That's the best quality i've got at this moment, sorry.
- In the first shot of the trio, Cilan isn't shown with a "mascot pokemon" at all.
- I notice the pokemon in the running scenes are either pokemon that are already confirmed to appear in upcoming episodes or were in the posters for Best Wishes 2. Many of them are also in the same evolutionary family. I wonder if that means all these pokemon will be getter appearances soon:
* Larvitar we know is appearing in the Cubchoo episode
* Glaceon was shown in the poster for BW2
* Lucario was also in the poster
* Dragonite was in the poster and is appearing in an upcoming episode
* Swoobat/Yanmega - Jessie maybe?
* Bisharp - Georgia or Grimsley
* Zebstrika - Elesa might appear with her new deign to let Bianca win her final badge. Or just Stephan
* Altaria - Could be for Drayden/Iris
* Meinfoo, Arcanine, Mandibuzz - Unknown. Rival pokemon or in World Tournament?
* Eevee was in the poster
* Hydreigon is appearing
* Cubchoo is appearing
* Braviary and Bouffalant - Cynthia and Alder respectively?
* Fraxture - Drayden?
* Woobat and Yamask - TRio
* Stoutland - Cheren or Burgundy
* Cincinno - Bianca
* Scrafty and Liepard - Grimsley?
* Meinshao - Meinfoo was also in the opening. Maybe they're getting their own episode rather than just getting raped in every scene they're in?
* Cottonee, Blitzle, Patrat, Ducklett, Ratata - Probably paned over in shots of the Unova region's east side
* All of Shizui's team is shown except for Carracosta.
- Meloetta is shown. The ending of the opening proves it is not being caught, for anyone who had doubts
- Pansage is shown as Cilan's mascot here
- Muk is added to Oak's ranch. I told you guys.
- Primeape is the only "released" pokemon at the Lab. There's a good chance it will be returning. We didn't see Ash contact the Air Battle Master fir Gliscor, so Anthony's voice actor doesn't even need to return (if that was any concern in the first place.)
- The weirdest scene in the opening: Pillars blast from the ground and nearly hurt Ash. The sky is ominous looking the way it is when a villain is up to some nasty ****. Maybe the TRio-Meloetta episodes?
- Kyurem, Keldea, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion - Movie
- Alder, Cynthia, Drayden, Shizui, and Caitlin - Well we knew this already. But it pretty much confirms that all five of them will be participating in the tournament.
- Stunfisk is shown as Cilan's mascot here. Pretty inconsistent. Hopefully Crustle will finally take a backseat to the other two though.
- Dawn and Piplup are here. No, she is not staying as a rival or anything else. Further proof that the opening is only for the first few episodes of the series and Ash can get more evolutions than what is shown at the end. It does confirm Dawn for the World Tournament though. She's going to be around way longer than Misty and May were it seems. Around 8-10 episodes.
- This would have spoiled Serperior with Trip if we hadn't already known about it.
- I guess Burgundy and Georgia are sitting the World Tournament out in favor of Drayden and Shizui? What a missed opportunity to have Georgia and Drayden meet. More reason for Drayden to appear outside of this tournament, however.
- I don't mean to get overly optimistic here, but look at the shot of Ash, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Bianca and Stephan together. Notice their respective pokemon partners. Any member of a certain trio not represented? Hint: SAMUROTT! We got Serperior on one side, Emboar on the other and Samurott looks like it could fit right in the middle (with Ash.) Burgundy isn't even in the opening and neither is a new rival with a Samurott. If this "new rival" were going to become recurring, I think they would have at least included him in the opening. The opening is covering at least up to the World Tournament arc so what gives? We don't even get a silhouette version hovering over the arena or anything. The new rival will probably be someone like Masoami or Dawn might become a temporary rival during this tournament.
- Sawk has officially replaced Zebstrika as Stephan's signature pokemon. I think this confirms Stephan as a rival for Ash too, not that I had any doubt.
- And the final shot spoils Krookodile. It'll probably evolve during the tournament.
I enjoyed this OP. The music will take a little getting used to, but I'll warm up to it.
I love that Ash, Dawn, Cilan, Iris, Trip, Stephen and Bianca have been training with some super saiyans now and learnt how to fly like them. Looks so cool.
Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.
Man I wish Paul returned too. Trip is such a knock-off, and Paul and Cynthia had history.
What a damn shame such a great rival will be forgotten.
Hmm, no new rival in the opening, not very interesting to me today!
I can't believe we only got one spoiler in the entire opening (krookodile). I wonder what this means for Cilan and Iris's teams? Will they even catch a pre-gen5 pokemon? It's a wasted opportunity if they don't.
Not gonna knock the chance for an updated opening...but something is telling me it might be permanent. Despite every Pokemon being shown in the BW opening, they neither updated nor made a new one.
3DS code:1048-8163-5480"I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog
Is it me, or did Palpitoad grow once more. He's now the size of Pignite....
I'm not complaining, I actually like him being this size.....it seems appropriate for him. Before, he was roughly the size of Oshawott but a little bigger.
I wonder if that stadium is from the Unova league or the World tournament. Personally, I want it to be the World Tournament's stadium. That way we will still have time for future team changes once Krokorok evolves.
I probably should've phrased that last sentence better, but oh well
Originally Posted by Master ChiefNot a care in the world~
It doesn't mean anything, I don't like that in the next 15 episode only Krokorok evolves, I would've expected perhaps 2 at least.
BUT we still don't know Ash's League team, and quite frankly I can't see this being Ash league team It doesn't look strong enough. Especially with Oshawott, Pikachu, Scraggy, and SNIVY. Ash really only needs 2-3 small unevolved Pokemon (including Pikachu into that statement).
People keep talking about balance, but I don't see the balance. Evolution wise, maybe but not size wise. He has 6 Pokemon that dwarf his 4 Pokemon it looks very awkward. Ash would be fine with just Pikachu and Scraggy/Oshawott/Snivy, but two of those three should evolve before the league. Maybe then if the sizes are accurate then I would be fine yet not entirely happy with:
and any two combinations of: Dewott, Servine, Scrafty while the remaining Pokemon remain unevolved.
Ideally it would be: Pikachu, Unfezant, Dewott, Pigntie, Servine, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore and Krookodile. But I can accept Scraggy and one of the non evolved starters evolving with one of the starters remained unevolved. And you should be lucky it's the only time I'll be fine with Scrafty.
Anyway back to my point, I doubt Krookodile will the final evolution of Ash's Pokemon before Ash's first evolution in 6th gen.
If anybody has the ability to fix together a full image of Ash's Lab Pokemon and make it look ok (consering the pokemon are moving during the shot), i'll give them a thumbs up.
Hey, is Pignite evolving still happening in the future?
Late Posts I know.
He didn't with Larvitar, and yet Larvitar actually showed up in "spurt"
So what, Larvitar is more of Ash's Pokemon than Haunter was?
But then again Larvitar isn't in this opening so it doesn't matter.
Turtwig evolved first and fully evolved last.
Chimchar evolved "last" and fully evolved first.
But you might have a point.
I really think that that ending team pose is for just the world cup. I guess we'll know once we know the rules for the world cup.
Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!
I'm glad Krokorok is evolving
I was hoping more pokemon woujld evolve like Oshawott, Boldore, Snivy, Pignite, but no
Ah well, here it is anyway, Charizard, say cheese!
OR Playthrough - Currently In Training
I don't really have the time or patience to focus on nature's and IV'S, I just play with what I'm handed..
I find it funny that Charizard gets the biggest screentime in that pan shot when kids of today don't even know who Charizard is.
We haven't even seen Charizard since AG ended like 6 years ago!
Currently writing: The Missing Link!