Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1537

Thread: Best Wishes 2 Opening - "Be An Arrow" (sung by Rica Matsumoto)

Quote Originally Posted by dark-tulip1 View Post
    All looks fantastic! - does anyone have a better quality picture of the 3 of them standing in the stadium with Ash's team?
    bd22.jpg

That's the best quality i've got at this moment, sorry.

Breakdown:
    - In the first shot of the trio, Cilan isn't shown with a "mascot pokemon" at all.
    - I notice the pokemon in the running scenes are either pokemon that are already confirmed to appear in upcoming episodes or were in the posters for Best Wishes 2. Many of them are also in the same evolutionary family. I wonder if that means all these pokemon will be getter appearances soon:
    * Larvitar we know is appearing in the Cubchoo episode
    * Glaceon was shown in the poster for BW2
    * Lucario was also in the poster
    * Dragonite was in the poster and is appearing in an upcoming episode
    * Swoobat/Yanmega - Jessie maybe?
    * Bisharp - Georgia or Grimsley
    * Zebstrika - Elesa might appear with her new deign to let Bianca win her final badge. Or just Stephan
    * Altaria - Could be for Drayden/Iris
    * Meinfoo, Arcanine, Mandibuzz - Unknown. Rival pokemon or in World Tournament?
    * Eevee was in the poster
    * Hydreigon is appearing
    * Cubchoo is appearing
    * Braviary and Bouffalant - Cynthia and Alder respectively?
    * Fraxture - Drayden?
    * Woobat and Yamask - TRio
    * Stoutland - Cheren or Burgundy
    * Cincinno - Bianca
    * Scrafty and Liepard - Grimsley?
    * Meinshao - Meinfoo was also in the opening. Maybe they're getting their own episode rather than just getting raped in every scene they're in?
    * Cottonee, Blitzle, Patrat, Ducklett, Ratata - Probably paned over in shots of the Unova region's east side
    * All of Shizui's team is shown except for Carracosta.
    - Meloetta is shown. The ending of the opening proves it is not being caught, for anyone who had doubts
    - Pansage is shown as Cilan's mascot here
    - Muk is added to Oak's ranch. I told you guys.
    - Primeape is the only "released" pokemon at the Lab. There's a good chance it will be returning. We didn't see Ash contact the Air Battle Master fir Gliscor, so Anthony's voice actor doesn't even need to return (if that was any concern in the first place.)
    - The weirdest scene in the opening: Pillars blast from the ground and nearly hurt Ash. The sky is ominous looking the way it is when a villain is up to some nasty ****. Maybe the TRio-Meloetta episodes?
    - Kyurem, Keldea, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion - Movie
    - Alder, Cynthia, Drayden, Shizui, and Caitlin - Well we knew this already. But it pretty much confirms that all five of them will be participating in the tournament.
    - Stunfisk is shown as Cilan's mascot here. Pretty inconsistent. Hopefully Crustle will finally take a backseat to the other two though.
    - Dawn and Piplup are here. No, she is not staying as a rival or anything else. Further proof that the opening is only for the first few episodes of the series and Ash can get more evolutions than what is shown at the end. It does confirm Dawn for the World Tournament though. She's going to be around way longer than Misty and May were it seems. Around 8-10 episodes.
    - This would have spoiled Serperior with Trip if we hadn't already known about it.
    - I guess Burgundy and Georgia are sitting the World Tournament out in favor of Drayden and Shizui? What a missed opportunity to have Georgia and Drayden meet. More reason for Drayden to appear outside of this tournament, however.
    - I don't mean to get overly optimistic here, but look at the shot of Ash, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Bianca and Stephan together. Notice their respective pokemon partners. Any member of a certain trio not represented? Hint: SAMUROTT! We got Serperior on one side, Emboar on the other and Samurott looks like it could fit right in the middle (with Ash.) Burgundy isn't even in the opening and neither is a new rival with a Samurott. If this "new rival" were going to become recurring, I think they would have at least included him in the opening. The opening is covering at least up to the World Tournament arc so what gives? We don't even get a silhouette version hovering over the arena or anything. The new rival will probably be someone like Masoami or Dawn might become a temporary rival during this tournament.
    - Sawk has officially replaced Zebstrika as Stephan's signature pokemon. I think this confirms Stephan as a rival for Ash too, not that I had any doubt.
    - And the final shot spoils Krookodile. It'll probably evolve during the tournament.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

THE FLYING.

I enjoyed this OP. The music will take a little getting used to, but I'll warm up to it.

I love that Ash, Dawn, Cilan, Iris, Trip, Stephen and Bianca have been training with some super saiyans now and learnt how to fly like them. Looks so cool.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Man I wish Paul returned too. Trip is such a knock-off, and Paul and Cynthia had history.

What a damn shame such a great rival will be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Man I wish Paul returned too. Trip is such a knock-off, and Paul and Cynthia had history.

What a damn shame such a great rival will be forgotten.
    Oh god don't even say that, i'm still optimistic and will be to the day i die (or the anime ends - whichever comes first.) That he does return.

Hmm, no new rival in the opening, not very interesting to me today!

I can't believe we only got one spoiler in the entire opening (krookodile). I wonder what this means for Cilan and Iris's teams? Will they even catch a pre-gen5 pokemon? It's a wasted opportunity if they don't.

Not gonna knock the chance for an updated opening...but something is telling me it might be permanent. Despite every Pokemon being shown in the BW opening, they neither updated nor made a new one.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Is it me, or did Palpitoad grow once more. He's now the size of Pignite....

I'm not complaining, I actually like him being this size.....it seems appropriate for him. Before, he was roughly the size of Oshawott but a little bigger.

I wonder if that stadium is from the Unova league or the World tournament. Personally, I want it to be the World Tournament's stadium. That way we will still have time for future team changes once Krokorok evolves. I probably should've phrased that last sentence better, but oh well
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I can't believe we only got one spoiler in the entire opening (krookodile). I wonder what this means for Cilan and Iris's teams? Will they even catch a pre-gen5 pokemon? It's a wasted opportunity if they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Not gonna knock the chance for an updated opening...but something is telling me it might be permanent. Despite every Pokemon being shown in the BW opening, they neither updated nor made a new one.
    Like I said in the Next Pokemon thread, evolutions and captures only reveal the first 15 episodes, anything like 20-25 episodes in is fair game. Hell for all we know after Krokorok evolves, we could potentially get an evolution the episode after.

It doesn't mean anything, I don't like that in the next 15 episode only Krokorok evolves, I would've expected perhaps 2 at least.

BUT we still don't know Ash's League team, and quite frankly I can't see this being Ash league team It doesn't look strong enough. Especially with Oshawott, Pikachu, Scraggy, and SNIVY. Ash really only needs 2-3 small unevolved Pokemon (including Pikachu into that statement).

People keep talking about balance, but I don't see the balance. Evolution wise, maybe but not size wise. He has 6 Pokemon that dwarf his 4 Pokemon it looks very awkward. Ash would be fine with just Pikachu and Scraggy/Oshawott/Snivy, but two of those three should evolve before the league. Maybe then if the sizes are accurate then I would be fine yet not entirely happy with:

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Pignite
    Leavanny
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Krookodile

and any two combinations of: Dewott, Servine, Scrafty while the remaining Pokemon remain unevolved.

Ideally it would be: Pikachu, Unfezant, Dewott, Pigntie, Servine, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore and Krookodile. But I can accept Scraggy and one of the non evolved starters evolving with one of the starters remained unevolved. And you should be lucky it's the only time I'll be fine with Scrafty.

Anyway back to my point, I doubt Krookodile will the final evolution of Ash's Pokemon before Ash's first evolution in 6th gen.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If anybody has the ability to fix together a full image of Ash's Lab Pokemon and make it look ok (consering the pokemon are moving during the shot), i'll give them a thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    If anybody has the ability to fix together a full image of Ash's Lab Pokemon and make it look ok (consering the pokemon are moving during the shot), i'll give them a thumbs up.
    I would like that as well, only problem though it would be hard to include Charizard because it shows up out of nowhere. But I suppose it could still be possible.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I would like that as well, only problem though it would be hard to include Charizard because it shows up out of nowhere. But I suppose it could still be possible.
    Yeah good point, im sure somebody has the editing skills though. Hopefully we can see an image in a few days time.

Im pleased that all of Ash's Pokemon are in this opening though, and his Unova Team in the final shot.

Hey, is Pignite evolving still happening in the future?

Late Posts I know.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    He was never officially caught.
    Only problem is that Ash actually had room for Haunter.

He didn't with Larvitar, and yet Larvitar actually showed up in "spurt"

So what, Larvitar is more of Ash's Pokemon than Haunter was?

But then again Larvitar isn't in this opening so it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    At this point, he'll end up with Enbuoh before the Wott fully evolves, if ever.
    I have to disagree.

Turtwig evolved first and fully evolved last.
    Chimchar evolved "last" and fully evolved first.

But you might have a point.

Hopefully we can see an image in a few days time.
    How about now?

And here's a version with the text cropped out.

I managed to miss Noctowl twice.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    How about now?

Thanks An00bis, appreciate the image, and I love it.

I really think that that ending team pose is for just the world cup. I guess we'll know once we know the rules for the world cup.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm glad Krokorok is evolving

I was hoping more pokemon woujld evolve like Oshawott, Boldore, Snivy, Pignite, but no

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    How about now?

I was just doing the same thing, getting ready to come on here and post it, but you pipped me to the post.. by quite a while actually, lol.

Ah well, here it is anyway, Charizard, say cheese!
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I find it funny that Charizard gets the biggest screentime in that pan shot when kids of today don't even know who Charizard is.

We haven't even seen Charizard since AG ended like 6 years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I find it funny that Charizard gets the biggest screentime in that pan shot when kids of today don't even know who Charizard is.

We haven't even seen Charizard since AG ended like 6 years ago!
    Well with the possible exception of Pikachu, Charizard is most likely the most popular Pokemon Ash ever had. I mean Charizard's popularity with the older fans is huge. No Pokemon Ash caught after him has had that level of popularity. But now that a lot of the older fans stopped watching Pokemon and mostly young kids are watching, you would think they would have Infernape do the thumbs up. Maybe it was just a nice surprise for the older fans since the young kids who just got into Pokemon are probably excited enough just to see Dawn, Piplup and Cynthia.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Well with the possible exception of Pikachu, Charizard is most likely the most popular Pokemon Ash ever had. I mean Charizard's popularity with the older fans is huge. No Pokemon Ash caught after him has had that level of popularity. But now that a lot of the older fans stopped watching Pokemon and mostly young kids are watching, you would think they would have Infernape do the thumbs up. Maybe it was just a nice surprise for the older fans since the young kids who just got into Pokemon are probably excited enough just to see Dawn, Piplup and Cynthia.
    That's just the thing, Charizard hasn't appeared in two generations. AG ended back in 2006, which was the last time it appeared in the show.

6 years is a long time and the kids who grew up watching DP and now BW have never seen it in action.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I was just doing the same thing, getting ready to come on here and post it, but you pipped me to the post.. by quite a while actually, lol.

Ah well, here it is anyway, Charizard, say cheese!
    I love seeing Ash's Pokemon in that picture. Glalie, Gliscor, Donphan, Totodile, Bayleef, Staraptor, Muk, and Snorlax are my favorites of his Pokemon. :3 Oh, and Sceptile. I mainly like them all, though Ahhhhhhh~

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast