Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections~

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    music
    gotta get me some of that king crimson and radiohead

awesome stuff
    life is
    a game

I have a small collection of coins.. mostly leftover change my parents give me from business trips. I don't get around much so it's barely a collection.

I do have a huge collection of ticket stubs. I have saved every single ticket stub I ever got for the past decade. Mostly they're tickets to theatre, a few movies, concerts, plane and train tickets, and baseball games. I usually save programs too, since they kind of go hand-in-hand.
    One of these days I'll organize them into a scrapbook or something, but for now I just have wonky stacks on my bookcase.

I collect Guitar picks, rocks, rubber bands, music and...movies. lol.

I mainly collect rocks as a side affect of my degree. Some are just pretty and others are useful and I took them as samples.

I also collect coins. I inherited the collection from my great-grandad and i've added to it slightly. Then there is the whole host of nostalgic things such as festival wristbands, tickets and soulfly's setlist.

i collect magic: the gathering cards, pokemon cards and playing cards. i like me some cardboard.

I don't have collections myself, and even if I do, I'm not good at making it grow. But the chances of me inheriting my grandmother's salt and pepper shakers collection is high. Yeah, I didn't know they were salt and pepper shakers either until a couple months ago. There's some really interesting and cute designs. So if I inherit it, I'll go ahead and continue making it grow. It looks like it's fun to find different salt and pepper shakers designs.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I forgot that I do actually collect something. The badges and program booklets from anime conventions. I think I have 8-9 badges right now. It is not that rare of a thing to collect either, since you at some cons you see people wearing their collections.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

[QUOTE=Skiks;14615948]My coin Collection is modest I guess. Just weird stuff I collected over the years:

lol i see the coins of my country

now about the topic: 3 years ago i collected "pokemon tazos" not the complete collection but the majority xD
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer (Kanto); 30th May 2012 at 9:26 AM.
    My friend codes.

Pokemon Platinum......................................0819-6959-4307 --- Nickname: Natalie
    Pokemon Battle Revolution...........................5114-6716-5961 --- Nickname: Blige

Don't be shy, PM if you want a battle

Oh yeah, now I remember

I have lots of buttons from robotics teams in my area

^ Click this for good times ^

I have an obsession with handbags from certain brands and shoes ,I don't know how many handbags I have but the last time I checked I had 12 and shoes who knows

lately I have an obsession with collecthing thigs that have phrases in different languages

Credit to FrozenConstellation for the beautiful banner
    and for the profile picture credit goes to Northern Lights.
    out of service Au revoir

stop being lazy and post pictures

HERE ARE SOME ROCKS
    AND SHELLS

best rocks:

EDIT: for kirby
    Last edited by moot; 30th May 2012 at 6:33 AM.
    life is
    a game

I collect a few things, but nothing too impresive.

-CDs: I think I've got more then 350, but I actually wanted them- I'm not just buying random CDs
    -Money: I'll set aside any interesting money I get. I've got a whole collection of the state quarters I think and a few other things. Also collect standard pennies in a bottle.

I used to collect other things like TMNT and Beast Wars action figures, and newspaper comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Oh, those are neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    I used to collect trading cards when I was younger. Some of those cards included:
    Dragonball Z
    Alright, DBZ. I used to love playing that, but we only had a small group at the card store I went to, and it basically died off there after they rebooted. You could say I collect them, I guess. I haven't sold the ones I have, but haven't bought any new ones for a while.

Was there an MP that you usually used?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    -CDs: I think I've got more then 350
    photos....
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    photos....
    Since I (generally) have nothing picture worthy, I have no idea how to post pictures on the internet. I'll try to figure it out though. I think we have a camera that can do it...
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    stop being lazy and post pictures

HERE ARE SOME ROCKS
    AND SHELLS

best rocks:

EDIT: for kirby
    I love this entire post please marry me right now.

Here we can combine our rocks;

I have more but they're in storage, and they lose the cool factor because I dug these guys out of clay :]
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I love this entire post please marry me right now.

Here we can combine our rocks
    ( ;

they look like they have ninja stars on them, awesome
    life is
    a game

Moot and Kirby, your rocks are amazing. Especially your nautiloid shell Moot. I would post mine to join but i have a severe lack of functioning camera.

Gelatino, were you part of a robotics team yourself? And did you go to the FIRST robotics competion in New York?

Quote Originally Posted by Zwitter™ View Post
    Moot and Kirby, your rocks are amazing. Especially your nautiloid shell Moot. I would post mine to join but i have a severe lack of functioning camera.
    some ****ing IDIOT knocked it off the shelf a few years back, hence the hole, but it used to be in such good condition. i found it myself years ago as well, i was so pissed when i found out
    life is
    a game

I used to collect mighty beans and pokemon cards but i'm mostly only into music

Well, I can't say I ever got these with the intention of collecting, but now I have quite a few (relative to their expense! lol)

(Now I feel like I have to have an oboe for collecting sense, although I love the instrument so that's not completely it. lol)

I also have two trumpets and a keyboard.
    Last edited by Elisus; 31st May 2012 at 9:39 AM.
    ~ ~
    ---

~Original Image from pixiv~

I used to collect pokemon cards.

Now I collect...make up, dresses, ponytail holders. o-o;

Mainly dresses I really seem to go out of my way to get them (but at the thrift shop, mind you. we aren't really rich..).

lol...

xD;

But I really do love pokemon and would love to collect pokemon stuff again :3

I also kinda wanna collect coloring books. I like those...I have a good few (mostly Hello Kitty).
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Rock collection
    Pokemon game collection
    Coin collection
    I have a couple of steel pennies from the first world war in my coin collection.

I have over 400 CD's all in all. Sucker for everything Music-related, so I also have some vinyl and DVD's/BluRay's, but the CD collection is by far the biggest.
    Check spoilertag for my whole physical collection, I might post a picture later on, but around 100 of these CD's are stored under my bed, the artists and bands I used to listen to ~6-7 years ago that I don't listen to much anymore, but they're still there.

My proudest collection is my Oceansize-collection. They're my favorite band, so I've collected quite a few rarities. Can post a photo later. I also have quite the Steven Wilson-collection, though Moot has me beaten with some rarities. (In terms of PT he has me beaten, but I have more Blackfield and No-Man at least!)

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Edit: My Oceansize-collection:
    Oceansize.jpg
    Last edited by Zantera; 30th May 2012 at 6:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwitter™ View Post
    Gelatino, were you part of a robotics team yourself? And did you go to the FIRST robotics competion in New York?
    My brother was in first and I went to a bunch of his competitions, mostly just regional ones in Annapolis

I don't have the time to be in robotics

Plus all the people there are nerds

Not the good kind either

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I have over 400 CD's all in all. Sucker for everything Music-related, so I also have some vinyl and DVD's/BluRay's, but the CD collection is by far the biggest.
    Check spoilertag for my whole physical collection, I might post a picture later on, but around 100 of these CD's are stored under my bed, the artists and bands I used to listen to ~6-7 years ago that I don't listen to much anymore, but they're still there.

My proudest collection is my Oceansize-collection. They're my favorite band, so I've collected quite a few rarities. Can post a photo later. I also have quite the Steven Wilson-collection, though Moot has me beaten with some rarities. (In terms of PT he has me beaten, but I have more Blackfield and No-Man at least!)

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Edit: My Oceansize-collection:
    Oceansize.jpg
    I applaud you on that collection. However I must know how you order it. Alphabetically or Genre first?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My brother was in first and I went to a bunch of his competitions, mostly just regional ones in Annapolis

I don't have the time to be in robotics

Plus all the people there are nerds

Not the good kind either
    I was in the one of two or three British team to enter the First competition. We're not all nerds. I was fund raising mainly as I'm shameless enough to cross dress for money... One of my ex's was in the team too. Nerds are rife in robotic however.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast