Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Soul Calibur Disscussion

I do like it now how we have small specials in the game and wat system do you guys play it on.

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    I do like it now how we have small specials in the game and wat system do you guys play it on.
    I play on ps3 and so does aldalrius plays as well on the ps3 we see eachother online time to time...I made erika the gym leader on the game LOL...also wow got back from otakon and played soul calibur V on the xbox360 and i had a hard time with the buttons lol...also got awsome taki and sophita soul calibur II figures at the dealer shop hoping to making a costume for viola soon for my home convention

Am I the only one who thinks that besides the character creator, the online mode, and the graphics, ScIV is better than SC5 in every way. The single player is better in 4, you actaully get BACKSTORy on characters, the Ai isn't as bad as it is in 5, (seriously, story mode Nightmare is an evil, evil bastard), the music is a bit better, and the roster is better. (although Ezio is better than Vader, the Apprentice, and Yoda,) Yes, the new characters are unique, but it'd be nice to get to know them through INGAME CONTENT like SC4 did. Also, am I the only one who misses Team battle? It was so freaking awesome.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

yeah unfortunally Soul Calibur V was a unfinished game...i still like the game still since i love soul calibur to the end...i do agree though there are alot of flaws in the game that were unfinished but i got used to so i didn't bother worrying about all the flaws of the game...

oi im a yoshimitsu fanand mitsurugi that is all
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

lol who isn't i see them still alot on soul cailbur V XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol who isn't i see them still alot on soul cailbur V XD
    Really? From my experience, I see a lot of Patroklos's, Natsus, and Devil Jin Creations online. I have to say, the online is really solid in SCV. To start some interesting chatter, I pose a question: What character(s) are you good with. I'm good with Aeon, Maxi, and I used to use Yun-seoung when he was in the series ( so pissed they took him out for no reason. -_-)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Really? From my experience, I see a lot of Patroklos's, Natsus, and Devil Jin Creations online. I have to say, the online is really solid in SCV. To start some interesting chatter, I pose a question: What character(s) are you good with. I'm good with Aeon, Maxi, and I used to use Yun-seoung when he was in the series ( so pissed they took him out for no reason. -_-)
    yeah i always see mitsurugi and yoshimitsu's...it depends on the time of day and night you play some people heavenly play certain characters...i do see alot of natu's and patty's but never devil jin that much...also yeah i was so pissed they took out amy XD, taki, xianghua and sophita...i play with now viola,lexia, a bit of natu, and tira...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yeah i always see mitsurugi and yoshimitsu's...it depends on the time of day and night you play some people heavenly play certain characters...i do see alot of natu's and patty's but never devil jin that much...also yeah i was so pissed they took out amy XD, taki, xianghua and sophita...i play with now viola,lexia, a bit of natu, and tira...
    The problem's that I was also good with Talim, so when they took her out, I got really annoyed. At least with Taki, Sophitia, and Xianghua, their styles are still in V, but Yun-seoung's Talim's and Amy's styles are completely gone. Also, Am I the only one who hates that there's no unlockable concept art, bonus characters (e.g. Angol Fear, Ashlotte etc), and no character specific arcade endings? Those gave me a reason to play the single-player modes. SCV just feels so....empty without them.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    The problem's that I was also good with Talim, so when they took her out, I got really annoyed. At least with Taki, Sophitia, and Xianghua, their styles are still in V, but Yun-seoung's Talim's and Amy's styles are completely gone. Also, Am I the only one who hates that there's no unlockable concept art, bonus characters (e.g. Angol Fear, Ashlotte etc), and no character specific arcade endings? Those gave me a reason to play the single-player modes. SCV just feels so....empty without them.
    yeah i know what you mean i do miss the art gallery...i like the galleries as well...i like when they gave mini games to do as well like they did in soul calibur 3 ^_^ that was my first time playing soul calibur and i do miss setsuka...i prefer her over alpha patty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123