Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1537

Thread: Best Wishes 2 Opening - "Be An Arrow" (sung by Rica Matsumoto)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    That's just the thing, Charizard hasn't appeared in two generations. AG ended back in 2006, which was the last time it appeared in the show.

6 years is a long time and the kids who grew up watching DP and now BW have never seen it in action.
    Maybe they are assuming more older fans are watching the show because they think the news that Giovanni is coming back and Giovanni's Twitter is bringing older fans back and that's why they showed Charizard.

Or maybe Charizard plays a huge role in one of Ash's bigger battles in the League or the filler arc.

That's just the thing, Charizard hasn't appeared in two generations. AG ended back in 2006, which was the last time it appeared in the show.

6 years is a long time and the kids who grew up watching DP and now BW have never seen it in action.
    It's true, but at the same time, they want more people to watch the show and Charizard was really something in OS. Many people talk to me about Charizard when I say "pokemon".

I want to know if Dawn is permanent character. Also is it just me but does his unova team seem less satisfying and not as strong compared to his diamond and pearl team? His team that he has back with Oak to me was what got me really excited. Oh as well as Alder and Cynthia posing like that too.

The World God Only knows

Maybe some of Ash's Pokemon from Oak's lab, Jenny, Liza, and Anthony, are used in the Unova League.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Maybe some of Ash's Pokemon from Oak's lab, Jenny, Liza, and Anthony, are used in the Unova League.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

I liked the opening and the song. I liked Dawn's surprise introduction descending from the sky. However, not seeing her in the beginning and the very end says that she won't be a main character? why wasn't she with them if she's going to be one? I don't know. Omg! my aversion with the writers for not putting Misty & Brock! They could have at least displayed all the former companions like in High touch. It would have been a nice treat, shame really.
    Last edited by Blessed; 22nd June 2012 at 5:15 AM.

Since Ash actually has a decent handful of pokemon from Unova, I don't want them to have to share the League with the reserves. Something should follow the League to allow the reserves to get some battles.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Confirmed Generation VI:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I liked the opening and the song. I liked Dawn's surprise introduction descending from the sky. However, not seeing her in the beginning and the very end says that she won't be a main character? why wasn't she with them if she's going to be one? I don't know.
    My guess is they're going to replace that scene at the end with the rivals after the Junior tournament ends. Those rivals will be in the Unova league, but Dawn obviously can't compete in that, so she won't be there.

Omg! my aversion with the writers for not putting Misty & Brock! They could have at least displayed all the former companions like in High touch. It would have been a nice treat, shame really.
    Well if they're not going to appear in any episodes, there's no point to feature them really. I think the DP opening tricked people into thinking characters would return when they didn't so the writers don't want to make the same mistakes this time.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Since Ash actually has a decent handful of pokemon from Unova, I don't want them to have to share the League with the reserves. Something should follow the League to allow the reserves to get some battles.
    Sr. World Tournament?
    Only high ranking trainers can enter?

Well if they're not going to appear in any episodes, there's no point to feature them really. I think the DP opening tricked people into thinking characters would return when they didn't so the writers don't want to make the same mistakes this time.
    They ALWAYS put Tracey when nobody cares. Yet, he doesn't appear in the episodes. The hightouch was a nice token to acknowledge the fact that the writers haven't forgotten about these companions. If they did the whole Oak/Delia/Tracey thing I don't see why there couldn't have another 2 seconds showing Misty & Brock etc.

They ALWAYS put Tracey when nobody cares. Yet, he doesn't appear in the episodes. The hightouch was a nice token to acknowledge the fact that the writers haven't forgotten about these companions. If they did the whole Oak/Delia/Tracey thing I don't see why there couldn't have another 2 seconds showing Misty & Brock etc.
    Tracey is always shown with Delia/Oak because he's at Oak's lab. You could barely make him out in that scene. I also don't know why you're only mentioning Misty/Brock either, many old characters aren't shown.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    How about now?

And here's a version with the text cropped out.

I managed to miss Noctowl twice.
    Is that primeape!? I thought Ash got rid of him.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    Is that primeape!? I thought Ash got rid of him.
    No, Anthony is training Primeape for Ash.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Tracey is always shown with Delia/Oak because he's at Oak's lab. You could barely make him out in that scene. I also don't know why you're only mentioning Misty/Brock either, many old characters aren't shown.
    Look at her sig...

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    Look at her sig...
    I know. But as I said, maybe the writers learned not to put characters in openings if they don't appear in episodes.

I am hoping Ash's reserves in the opening mean something and wasn't just there for the hell of it.

Buizel and Totodile not evolving are like the only let downs I've suffered from this anime... hopefully BW2 won't repeat that with my favorites, good thing one of them is gonna happen (Krookodile)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Hopefully they'll get to be involved in the World Tournament. His Unova Pokemon get the Unova League. Then all of Ash's Pokemon can get the World Tournament that involves the Gym Leaders and Champions. Honestly, if they wanted to wrap Ash's arc up, this would be a great way out. He battles old Gym Leaders and Champions. Beats them all using everyone of his Pokemon. It shows how far he's come, and he becomes a Pokemon Master. But they wont do that, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    Hopefully they'll get to be involved in the World Tournament. His Unova Pokemon get the Unova League. Then all of Ash's Pokemon can get the World Tournament that involves the Gym Leaders and Champions. Honestly, if they wanted to wrap Ash's arc up, this would be a great way out. He battles old Gym Leaders and Champions. Beats them all using everyone of his Pokemon. It shows how far he's come, and he becomes a Pokemon Master. But they wont do that, but still.
    I think the fact that Ash and Iris were actually able to damage Champion Pokemon shows that they are trying to mold Ash to be able to battle the big guns. I say that because the Infernape vs. Buizel, Infernape and Pikachu was a battle in which they couldn't land a hit at all or deal damage. Now it is implying that Ash and Co. can damage the ultimate trainers out there ^.^

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I think the fact that Ash and Iris were actually able to damage Champion Pokemon shows that they are trying to mold Ash to be able to battle the big guns. I say that because the Infernape vs. Buizel, Infernape and Pikachu was a battle in which they couldn't land a hit at all or deal damage. Now it is implying that Ash and Co. can damage the ultimate trainers out there ^.^
    Damage? Maybe Pikachu did a bit to Alder's Bouffalant, but Axew...Garchomp just shrugged it all off
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I personally think that would be a terrible idea. the unova league should be just for his unova team.

If they did the whole Oak/Delia/Tracey thing I don't see why there couldn't have another 2 seconds showing Misty & Brock etc.
    Why only Misty and Brock? May and Max would be in such a shot too, lets not have any Kanto trio favourtism here. And rivals like Gary and Paul would probably be there too.

It was cool to see everyone look like they were flying to the World Tournament, very symbolic.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

That's a generalisation, I care, I always like that Tracey is in a lot of openings. He's one of my favourite travelling companions.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

I always imagined that Krokorok would evolve by getting over his sunglasses since Krookodile's eyes are kinda supposed to look like the shades Squirtle has, but he actually seems to keep them. Hopefully the opening is changed/updated after the tournament, I'd hate if that was the league team. I mean, come on, at least give him Seismitoad and I'd be pretty happy.
    Maybe Krokorok somehow evolves as early as in BWS2 episode 2 cause he is present there.

I definitely liked the music, already made my own lyrics based on Bulbapedias translation so I can sing that. : )
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast