Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections~

Default Collections~

I wasn't originally going to make a topic ever again but some cool people in #spp-misc told me to do this and because I've seen a few people (moot, butterfly, etc) who have pretty cool collections of stuff that are worthy of being shown off.

So anyways in case it's not obvious, if you guys have collections you can show them here, include pictures if you want, or just descriptions.

And it can be of anything as long as it's appropriate...

I guess I'll start this off since I am unfortunately the topic creator.

My main collection I have right now is my Kirby collection. I didn't put any of the games I have in the photo nor did I include any of my small figures I have. I have a few more plushies but they're deep in storage and I am scared for my life to venture in there.

My other collections I have I don't have photos of, but I have a Pokemon collection, Mario collection, and a coin collection that consists of coins from all over the world as well as silver dollars back when they were commonly seen being spent in the USA.

That's all for me really :U
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

I collect guitar picks. I keep them even when they're completely destroyed.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

I collect guitar picks too. Mainly because... I play guitar.

I remember this one time at a Jonas Brothers concert (yeah i said jonas brothers), I was standing on my chair and Nick threw me his guitar pick, but this girl in front of me jumped up to catch it before it reached me. And she dropped it by accident, so literally this horde of girls jumped at my feet, and you could hear the scratching of their nails on the floor as they fought for the guitar pick.

Sigh... I would've liked to use Nick's guitar pick. But there was no way I'd jump into that scrap. /random story
    Last edited by RAGD0LL; 28th May 2012 at 1:39 AM.

I have a guitar collection I use for making moosics.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...38140926_7.jpg

I have a massive collection of disney comics.

I still keep them to read them once in a while and revive the memories of how much time I used to spend reading those. Not gonna lie, nostalgia feels great.

When I was younger I somehow ended up collecting playing cards (like the Bicycle brand and whatnot), so now I continue that whenever I see a cool looking deck that I like. (ie, different shapes, different colors, from another country, etc). I don't go out of my way to collect them, but if I'm in a gift shop at a museum or some tourist trap, I'll probably buy the coolest deck.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

I dunno why, but I collect anything that's weird, like, shiny rocks with different marks and such.
    Also, Guitar picks. 'Cause I like playing the guitar too.

This is what happens when a superhero fan finds an actual Job.
    The collection just grows
    , grows, and grows to the point where he realizes he needs more room. I'd post more but I'm too lazy to dig through my other stuff. I have like Shelves full of Riders and Rangers. Aside from the main attraction I have a modest coin collections and graphics novels. I'm also gonna move into video game character collecting starting with figma Samus and D-arts Zero and Vile.
    Last edited by Skiks; 28th May 2012 at 2:23 AM.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Hey Skiks. Do you still have that Hunter X Hunter collection I sold you a while back?

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Hey Skiks. Do you still have that Hunter X Hunter collection I sold you a while back?
    It's still inside a very protective bookcase to keep the dust out. I actually need to buy a glass one so I can show it off better.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I used to collect and be addicted to buying vinyl . The smell , the artwork and the sound .
    I couldn't pass anywhere that sold records without popping in and spending hours looking through the sections .
    And would allways end up buying a few . I have a wardrobe that's now converted into shelves and it's almost 3/4 full .

I still enjoy going through now and looking at the artwork , reading about the artists and listening back to some old favourites sounding crystal clear through a turntable .
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I collect badges.

so far I have 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    I collect badges.

so far I have 8.
    You can enter the Indigo League!

Mannn, that is so cool. *o*

Where'd they come from?

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    You can enter the Indigo League!

Mannn, that is so cool. *o*

Where'd they come from?
    I got them at Fanime, but you can buy them at sanshee.com

ok so i collect music - both CD and vinyl - but my vinyl collection is a little bit small still (the final countdown by europe & solace by jakob not pictured), so here is my CD collection. i've got like 250ish CDs (edit: here is a full text list) but my pride and joy is my Steven Wilson stuff which makes up a decent chunk of it:

(click for huge)

this set of stuff is worth in excess of like $2200 and a few of them are worth well over $200 alone. also have this poster which i didn't get in any other picture. i have a money collection from when i was younger too but that's in a cupboard in my old room and i can't be screwed to get it looking pretty for a photo
    Last edited by moot; 28th May 2012 at 10:01 AM.
    life is
    a game

I collect Maneki Nekos, those kitties with the moving arms. :P

If it could see the future,
    what would yours be like?

Kid x Maka= KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    Kid x Chrona= Hey guys! Let's know Chrona's official gender before WE GO CRAZY WITH COUPLES!
    Kid x Liz= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soul x Maka= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Sparky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I love to collect, battle, and modify NERF Blasters. Its a quirky little thing that is a lot of fun with friends!
    Here is my current collection(armory). I use the red one .
    IMAG0049.jpg

I collect playing cards
    I've got at least 30 decks in my drawer, though I have to say I only actually play with about 5 of them, and only one of them I would ever use for playing with friends.
    I try to get cards wherever I go, like how people get travel keychains and what not, so I have a San Francisco one, one from LA, another from Taipei Taiwan, so on.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

I have a several collections.

To start with, my rock collection. I don't have anything too particularly valuable in it, but I do have varying things. Mostly stuff I found while on a trip to Colorado.

I have a cat collection. From various memorabilia including Beanie Babies, stuffed Garfields, and porcelain figurines too numerous to count. My most valuable piece is this persian statue thing. It's estimated to be worth several hundred dollars.

My Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon card collections. I have a lot of Pokémon Cards, but I have A LOT of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Last time I tried to carry my entire collection, I hurt myself and couldn't move very well for a couple of days.

And most important to me is my collection of games. I have a lot of them, ranging from NES to 3DS. My 2 NES systems are still operational, too.

I used to collect trading cards when I was younger. Some of those cards included:

Yu-gi-oh
    Dragonball Z
    Duel Masters
    Magic the Gathering
    Pokemon
    And many others
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I don't like collecting things. It's a pain in the *** and I never know what to do do with the mass of stuff I have aquired.

I started reading superhero comics recently and I now have a decent sized stack. I don't care for collecting them however, because hunting down complete stories is really hard (even finding some series is damn near impossible, no one has any Static Shock) and they are a pain to store, and they don't sit well on a shelf. It's kind of a shame since collecting is the only way to read some comics.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    ok so i collect music - both CD and vinyl - but my vinyl collection is a little bit small still (the final countdown by europe & solace by jakob not pictured), so here is my CD collection. i've got like 250ish CDs (edit: here is a full text list) but my pride and joy is my Steven Wilson stuff which makes up a decent chunk of it:

(click for huge)

this set of stuff is worth in excess of like $2200 and a few of them are worth well over $200 alone. also have this poster which i didn't get in any other picture. i have a money collection from when i was younger too but that's in a cupboard in my old room and i can't be screwed to get it looking pretty for a photo
    Holy **** that's beautiful.

I used to have an Animorphs book collection way back when, but I lost it when we moved over 10 years ago. Now the only thing I have that qualifies as collection is the huge amount of Magic the Gathering card I have. It's around 4000, which is I consider huge 'cause I'm not a professional player nor I really play with them anymore outside the odd game with my brother every blue moon.

I collect plenty of figurines, for fun. Normally I don't collect but that's a special case.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I have a decent sized manga and anime collection, but moreso it's becoming a Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon collection. Especially Dragon Ball. My bookshelf has 3 rows on it, and the one row is almost half-way filled with things like some DB(Z) manga, DB(Z)/DBGT dvds, DBZ/DBZ Kai Blurays, and even a CD and a VHS tape (I think I mainly bought the tape for the novelty of it though). Besides the manga and the shows though, I've also got various cards and stickers back in my room, a plushie, 2 Gashapon figures and one figure that's Gashapon-sized, a sweatband and a t-shirt, a keychain, and probably some other stuff.

Sailor Moon, I've got an unopened doll, the 2 Sailor V manga and the first volume of the Sailor Moon manga, a couple t-shirts (they're the same design though, just a different size since one wore itself out), the cosplay costume from Hottopic lolicantaffordrealcosplayatm (although I may buy some acsessories to spruce it up and make it look more of a cosplay than a Halloween costume), there's also some stickers I have, and I think all that's left is one SuperS dvd and SuperS CD I have.

Oh, but there's my giant collection of Pokemon stuff too, which is even bigger than both of those combined But that's too much to list.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

First post! Well lets see...
    I do have my collection of yugioh cards. I never had it in me to let them go :P
    Oh, and I do have a collection of hats. What can I say im a hat person :P
    And Im into photography so I have a decent collection of pictures. All of nature and I like tweaking them and stuff. Heres just 1 since images are a bit to big...

Erupt - Copy.jpg

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast