Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you had any luck with the GTS negotiations?

Default Have you had any luck with the GTS negotiations?

What experiences have you had with the GTS negotiations?
    Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Got lucky last year when I received a female Japanese dream world Vulpix! Only had to trade something common. Came in very handy when I later bred my shiny drought vulpix
    Proud shiny hunter since 2010:
    Have been inactive on here since 2012 and only just returned, so I guess I'm new

Currently Doing SS Shiny Badge Quest: #1 #2 #3 #4

Looking for these trades (all event only): Shiny Palkia, Nobunaga's black Rayquaza, Goon's Scizor, Crown Entei, Cherish Ball Groudon/Kyogre, Red Genesect, any of the Pikachu's in a cherish ball, shiny movie Golurk\Hydreigon

Can offer: 4 or 5IV bred pokemon in a variety of pokeballs, shiny Japanese or English Rayquaza, 3IV Ditto (HP, Defense and Special Defense), 2IV shiny Tangela, Event Blaziken, Japanese Dream Radar Tornadus, 5 IV Japanese Rayquaza.

FC: 2122 5484 3993 (Steel Safari with Klang, Klefki and Ferroseed)

I have given away a few shinies to people who wanted them, more or less.
    Otherwise not much. I got a hacked Porygon-Z once, which wasn't very thrilling.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I haven't had any luck with the GTS negotiations. I've tried it a few times, but each time ended with the other person disconnecting/quitting before we traded any Pokemon. It doesn't really matter to me though, since I can get pretty much any Pokemon I want by trading with myself.

Yes. I don't have the means to transfer my Gen 4 Pokemon to Black White so I am surprised how well I have done with just the Pokemon I got from Black. Everything clicked once someone took pity on me and gave me a Zorua which I breeded the hell out of.

Other notable Pokemon I have received through negotiated trades have been a couple of legends and "rare" pokemon like Milotic, Groudon, Rayquaza, Kyogre, shiny Vulpix (traded for->) shiny Lucario (traded for->) shiny Lugia, shiny Porygon Z (looks legit ), shiny Mamoswine, shiny Clefairy (traded for Porygon Z shiny).

I think I gave Unova legends for most of those which I promptly restocked by depositing a Zoroark I leveled up in the GTS.

Most of these came before I got on this site and people showed me their legend for the dex entrees and for the ability to search them out in the GTS myself.
    Credit to Serain from DeviantArt
    FC is 1807 7126 2676

I use it to get legendries from other gens. I get sick of people asking for "COLOUR CHANGE" Pokemon then show you a bunch of lvl 100 shinies. and here i am with a shiny Woobat...

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

I got a zekrom, level 100 audino, level 80 eevee from there.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

I've done relatively well. I've been trying to get a female Eevee, but my day-care keeps cranking out males so I hatch them and just put them up on the GTS for little things i'm missing like starters, powerful Pokemon, etc.

Though this was in HGSS, I put up a level 1 Eevee, spawned from the useless one Bill gives you, and got a level 100 Dragonite. Post-E4 Kanto was a total curbstomp.

They usually DC, though I've given away a shiny Jellicent for a Kanghaskhan. And, sadly, a Charizard caught in a Master Ball from Johto for.. I can't remember.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

The best I've gotten was a Panpour.

Nothing special, but it was good since my starter was Osha and I then wouldn't have to hunt tall grass as much ;3

My Friend Safari is Light type.

I got a couple of dex entries from there.
    Also when i started playing white i found all the other starters for a quite reasonable offer.
    <- Credit to ChrisColumbo
    White FC: 4212 3440 3823 (name: Snigeln)
    DA Account:
    Help my Pokés hatch and level:

I got a Dialga for an Altaria yesterday which I was very pleased with!

I have horrible luck on the GTS negotiations. Everyone is always spamming unhappy faces no matter what I show them. It seems to me all they want is legendaries or to show off their hacked pokemon.

oh yeah! a couple weeks ago, i found a guy who gave me a shiny landorus, but i traded it so i could get a raquaza. (im trying to get like 20)
    sprite credit goes to mini-link

I've only gotten a Pikachu and a few Pre Gen Starters on the GTS negotiations. I don't bother with is much because I usually get jerks who show off their shinies and then take them back.

Current Shiny Hunt:

I did get a Japanese Frillish for breeding. I forgot what I gave up for it but it wasn't anything major. Just something that I can get in-game.
    These Pokemon is now available for trade. PM me if interested.

2x Male Adamant Speed Boost 31/31/31/X/31/31 *5 IV Flawless* Carvanha
    2x Male Adamant Speed Boost 31/31/31/X/31/31 *5 IV Flawless* Carvanha with Egg Moves Thrash, Double-Edge, Brine, and Destiny Bond

Game Information:
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3282-4449-0711
    Pokemon X OT: Serenna
    Pokemon X Friend Safari: *Fairy* Kirlia, Spiritzee, Floette (Red)

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1779-2063-5352
    Pokemon Y OT: Serenna
    Pokemon Y Friend Safari: *Poison* Kakuna, Venomoth, Whirlipede

Never because of error code 86420...

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak."

~~~Black FC: 0175 6765 7656~~~
    ~~~X FC: 0259 1258 2670~~~

I've done okay with Negotiations. It's pretty good for obtaining pokemon you haven't seen and other normal poke trades.

Look elsewhere for shinies, though. I've only had about a 15-30% success rate with shinies. There's a very high chance of at least something being wrong with it. In my experience, it's usually the PID. If you do look for shinies, make sure you offer only what you want to part with. DON'T go out of your way to get a shiny on there, no matter how legit it looks.
    A few things about myself:

Spoiler:- About:

negotiatans have been so-so. I would recieve some good trade(so far I've gotton all but one of the starters from all over) but other times people just show off-Like the other day I swear I never saw so many shiny porygon-Z's I ****ing hate looking at them now, damn AR abusers!

I stopped using GTS negotiations ages ago. No matter what I did, I somehow always got a partner who wanted nothing less than level 100 legends >.< So I stick to the regular GTS now.
    What I really wish they had was a custom search that let you search for what people want. Like "hmm, I have 100 leftover bulbasaurs... let's see who needs one" Now THAT would be useful. think of all the people I could help every time I fail at MMing a shiny!!
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

I trade with other breeders Lv 9 and under.Its good
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

I haven't had a trade with the Negotiations because people always disconnect. I DO do well at just the original GTS, though.

Nah, everyone either disconnects or asks for level 100 legendaries.
    As long as I narrow the search at the regular GTS, I don't get TOO many hacked Pokes in regular GTS so I stick w/ that.
    Last edited by 32er; 8th April 2012 at 12:25 AM.

Nop! I got one of those Shiny hacked porygons for a raichu.... Gah!! DX
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I've gotten a lot of decent pokemon from negotiations imo. A lot of Japanese pokemon including a Japanese Landorus and Japanese dittos... And basically pokemon that I don't have to fill up my pokedex....

BW SHINIES:

72nd Egg120th Egg

Future MMs:

Currently MMing:

Follow me on Tumblr!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast