Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections~

I collect books, nothing specific, but I'm a voracious reader. About 3/8ths of my closet has books in it, because I ran out of space on my shelf. I intend to buy books all my life, so I'd say I have a good collection for someone under driving age. My Uncle has around ~1,200 books in his home, it's incredible.

| tumblr. | dA |

I collect music albums such as CDs and Vinyls. I'll have a hard time letting them go, but I always want a physical copy of the music I own incase my computer crashes. It saves bandwidth having to download them again.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Pokémon/Random Nintendo Merch. :3
    http://i.imgur.com/jwZOC.jpg

One of my most prized valuables in my room is the Element poster Chad Tim Tim, Collin Provost, and Bam Margera signed in 2009.
    http://i.imgur.com/RLkrv.jpg

キバゴ

Pokemon cards and that's about it.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I collect Pokemon stuff. I like the plush in particular, especially Pokedolls. I'll also collect some figures or whatever catches my eye. I tend to have stuff of my favorites. It's a very expensive hobby.
    Alpha SapphireL

Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    One of my most prized valuables in my room is the Element poster Chad Tim Tim, Collin Provost, and Bam Margera signed in 2009.
    http://i.imgur.com/RLkrv.jpg
    That poster.
    Is amazing.

Anyway, I collect books. I'm queer.

Also video game merchandise.
    And movie posters.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Ima start buying Hetalia merchiez cuz I have other important things to blow money on but the Otaku always goes for Todd Haberkorn.
    Yeesh.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireL View Post
    I collect Pokemon stuff. I like the plush in particular, especially Pokedolls. I'll also collect some figures or whatever catches my eye. I tend to have stuff of my favorites. It's a very expensive hobby.
    Ah yea tell me about it. I have so much merchandise from Pokemon, Mario, and Kirby I am scared to calculate what it's cost me over the years. But whatever, I have fun doing it and some of the stuff I paid only a few dollars for (like my Super Mario RPG key chains) go for over $100 each.

Anyways this topic really needs more pictures because descriptions do not do collections any sort of justice. So here's a photo of two of my Pokemon plushies.

And this is me irl doing what I do best...

Eventually I'll take a photo of my coin collection because it's pretty cool!

Also moot your collection is seriously beautiful!

[19:00] <%Tiffany> that me

I've personally never gotten myself to collect anything, but one time, I tried to collect some limited-edition stickers than came in those Doritos and the likes bags.

So I collect video games. I have played most of these, although some of them I haven't. Also I am posting pics and all of you who aren't are all losers

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    me irl doing what I do best...
    oh baby
    thanks ( ;
    life is
    a game

Ah yea tell me about it. I have so much merchandise from Pokemon, Mario, and Kirby I am scared to calculate what it's cost me over the years. But whatever, I have fun doing it and some of the stuff I paid only a few dollars for (like my Super Mario RPG key chains) go for over $100 each.

Anyways this topic really needs more pictures because descriptions do not do collections any sort of justice. So here's a photo of two of my Pokemon plushies.

that reminds me. i collect coins too.

why don't you show us your coin collection then? it doesn't do us much good if you just tell us

ok since you lameos with ~*awesome money collections*~ aren't actually posting pictures, i'm going to show you my modest one:

the rarest stuff i have include a coin from 1790 (one of these), a US 1c piece from 1862 and Australian $5 coin, and one of the original plastic notes (the $10 note at the front)
    Last edited by moot; 29th May 2012 at 2:48 AM.
    life is
    a game

Ew you don't take the stickers off your laptop. And that looks like...NetHack?

キバゴ

Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    Ew you don't take the stickers off your laptop. And that looks like...NetHack?
    Nope and it's mIRC.

Moot I am very jealous of your coins, that collection is fabulous!

SunnyShore has ate up quite a bit of my money these past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    ok so i collect music - both CD and vinyl - but my vinyl collection is a little bit small still (the final countdown by europe & solace by jakob not pictured), so here is my CD collection. i've got like 250ish CDs (edit: here is a full text list) but my pride and joy is my Steven Wilson stuff which makes up a decent chunk of it:

this set of stuff is worth in excess of like $2200 and a few of them are worth well over $200 alone. also have this poster which i didn't get in any other picture. i have a money collection from when i was younger too but that's in a cupboard in my old room and i can't be screwed to get it looking pretty for a photo
    Mine is significantly larger, but nowhere near as cool. I'll have to post pictures later. Also my vinyl. Most of my vinyl is nothing terribly interesting. Again, pictures forthcoming. I have to get the camera.

I also have a small video game collection building. But in that case, quality of specimens isn't a real issue. Because I, unlike some collectors (those dickwads with sealed copies of games), actually play my games. I consider that about a million times more respectful than letting them rot on a shelf.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Mine is significantly larger, but nowhere near as cool. I'll have to post pictures later. Also my vinyl. Most of my vinyl is nothing terribly interesting. Again, pictures forthcoming. I have to get the camera.

I also have a small video game collection building. But in that case, quality of specimens isn't a real issue. Because I, unlike some collectors (those dickwads with sealed copies of games), actually play my games. I consider that about a million times more respectful than letting them rot on a shelf.
    i was JUST about to post pictures of one of my vinyl which had the best packaging, and the same minute the mailman came:

\/\/\/ kirby you are sppf #1 user
    Last edited by moot; 29th May 2012 at 3:54 AM.
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    SunnyShore has ate up quite a bit of my money these past few years.
    Yea... I have bought a ton of stuff from Sunyshore and japanvideogames.

I finally took a photo of my coins, they're nowhere near as impressive as Moot's but still neat :U

Also these two photos show my binder, that mainly consists of silver dollars, nickels, dimes, quarters and then pennies I've collected.

Well since other people are doing it...

Old pics I had on Crunchyroll

My coin Collection is modest I guess. Just weird stuff I collected over the years:

and now for the weird stuff:

Canada has some explaining to do:

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Eh... Fine. I'll post some pictures. These are only the plush I have at my apartment. Also not pictured are my three Totodile plushies.
    http://i47.*******.com/25h0rkk.jpg

http://i46.*******.com/1y204n.jpg

http://i46.*******.com/23jrj3c.jpg

And bonus Totodile line collection:
    http://i47.*******.com/f269w2.jpg
    Alpha SapphireL

Moot I love your Mono vinyl. Excellent choice.

Anyways, here's my shit.

Here's my vinyl:

My Books and Manga:

And my DVD, BD and animu:

Last edited by Rave; 29th May 2012 at 6:39 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast