View Poll Results: What is your favorite Elemental Monkey?

Voters
415. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simisage

163 39.28%
  • Simisear

102 24.58%
  • Simipour

78 18.80%
  • I like them equal

72 17.35%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you use your Elemental Monkey?

Went straight to the PC, never to be seen again.
    3DS FC: 2664 3135 8148

White 2 FC: 1722 1004 9519
    White FC: 3396 3228 3911
    SS FC: 2150 3224 4558
    OT: Glen

Quote Originally Posted by magikrap View Post
    Went straight to the PC, never to be seen again.
    haha godly said my friend

i just used the monkey as a HM slave, but he went to a high level anyway, dont know why xD

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

I used my Pansage in my Japanese Black Version.It was an intresting Pokemon to use in-game.

Got a Panpour, used it to battle Chili only. Replaced it with Seismitoad.

Nah he is level twenty in the pc box 50+ hours
    Fairywitch's last artwork below:

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

I used Pansage once, and it was for 1 of the gyms. Very helpful but I just rest it in my box, never used it again.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

i only used mine for the first gym in my first run through in my black game, reluctantly. i don't like monkeys so that was really hard for me!

well i never thought about the monkey or anything else but i like them all.

No I think they are five of the ugliest pokémon ever made. The only non ugly one being .

I used simisear on my first playthrough, but haven't really used any of them since. Simisear was rather helpful when I used it, but they just don't appeal to me for battles. I do like all of their designs though.
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

I chose Snivy, so I got Panpour (the one I think looks the worst). I used it to help me with the first gym so I didn't have to over level my Snivy too much to beat it. After that I put it in the PC as I had already planned a team.
    5th gen DW Females for trade: If you would like one, message me and we can sort something out.

3DS Friend Code: 0060-9650-3356, looking for Dragon friend safaris especially hidden ability Dratinis/Dragonairs, PM me if you have one please.
    Black Friend Code: 1248 8541 3806
    Time Zone GMT

I used it for the first gym then quit using it for the rest.I got pansage because I chose oshawott.

Omega - 1/1/13

Yep. Big help with the first gym, and pretty good after that too.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Nope. Not even for the first gym. I usually just train my starter on the Leader's Lilipup until it reaches level 18.

No, I boxed it like right after I got it...

depends on which one i get, grass & water monkeys get used through the journey, the fire one doesn't get used at all because it gets horrible level up moves & i prefer to use tepig for the dual typing.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Simisage!
    Love it!

Spoiler:- Credit:

I have used mine (Panpour, now Simipour) for the whole game and will probably use it for the E4. I don't know if that's because it's good or because I'm too lazy to get/train a different water-type. Its movepool doesn't seem that great.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

I only ever really got it in my last playing as you are required to have 2 pokemon to get past the twins by the daycare xD

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert is my homeboy View Post
    No, I boxed it like right after I got it...
    Me too.....
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I didn't think I would like it, but I ended up falling in love with my Simipour! It's not exactly the strongest, but man was it dependable!
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Surprisingly, Pansage was really good at the higher levels (I didn't evolve it until 45). Then again, I was kinda holding off till it learned Crunch and I mostly used it as a meat shield.
    Gen VI Pokedex, here I come!
    Gen V National Pokédex: 649/649

3DS FC: 3239-3604-9829

I got Panpour but I only used it for that first gym. After that it stayed boxed.
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

In my current playthrough of White, I have all three elemental monkeys. They have been varying degrees of useful, and I'll list them in the order I got them:

Pansear. I got him first, since I had Oshawott as my starter. He was so far the most useful out of all three, and helped me immensely against Cilan's Pansage. Later, he came in real handy in Burgh's gym. But after that, he just became a Cut slave.

Panpour. Caught him in Pinwheel Forest just before reaching Castelia City for the first time. I used him in a couple battles against Team Plasma grunts, but gave up on him after that.

Pansage. Just recently caught him after getting my sixth badge, so he's way behind my other Pokemon as far as level goes. I already have three decent Grass-type Pokemon, so I might train him only if I want a mixed sweeper with many out-of-element attacks. Currently I have a Sawsbuck who sort of fits that role, until she forgets Energy Ball to learn Horn Leech. In short, I'm still debating on whether I want to train my Pansage or not, but I probably won't.

Overall, I really like the elemental monkeys as far as appearance and movepool goes (I like how they can all learn Acrobatics), but they're hard to train until they reach their mid-twenties (before then their STAB attacks suck, especially with Pansear and 30BP Incinerate), and there are other Pokemon of their type that are just better IMO.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by missile157 View Post
    I chose Snivy, so I got Panpour (the one I think looks the worst). I used it to help me with the first gym so I didn't have to over level my Snivy too much to beat it. After that I put it in the PC as I had already planned a team.
    wow it looked like you took the words I was looking for right of my mouth
    Name : ARORA
    Platinum FC : 0046-6930-6856

White FC : 4212-9202-4714

White 2 FC : 4084-3539-9316

Name : Psyora
    Alpha Sapphire FC : 0748-4318-5463

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast