Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections~

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwindsrock View Post
    Well, I can't say I ever got these with the intention of collecting, but now I have quite a few (relative to their expense! lol)

(Now I feel like I have to have an oboe for collecting sense, although I love the instrument so that's not completely it. lol)

I also have two trumpets and a keyboard.

EDIT: Why won't images work for me?
    This is awesome! I have two flutes (one was for marching band, the other is my solid sterling silver one), a piccolo, a clarinet somewhere. I also have a bamboo pan flute and because I am a nerd I have an ocarina that resembles the ocarina of time

Also if you put your image URL between the [img139][/img139] tags it will show it in your post :] Just don't bold them lol.
    Last edited by Kirby; 30th May 2012 at 11:52 PM.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwitter™ View Post
    I applaud you on that collection. However I must know how you order it. Alphabetically or Genre first?
    Alphabetically. I think it's the easiest to be honest, one reason is that I listen to many bands that have so diverse albums, that putting them under one genre would be impossible. Ulver is a good example, their first 3 albums consists of 2 black metal albums and one folk music-album, after that it's pretty much trip-hop, electronica, avant-garde, ambient and other electronic-subgenres, so putting them under one label would be tough. =D

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    photos....
    Ok, got it, I think. Also included pics of my DBZ card collection, with more interesting things separate.

For the cards, the title 'ultra-rare' is the legitimate term, not just my opinon- they're the rarest things you can pull from a purchased booster pack or deck. I'm not sure of their exact rarity, but my understanding is that you might be lucky to find one from multiple booster boxes (box of 36 booster packs, I think).

Buu Saga Majin Buu- I bought this from a guy
    Babidi Saga Majin Vegeta- I pulled this from a booster pack
    Worlds Saga Goku- I pulled this from a starter deck, at a Babidi pre-release tourament. It was my first one, I about had a heart attack.
    Majin Destruction- I pulled this from a pack at a Shadow Dragon saga pre-release tourament (had some good drawing luck at those touraments).
    Orange Fishing Drill- I just traded for this one

I always wanted that wicked cool lvl. 5 Trucks from the Cell Games Saga, and a lvl 6 Omega Shenron, just because it was the only level 6 villain they ever released.

The holo Cell and Android 19 aren't as rare as the others (I don't think), but they're some of my favorites to use.
        Spoiler:
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

god damn that is a lot of cards, nice CDs too
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    god damn that is a lot of cards, nice CDs too
    Yeah, I wonder how much money I spent on them. Well, maybe I don't want to know.

I was thinking maybe I could try to buy those other two I mentioned:

On ebay:

Trunks lvl. 5- Trunks, the Battler: $85
    Omega Shenron lvl. 6- Omega Shenron, Unstoppable: $13.51 (it's bidding with 2 days to go, might watch that one)
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

I collect Jordan Shoes, Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards and SnapBack Caps

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

Well, I collect coins, rocks, Pokemon cards, and beanie baby chipmunks.

Magazines I read. I seriously have everything I ever owned, even including the unofficial beckett's yugioh magazines. Thats almost 7 years worth of magazines.
    BLAH

I used to have a huge collection of stamps and coins, with some rare ones in, but I sold them all.
    I know collect Converse Shoes, Pokemon cards and all sorts of figures to put on my shelf.

biatch im fabulous

Yup, I collect weapons (not any firearms though, just sword and knife like things), pretty rocks, used to collect shells that collection should still be on the attic and of course pokemon cards although I barely bought any new ones lately.

Now time for some pics

Here's my weapon collection:

My sword
    My katana when it's on the wall
    Katana when it's out
    A dagger I bought on a flea market. It's really easy to handle (it's not sharp so don't worry)
    My scorpion dagger and my spider thingy I don't really know what the spider thing is. I think it's a fist weapon but I'm not sure.
    One of those metal fingers goths wear but with a knife on it and a basic shuriken

All of these are for decorative purposes, so they're not sharp. Heck some of them were in my luggage on the plane and they didn't say anything about it as long as I didn't have any of them with me on the plane.

Anyways, here are my rocks (I have some more but those aren't special enough)
    Fossilized shells
    A friend of me dug them out of the rock in France. They're from the early Devonian so they're around 400 million years old.

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...n/DSC08503.jpg
    In this pic you can see
    - an ammonite fossil from Italy
    - a trilobite one from Morocco
    - lots of italian rocks that contain manganese
    - corals from Shark Bay
    - one piece of coral from the Straits of Tiran, Egypt
    - mountain crystal (I think it's from the Alps but I'm not sure about that)
    - a little rock filled with holes that I found on the beach of Normandy in France
    - white rock with faint green parts on it that I found in the White Canyon in the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt. I think this one is special cause it looked out of place between all that limestone and sand. It also looks like it's been in a river because it's so smooth while it was in the middle of the desert, but maybe that's because of the wind.

And my pokemon cards excluding duplicates, trainer cards and energies Took this pic for a friend who wanted to see them

So yeah, that's about it. Maybe I'll post my seashells too one time, but I don't really feel like looking for them atm.
    Last edited by Drake Pokétrainer; 4th June 2012 at 6:25 PM.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    Yup, I collect weapons (not any firearms though, just sword and knife like things), pretty rocks, used to collect shells that collection should still be on the attic and of course pokemon cards although I barely bought any new ones lately.

Now time for some pics

My sword
    Katana when it's out
    A dagger I bought on a flea market. It's really easy to handle (it's not sharp so don't worry)
    My scorpion dagger and my spider thingy I don't really know what the spider thing is. I think it's a fist weapon but I'm not sure.
    One of those metal fingers goths wear but with a knife on it and a basic shuriken

All of these are for decorative purposes, so they're not sharp. Heck some of them were in my luggage on the plane and they didn't say anything about it as long as I didn't have any of them with me on the plane.

Anyways, here are my rocks (I have some more but those aren't special enough)
    Fossilized shells
    A friend of me dug them out of the rock in France. They're from the early Devonian so they're around 400 million years old.

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...n/DSC08503.jpg
    In this pic you can see
    - an ammonite fossil from Italy
    - a trilobite one from Morocco
    - lots of italian rocks that contain manganese
    - corals from Shark Bay
    - one piece of coral from the Straits of Tiran, Egypt
    - mountain crystal (I think it's from the Alps but I'm not sure about that)
    - a little rock filled with holes that I found on the beach of Normandy in France
    - white rock with faint green parts on it that I found in the White Canyon in the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt. I think this one is special cause it looked out of place between all that limestone and sand. It also looks like it's been in a river because it's so smooth while it was in the middle of the desert, but maybe that's because of the wind.

And my pokemon cards excluding duplicates, trainer cards and energies Took this pic for a friend who wanted to see them

So yeah, that's about it. Maybe I'll post my seashells too one time, but I don't really feel like looking for them atm.
    Wow...

Seriously thank you for sharing these photos. I really enjoyed your weapons collection. I have a store near me that sells an assortment of different knives, swords, and daggers and I just love to look at them all (I ended up buying a knife from them because the blade is a multitude of colors and it looked cool), so it's even more cool seeing someone who personally owns several items.

I also really love your different coral pieces. It reminds me of all the pieces of coral I saw washed up on the beaches of Hawaii. Thanks again for showing these photos, they're amazing.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Now time for some pics

My sword
    Katana when it's out
    What a deadly collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Wow...

Seriously thank you for sharing these photos. I really enjoyed your weapons collection. I have a store near me that sells an assortment of different knives, swords, and daggers and I just love to look at them all (I ended up buying a knife from them because the blade is a multitude of colors and it looked cool), so it's even more cool seeing someone who personally owns several items.

I also really love your different coral pieces. It reminds me of all the pieces of coral I saw washed up on the beaches of Hawaii. Thanks again for showing these photos, they're amazing.
    Thank you.
    I'm still planning to expand my weapons collection. There are still two or three more things I want including a cutlass and something similar to a leather glove with huge knifes coming from the knuckles (I saw a pair of those in Spain years ago but the shop was closed).

And yeah I'm quite proud of my corals. I got them from an old lady I knew who unfortunately passed away quite some time ago. Last year I got a box from my mom containing the pieces of coral and the manganese rocks. Before that lady died she asked my mom to give me that 5 years after her death so it was quite a special present.

Now I have some nice things too:
        Spoiler:- So much stuff so little room:

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I used to collect action figures pretty heavily back in my high school days, but I quickly grew out of that once I went to college and sold most of them (for decent money, too!) I don't really collect anything right now, too busy in college. But I still hung on to a few of my more valuable action figures (my future children's college fund)
    Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Unova Champion

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I collect crystals and various interesting stones. I don't really go out of my way to get them, but I have quite a few nice ones.

Nice T-rex. Lmao. That's a beautiful Katana.

キバゴ

I collect video game sheet music (yeah not really I just go to nin-sheet music :P). I actually have a shelf full of collectors guide, and have over 40 total including games like Mother 3, TLOZ Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Final Fantasies I - V, and Pokemon Crystal. There's a used book store that tends to have them there so I check about once a month.

Thank you based Turpoo

I collect a lot of things:
    I have over 250 Wrestling DVD's
    Most of the Pokemon Games
    Video Game Systems
    ear phone collection
    Video game collection
    Other DVD's
    Wrestling Belts
    Posters
    Magazines
    Jewry
    chains
    shoes
    clothes
    stuff animals
    Pictures
    Portraits
    MMA/Boxing gloves
    work out gloves
    and last gloves that I wear every day.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rue View Post
    Well, I collect coins..
    The first time I read this I thought it said onions.
    My sword
    That sword looks like it's got some red on the end...
    Anyway, the the scorpion/spider weapons are cool. And I'm not an expert, but I believe the spider weapon would be used by holding it in your fist with 2 fingers on either side of the blade.

Also, the bladed glove weapon you mentioned sounds similar to what Shredder (from TMNT) wears on his hands. I heard a name for it a while back, but can't remember now.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 6th June 2012 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    The first time I read this I thought it said onions.
    That sword looks like it's got some red on the end...
    Anyway, the the scorpion/spider weapons are cool. And I'm not an expert, but I believe the spider weapon would be used by holding it in your fist with 2 fingers on either side of the blade.

Also, the bladed glove weapon you mentioned sounds similar to what Shredder (from TMNT) wears on his hands. I heard a name for it a while back, but can't remember now.
    That red is the reflection of my carpet, it's just steel colored.

Ohhh I hold the spider thing in my fist, with the big blade between my middle and ring finger and the small ones are at both sides of my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    Nice T-rex. Lmao. That's a beautiful Katana.
    Thanks ^^

Haha and that's a dilophosaurus, not a tyrannosaurus
    Last edited by Drake Pokétrainer; 6th June 2012 at 2:01 PM.

Cooooooooooooooooooins rules!!!! Except when you take a 3 month break from pokemon because you seemingly lost intrest, only to pick it up 3 months later with 2 messages from people on a forum causing you to feel bad about not answering them (tangent)...

Anyway, interresting stuff guys. My coin collection consists of 1/2 mint state mercury dimes (1916-1945) and 1/2 other domestic stuff (proofs, etc.). Not that I expect anyone else to understand what I'm talking about, but...

I used to collect Pokemon Cards. Huhuhuhuh

I think I'm this forums token pop music freak. As such. I have a decent collection of albums and CD singles (those in the UK, Germany, Australia, and some other countries know what I'm talking about.). I think I have about 30-50 albums, and 50-70 singles. Lemme take some photos. ~

Born to be brave

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast