View Poll Results: What is your favorite Elemental Monkey?

Voters
415. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simisage

163 39.28%
  • Simisear

102 24.58%
  • Simipour

78 18.80%
  • I like them equal

72 17.35%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you use your Elemental Monkey?

I didn't know where you got it so I never had one I would of had a Pansear though

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I used my Panage throughout the whole game and didn't evolve it until it learned Crunch a level 40 something... After iot evilved, it was a great member with Seed Bomb doing pretty good damage. I was playing it on the bus on the way to school, when my friend wanted to nickname someone and she nicknamed him Nanerpus... lol

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I started with tepig and got pansage. He was good on my team and i kept him on my team because he had a spot. Up to my first game clear i had watchog stoutland and liepard along with emboar and simisage. As the only grass type he was my go to man in a lot of battles. After i beat the game the first time i placed him and the orgibal team in the box and leveled up emboar and zekrom and started a new team with braviary haxorus hydreigon. And my 6th member would be simisage after some long thought. He was perfect to me and still is.

I used my Semisear untill the 6th gym. He was surprisingly usefull pre and mid game. But later he became less usefull.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

i used pansear for a while, i even used him again the elite four, tbh i never thought to evolve him till after, now i have he's an amazing part of my team now

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I didn't know where you got it so I never had one I would of had a Pansear though
    Huh? I don't remember really being able to AVOID the girl who gives it to you...I figured you couldn't move on with the story until you took it? But maybe if you can and have moved on, the girl might still be there if you go back and you can go get one anyways? In any case, even if somehow you did miss her, you can catch them in the wild too you know.

And personally, I've always kind of disliked the monkeys. They are slowly growing on me but I still don't like their evolved forms. I had a Pansear and, although you have to level him up before you evolve him if you want him to have decent moves, I think I only get to level 27ish before I got annoyed, evolved him for my Pokedex and boxed him.
    Last edited by doodlecloud; 18th June 2012 at 3:49 PM.

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

I never used my Elemental Monkey because there are a lot of better Pokemon. The only time I used it was against Chili because my Snivy was having trouble with his Pansear.

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Hell yeah. Used my beautiful Simipour (took me a hell lot of time to find a female one in Pinwheel Forest lol) in my first playthrough in Unova in Black version just because of how cute she is, but she really surprized me as she proved to be a pretty fast and poweful attacker, while I expected it to be something in the Liepard tier.
    And in my White I used Simisage because he also looks cool. But Simipour is still my fav <3

But Simisear...yeah he looks pretty derpy :P

Spoiler:- Credits:

Nope. I really wanted to use Pansear, but it's only available at the beginning if you use Oshawott, which I don't like. Then when I did manage to get one much later in the game it was quite weak and seemed to need a lot of EXP (not sure if it does, it just seemd that way) so I ditched it

I believe until I had more options, I used my elemental monkey and then grabbed the other two from shaking grass. They were quickly replaced after the second or third gym, but I still did use them nonetheless. :P

I put up my semisear for trade in the GTS for a tepig instead (: didn't really like the monkey pokemon i thought maybe i can get the fire starter out of it which i did.

I used Simisear against Cilan, and then after a particularly disappointing performance in Lenora's gym, I boxed him forever in favor of Victini.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by SwarleyMosby View Post
    The all are suck but elvis monkey is less suck.
    What in sam hill is that supposed to mean? I didn't really care for which one I got I liked them all
    I grew up with Pokémon. And I cherish and love it. I watched every episode from the very first and I've read all of viz's pokespe translations out so far. And i first played the games starting from Pokémon Sapphire. And my favorite anime characters are Ash's female traveling companions and my favorite Pokespe characters are Sapphire and Platinum.

PM me for 3DS FC

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

~By Your Side~

Used my Semisear for the gym battle, didn't even level him up past 10 lol He's sitting in the pc. xD

i hated the elemental monkeys.. most of the fun of pokemon is building your own team, now they're pretty much giving out pre-designed teams. i do like simisages design, though.
    looking for a female dw abra
    I have every single non event pokemon, and all non- unova event legendaries(all legit) too, so pm me if you need to fill your dex ^^

white fc: 2323 2264 2731

Yeah, I used my Pansear through all of the main story, although in post-game, I replaced it with Volcarona. I'm training it now again to Lv.100.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

I used Panpour/Simipour in my initial White playthrough. It was alright I guess. Never again though.

Only used mine for striaton xD

I Used Simisage It Helped Me A lot , Its More Cooler Than The Other Forms ....

Black ID
    0175 - 7289 - 0552
    PPM

First Iranian Pokemon Group
    \m/ I'll DIE FOR METAL \m/
    The Real Fire

My first play through of White I didn't think about soft resetting. So I ended up walking around with a boy Simipour named Marley. Since then I've always made Marley a girl. She's pretty much a signature staple on my team with fearsome moves such as Lick and Scald. The opponent doesn't know whether to get burned or paralyzed. lol

In all seriousness though. I hated the design of Simipour the most out of all the elemental monkies, and even talked a friend into almost trading his Pansear when we first got the games. I'm glad I stuck with it though. She's really grown on me. We had some good times together. Good times.
    - Louis - Roger - Benjamin - Don Juan - Lucy - Ramses

Quote Originally Posted by MistyMayDawn View Post
    What in sam hill is that supposed to mean? I didn't really care for which one I got I liked them all
    I think he meant all suck except for Simisage "the Elvis monkey" XD

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    Yeah, I used my Pansear through all of the main story, although in post-game, I replaced it with Volcarona. I'm training it now again to Lv.100.
    Oh cool!
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Tifa] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Ever since I saw the monkeys, I've always wanted to use on in my team. I came to the decision to use Pan/Simipour since I preferred its design to Simisage and Simisear. Also, I needed a Pokemon to use Surf and Waterfall.

My favorite is simipour and I chose snivy so got its baby evolution. I used mine as one of my HM slaves and now he is waiting in a box until I need dive, surf etc again.

RAWK ON

Only for Striaton Gym. The monkeys really suck: they learn bad moves, they learn nothing if you evolve them, and their looks are... not very cool in my eyes.

ARBOK
    EVER

Actually, yeah, Pansear is part of my current replay team.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast