Iris' Dragonite
    Ash's Charizard
    Paul
    Zoey
    Ohyeah, Tobias
    You're right except for Tobias he could of been stronger.... :3

(I'm contradicting myself now xD)

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Kotetsu is so annoying. I hope he'll be a little more likeable in his next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Kotetsu is so annoying. I hope he'll be a little more likeable in his next episode.
    Agreed. I also don't like his Riolu. Samurott and Ferrothorn are cool though IMO, which is strage, considering they haven't appeared yet.

I like Kotetsu, very entertained by him. Wish he was sticking around for a little while though, was hoping he had the Golurk and would be apart of the Team Rocket episodes. I wish the rivals got roles in the Team Rocket episodes. Oh well.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by SceptileTheBanana View Post
    Agreed. I also don't like his Riolu. Samurott and Ferrothorn are cool though IMO, which is strage, considering they haven't appeared yet.
    Ferrothron debuted 5 episodes before the episode Kotetsu is debuting his. It was under the ownership of Office Jenny in the Dragonite capture episode.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by SceptileTheBanana View Post
    Exactly, you probably hated the kid before he debuted and thats why you didn't like him and now you are already lking Samurott and Ferrothorn before they debuted so wtv they do you will like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Exactly, you probably hated the kid before he debuted and thats why you didn't like him and now you are already lking Samurott and Ferrothorn before they debuted so wtv they do you will like them.
    A Trainer and his/her team aren't necessarily tied together. One may like Pikachu and Snivy, but hate Ash (for example). I see nothing wrong if he likes Samurott and Ferrothorn but doesn't like Kotetsu and Riolu (maybe he hates their characters?).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Ferrothron debuted 5 episodes before the episode Kotetsu is debuting his. It was under the ownership of Office Jenny in the Dragonite capture episode.
    Oh sorry, I wasn't specific enough, I meant his ferrothorn hasn't appeared yet.

If Burgundy does appear in the League, I hope she makes it through the first round. No one is taking her seriously because of her previous loses, I hope she wasn't created just to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't hate Kotetsu. I do like some qualities of him, such as having the remote instead of the pokedex, thinking the league was in johto, and thinking he only needed seven badges, but he reminds me too much of Barry and Bianca. I liked Ferrothorn in the Dragonite episode so I'd imagine that his would be pretty similar and Samurott just looked plain awesome even though I saw him for only 3 seconds in the preview. So my opinion of pokemon are usually based off of power/awesomeness in battle, and the trainers are usually based off personality. So I don't hate hime per-say, I was just agreeing with Thing in saying he is annoying. But who knows? Maybe by the end of Unova he will be one of my favorite characters. It took me a LONG time to like Iris.

I got a name for Burgundy's curse Ursula syndrome its where you have clear skill but the plot never gives you annoportunity to win.

Kotetsu's quite a funny guy to me so far, with that hyper and confident yet so scatterbrained personality. He's kinda like Barry's and Morrison's lovechild. (Likey!) Riolu having to act the straight man is a fun plus but he's also like his trainer which is cute!

For an odd reason his design makes me think too much of Inazuma Eleven. Might be because of several reasons... (color scheme, his age and clothing maybe...)
    Last edited by Young Horsetail; 9th September 2012 at 3:26 PM.

I'm really hoping that Kotetsu doesn't exist to simply knock Ash out of the league. If anything, I'm hoping that he'll be one of those "Final Exam" opponents he has to face before he goes against Trip.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I'm really hoping that Kotetsu doesn't exist to simply knock Ash out of the league. If anything, I'm hoping that he'll be one of those "Final Exam" opponents he has to face before he goes against Trip.
    but isn't it better to introduce the guy who beats Ash now rather then yet another guy who appears during the league

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    but isn't it better to introduce the guy who beats Ash now rather then yet another guy who appears during the league
    I'm not saying that it's a bad thing that he's appearing now, but it's boring when we already know that Ash is going to beat his main rival, but then get offed by the next opponent he goes against.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I'm not saying that it's a bad thing that he's appearing now, but it's boring when we already know that Ash is going to beat his main rival, but then get offed by the next opponent he goes against.
    but we dont know that's gonna happen. for all we know Ash could beat Trip in the first round

but we dont know that's gonna happen. for all we know Ash could beat Trip in the first round
    But the writers have already established that Trip is a main rival thanks to Godperior and Ash's losing streak against him. Truth be told, the opponent most likely to lose in the first round is Burgandy. There's also quite a few other loose ends that need to be tied up.

Just you wait, Burgundy will win the league.....

Just you wait.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    Just you wait, Burgundy will win the league.....

Just you wait.
    I'm waiting on it. Then, she'll rub her victory in Cilan's face, and he'll congratulate her, resulting in her getting angry, stomping off.

I just hope they could start making Burgundy look more than just a pushover, really. She feels bratty and maybe bit bland character to me... (-l´l-)

Not if said guy is a total spaz. At least make his personality and maturity level closer to that of Harrison or tyson rather than Yuma from zexal if they want to pull that.

Burgundy bland? Even though she may lose all her battles on screen, she's the opposite of bland. But, this is probably because I like her so much. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Burgundy bland? Even though she may lose all her battles on screen, she's the opposite of bland. But, this is probably because I like her so much. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so it's okay.
    Well I tend to find her tad bland compared to Stephan... she seems more of the usual "competitive rival type" made to Cilan who constantly is after him and loses to people (heck, she was blasted off once) but doesn't really go much further than that. It's like the writers want to make her feel like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Horsetail View Post
    Well I tend to find her tad bland compared to Stephan... she seems more of the usual "competitive rival type" made to Cilan who constantly is after him and loses to people (heck, she was blasted off once) but doesn't really go much further than that. And she seemingly acts like a complete opposite to Cilan. It's like the writers want to make her feel like a joke.
    Yes, now I do find Stephan bland. And I do think the writers just made her to lose. (-_-) It's a shame, she know how to battle good too. Not, better than Ash and Cilan, but good, heck she almost even beat Iris, but type disadvantage was working there, so I wouldn't be surprised. So, I'm guessing when she battled Iris, Dewott was near or was on the same level as Excadrill, because they battled quite evenly. We'll just have to wait until new episodes air until we see how she's improved. That is if she doesn't lose again.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast