are my thoughts about new opening being mixture of pleasure, excitement but in small doze disappointment too.

I like animation and lyrics are pretty good having kinda catchy song and certain charge around them. Since basically whole opening is focused around World tournament implies how good chunk of BW2 will play around it, making me wander eve more how will BW2 play out and if there are other unexpected surprises down the road which opening didn't revealed.

-Dawn appearing in BW2 petty much confirms my initial prediction that she will have some sort of recurring role, just like Bianca, Stephan or Georgia does.

-quick insight in Oaks lab showing prof., Dehlia and Tracey was welcoming and nice reference to past days and all Ash pokemon gathered at one place was treat in itself. I liked Charizard pose, Muk behind tree and Kingler hanging around(nice that writers remember them) and Primeape appearance suggests how after all this years pokemon Ash left at training long ago, might finally return to its original owner.

-everyone flying around was not something i would expect from pokemon show, but either way i liked it adding for nice, interesting touch.

p.s. However its disappointing that we didn't get to see any other older companions in opening. Some would think how at least Misty or Brock would have appeared there because of their role in BW2 games and involvement with world tournament, but i guess even quick showcasing was too much to expect from writers. Sad really, because ex companions were important part of pokemon deserving some recognition having much more to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I guess like predicted, Misty and Brock won't be showing up in BW2 anytime soon.
    Something tells me that your happy about it.

So Krokorok's evolution is confirmed, no surprise there. It seems that if we are to see evolutions for Snivy, Palpitoad, or anyone else, it still will take awhile.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Something tells me that your happy about it.
    I am neutral, since I really didn't expect to see any of them. I also believe this confirms Dawn is leaving after the Jr. tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    So Krokorok's evolution is confirmed, no surprise there. It seems that if we are to see evolutions for Snivy, Palpitoad, or anyone else, it still will take awhile.
    I don't see Snivy having an evolution at all, i can see Palpitoad evolution happening but that's about it, but it does seems unlikely for him as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post

A rhythm game series called Taiko Drum Master(Taiko no Tatsujin). A previous installment had previous Best Wishes songs, but I don't know whether they actually have "Be An Arrow" or just somebody added it. :s.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    OMG!! There is a strange / gray silhouette in the second scene where the pokemon are running!! Can It be a 6 generation pokemon???

Attachment 4877
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Hopefully, Hikari being there was what gave me hope its not the league.

Seems to me like I'm either blind or you are imagining things.
    I think the user was referring to what looks like Fraxure running in front of Dragonite and behind basic stage Zebra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Super disappointed by the opening. I just wanted a glimpse of the old character because that's the only way we're going to see them. Because, sadly, the writers choose not to capitalize on their popularity and instead give us fillers focusing on Onyx.

I do find it interesting we saw Stunfisk and not Pansage. I wonder if that could mean an evolution for him? Obviously that Pokemon isn't as popular as you'd think. It's not everywhere like Pikachu, Oshawott, Piplup, and Axew. And it didn't even make the opening. So I can see it evolving within the next 25 episode.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    OMG!! There is a strange / gray silhouette in the second scene where the pokemon are running!! Can It be a 6 generation pokemon???

Attachment 4877
    its clearly fraxure

Gen III was the worst Generation EVER. Hoenn was Horrid. We don't need to go back.

Nice opening and song, Yay for Krookodile (and Muk phewww I was at the edge of my seat waiting for it XD) I was expecting for Emboar but I think he's gonna evolve in the future anyway.

Now I think it's clear Oshawott will never evolve =S who knows lol

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    Super disappointed by the opening. I just wanted a glimpse of the old character because that's the only way we're going to see them. Because, sadly, the writers choose not to capitalize on their popularity and instead give us fillers focusing on Onyx.

I do find it interesting we saw Stunfisk and not Pansage. I wonder if that could mean an evolution for him? Obviously that Pokemon isn't as popular as you'd think. It's not everywhere like Pikachu, Oshawott, Piplup, and Axew. And it didn't even make the opening. So I can see it evolving within the next 25 episode.
    We see him two times in this opening! Watch at 0:00 and 0:28 I think!

I liked the first BW one,but I haven't this one yet so I can't say I don't like it.I almost cried when I found out Tepig evolved.I saw Oshawott and Snivy still haven't evolved yet and I hope they never do.
    Last edited by HetaOni; 21st June 2012 at 9:52 PM.

Dawn being in it already makes me like the opening, plus we get to see Charizard. And I find the flying part hilarious XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I didn't liked the other opening! This one is by far better and I really like Ash's team! Now, we have to see how he will use his reserves and his starters at the same time.

All looks fantastic! - does anyone have a better quality picture of the 3 of them standing in the stadium with Ash's team?

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast