Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1537

Thread: Best Wishes 2 Opening - "Be An Arrow" (sung by Rica Matsumoto)

I don't think the opening will change ...IN BW1, it never changes

First, wait to the upcoming episode.
    Second, remove her from websites like this:
    http://www.pokemon.jp/#/contents/anime/ca_01/3.html
    In this case, Juniper returns from the opening.
    Third, change Dawn for Kotetsu in the opening. The rest of the opening remains without variation (if anything, new captures/evolutions)

The people who want new animation/music seem to be forgetting that we're only like 10 episodes into the BW2 saga. There's no way the producers would be willing to change some stuff just to appease some kids on a Pokemon forum. They're not going to just throw money away. :x

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    They were not flying towards the Junior cup. We've seen the outside of the Junior Cup Stadium and it's not the one in the opening. Plus, Bianca and Stephen didn't even participate in the tournament, so that scene where they are all together is just a collective shot for the sake of it.
    The opening is just an opening, it doesn't indicate anything other then spoilers, why didn't may, misty, tracey return during the end of sinnoh? even though they were on high touch? so stop claiming that the opening is an indication on what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    stephan and bianca appear.
    the castle /ruins being destroyed with only ash and pikachu there.

The kyruem formes and keldeo and friends. the beginning of it in general is perfectly fine.

most is able to be un-related to the junoir cup, it just feels that way. xD

The ending of it will likely be change, or it just won't be messed with at all.
    I feel the opening may be changed, but they will keep alot/ if not most of the scenes.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    The people who want new animation/music seem to be forgetting that we're only like 10 episodes into the BW2 saga. There's no way the producers would be willing to change some stuff just to appease some kids on a Pokemon forum. They're not going to just throw money away. :x
    Kodomo ne.

Not if they already had prepared different versions of this opening.

I don't see what the big deal is if she stays in the opening, Misty appeared in the 1 DP opening and didn't appear at all in DP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Kodomo ne.

Not if they already had prepared different versions of this opening.
    That's a pretty big assumption. And even if we believed that, you really think it'd change after 10 episodes? I'd be more inclined to believe that if we had this opening for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is if she stays in the opening, Misty appeared in the 1 DP opening and didn't appear at all in DP.
    Agreed, I believe the opening will stay the same.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

They'll change that and the Movie 15 scene in the inevitable Version 2. That seems kind of obvious. Now that we're back to the usual style for animation I can see them changing up the scenes like they did throughout Hoenn and Sinnoh.

I think Version 2 will be after the TR Arch.

The problem is this opening specifically has lyrics that mention her.
    It's not a problem. You're trying to make it a problem, but it isn't.

Edit:

And even if we believed that, you really think it'd change after 10 episodes?
    They did the first variant of Spurt five episodes after the debut. They did the second with replaced scenes one episode later.

So yeah. It's possible.
    Last edited by An00bis; 24th August 2012 at 7:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    It's not a problem. You're trying to make it a problem, but it isn't.
    Its a very big problem. Its a direct pun on Hikari's name which means "light" in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Its a very big problem. Its a direct pun on Hikari's name which means "light" in Japanese.
    So what? It means 'light'. It has two meanings.

If it were only name of a pecific person, then I'd be worried. But since it means 'light' as well, it's not.

in the opening, Stephan and Bianca appear, and implied that they would participate in the Junior Cup, and that Dawn would meet in the tournament, but did not.

Dawn is probale to leaves the series but only temporarily

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

... your point is?

Hikari was used in Openings before Dawn was around and will be used long after she's gone. Just because hikari is mentioned doesn't mean that Dawn must appear.

It was something cute they threw into an Opening they'll use for a while Dawn was relevant, but I doubt they'll keep it now that she's leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    The opening is just an opening, it doesn't indicate anything other then spoilers, why didn't may, misty, tracey return during the end of sinnoh? even though they were on high touch? so stop claiming that the opening is an indication on what will happen.
    You're a very confused person. I never said the opening was indication on what will happen. You're the one who said that the opening was only for the Junior Cup, which isn't true.

I don't like it so much mostly because everything is pre-set; aka you know Ash's oshawotts or Snivy will evolve.

I could see them removing the scene with Dragonite flying with the wild Pokemon, the Movie 15 scenes, and the Dawn scene overall if they were to change anything.

They'll likely keep the beginning with Ash/Iris/Cilan, maybe the other rival scenes, and the shot of Ash's old Pokemon at Oak's.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I could see them removing the scene with Dragonite flying with the wild Pokemon, the Movie 15 scenes, and the Dawn scene overall if they were to change anything.

They'll likely keep the beginning with Ash/Iris/Cilan, maybe the other rival scenes, and the shot of Ash's old Pokemon at Oak's.
    Dragonite scene: Stays in the opening.
    Movie 15 scenes: Promotes B2W2. Can't see leaving.
    Dawn scenes: Heavy editing. I can't see removing that.
    Dawn is having a similar treatment than Meowth last year. When the Meowth's arc was introduced is heavily implied that Meowth is becoming a member of the cast. With Dawn, something similar happens. The producers want us thinking that Dawn is really returning to the cast. She didn't became to Unova solely for the Junior Cup, she became to Unova for an unknown reason. Until at least two weeks we don't know the real reason why she became to Unova.

For you consider that Dawn is staying in the main cast in the opening, the opening only needs an update in one scene. The shot with Ash's Pokemon. Scene that today I can't see with Dawn, but if new evolutions and captures happen I can see this opening updated.

In resume, Dawn is possibly leaving in the BWII09 but she isn't being removed for it.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 24th August 2012 at 8:53 AM.

All the Pokemon from the group Pokemon shot haven't appeared in Black and White 2 yet, so it's staying for now.

About eight of the Pokemon from that shot were featured or will be featured in an upcoming episode. It looks like they're using that for the same type of foreshadowing we got from the first Best Wishes opening.

Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post
    in the opening, Stephan and Bianca appear, and implied that they would participate in the Junior Cup, and that Dawn would meet in the tournament, but did not.

Dawn is probale to leaves the series but only temporarily
    What are you talking about?

That implied nothing.

May I remind you that the Junior Cup is nothing more than a glorified tournament like the last two?

Why would they dedicate a scene to something that is essentially only a small part of the entirety of Best Wishes?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 24th August 2012 at 8:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Dawn scenes: Heavy editing. I can't see removing that.
    What? It's very likely that they already have the version 2 of this OP.

Editing is not an issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    The producers want us thinking that Dawn is really returning to the cast.
    Except they clearly aren't, since she's leaving in two episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    You're a very confused person. I never said the opening was indication on what will happen. You're the one who said that the opening was only for the Junior Cup, which isn't true.
    You are the one who is confused, and how isn't it true? has the episode after the junior cup aired yet? and if you actually read my other comments i said the opening will change at the earliest the episode after the junior cup, and at the latest the episode after the team rocket mini arc.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Won't she just be digitally removed?
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

I don't believe it will be changed, she was part of the arc so she is part of the opening, she will stay there, just like Belle and Kenyan are there and they haven't appeared yet.

It would be nice if they changed the entire opening. Keeping the original song, of course, but entirely new animation. It seems like after BWS2-15 everything in the opening will have been covered. Meloetta, Dawn, Cynthia, and Marlon won't make sense to have in it. I doubt they will though. In the first Best Wishes opening I think it only covered the first 12 episodes of the series.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

bits of the opening relate to the league so I doubt they will change it until that's over

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    bits of the opening relate to the league so I doubt they will change it until that's over
    They may tweak it though, they have in the past.

Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast